已经深陷其中 -好 那如果...
that you already are. - Okay, so, so, if--
不 如果他们乘着推车出去 他们去哪了? 在哪下车? 谁看到他们?
No, if they rode out in the cart, where'd, where'd they go? Where'd they get off? Who saw them?
我可以找员工们聊聊 -不 你不相信员工们啊
I can talk to the staff. - No, you don't trust the staff.
我知道怎么做了
I know what to do.
享受这一趟吧?
Enjoy the ride, did ya?
小推车停了四次 在四号♥甲板停了两次
Cart stopped four times. Twice on deck four.
清洁工放下空盘子 但门开着 可以进入那些套房♥
Housekeeper dropped empty plates, but the doors were open into those suites,
所以凶手有可能溜进一个房♥间
so, killer could've slipped into a room, maybe.
他们更有可能来到这 因为没有摄像头
More likely, they got off here... 'cause there's no cameras.
有点上瘾了吧? 那种感觉冲击你全身
Bit addictive, isn't it? That feeling... rushing through you.
我觉得我们应该回去警卫室
You know, I think we should go back to the security room.
肯定有录像...
There's gotta be footage of--
等等 你已经去过警卫室了
Wait, you've already been to the security room.
你已经看到小推车被推出来
You already saw the cart get wheeled out.
你早就知道我刚"查出来"的一切
You already knew everything that I have just quote, unquote "figured out."
我有一个直觉
I had a hunch.
什么啊 伙计?
What the fuck, man?
你自己解开就更有趣啦
It's more fun when you unravel it yourself.
我退出
I'm out.
等等 抱歉 我试过了 伊莫金
Wait, I'm sorry. I tr-- I tried-- Imogene.
你很擅长这个 你一直擅长这个
You're good at this. You've always been good at this.
即便你还是十岁小孩时 我看得出你有天赋
Even when you were 10 years old, I could see you had a gift.
那是在你
Was that before
用完了所有科利尔家的钱 然后不管我妈案子的之前还是之后?
or after you spent all the Colliers' money and then dropped my mom's case?
你觉得是那样的吗?
You think that's what happened?
他们一不给钱 你就辞职了
Soon as they stopped paying, you quit.
情况要更加复杂
It's more complicated than that.
我当时还是个孩子
I was a kid,
你让我相信你是站在我这边的
and you made me believe you were on my side.
我当时是 现在也是 你说得对
I was. I am. And you were right.
你和我都在这艘船上是有原因的
There is a reason that you and I are on this ship together.
是什么原因?
What reason is that?
我还想拼上最后那块拼图
I'm still trying to put the final piece in place.
我已经不想再玩你这一套了
You know, I think I've played your games long enough.
那就走吧
Then go.
梦游着进入坟墓吧
Sleepwalk your way into the grave.
如果那样的话 你就不会在这个世界留下印记
You will not leave a mark on this world if you do.
我查到了一个名字 维克特萨姆斯
I have a name... Viktor Sams.
有印象吗? -没 该有吗?
Does that mean anything to you? - No... Should it?
我查清了在你车道上 爆♥炸♥那个仪器的部件
I traced components of the device that blew in your driveway.
多个部分是由一个叫 维克特萨姆斯的人买♥♥下的 可能是化名
Various parts purchased by a Viktor Sams. Likely an alias.
这个案子查了三个月 你只查出一个假名?
Three months on this case and all you have is a fake name?
不是假名 先生 化名
Not a fake, sir. An alias.
现在问题变成是谁的化名 -我完全没有线索 好吧?
Question now is whose. - Well, I don't have a goddamn clue, do I?
我知道你在里面
I know you're in there.
维克特萨姆斯? 那就是杀了我妈的人?
Viktor Sams? That's who killed my mom?
现在我们只需要摘下他的面具
Now we just need to unmask him.
我会查清这件事 无论如何 我保证
I'll see this through... no matter what. I promise.
朱尔斯
Jules?
他正在忙加利波利的活动
He's workin' the Gallipoli event.
谢了 -我知道这个表情
Um... thanks. - I know that look.
嗯 你想打什么东西或人吗?
You wanna punch somethin' or... someone?
你在这里干什么? -很无聊的
What are you even doing here? - It'd bore you.
好 这是一台号♥码匹配的 克里斯克拉夫特发动机
Uh, it's numbers-matching Chris Craft engine.
极难维护 但声音好听
Right nightmare to maintain, but it sounds good.
好 这就是你单身的原因了
Right, so this is why you're single.
你爱的是你的玩具 -谁说我单身了?
You're in love with your toys. - Who said I was single?
你是在我们出发之前那天剪头发的?
Well, you cut your hair, day before we left?
最近瘦了十磅 希望遇到一个人
Lost 10 pounds, recently. Hopin' to meet someone.
又或者是 她伤了你的心
Or... she broke your heart.
她更喜欢作为银行家的我
She liked me better as a banker.
她是一个贱♥人♥啊
She was a bitch.
不 我...我当时很无趣
No, I-- I wasn't any fun.
不 我当时很愤怒 我憎恨整个丑恶的世界
And I was... angry. I hated the whole ugly world.
好吧 完全可以理解
Yeah, well, it's perfectly hate-able.
确实
It is.
所以我辞职了 我把所有积蓄用在造船
So, I quit... and I put everything I own into making that ship,
用在制♥造♥完美的 真实的事物上
into making somethin' perfect, somethin' real.
你现在开心吗?
Are you happy now?
我有了一个目标
I have a purpose.
我知道这有点怪 很难解释 但我...
I know, it's... it's a bit odd. It's hard to explain, but I,
我觉得一切都是水到渠成 我只需要踏上那条路
I think it all found me. I just had to... step onto the path.
并留下你的印记 -没错
And leave your mark. - Yeah, exactly.
注意了 细节很重要
Pay attention. Details matter.
如果你想解开罪案 任何形式的罪案
If you want to solve a crime, any crime,
你必须首先学会 看清表面的幻象
you must first learn to see through the illusion.
但你仅凭一双眼 是永远无法成功的
But you'll never succeed with just one pair of eyes.
所以我总是 带着助手去工作
That's why I always work with an assistant.
才能挖出 每一个谎言背后的真♥相♥
To dig out the truth behind every lie.
才能让你从一周的酒醉中醒来 如果需要的话
To wake you from a week-long drunk, if need be.
才能从平凡的骗子中 找出主要嫌疑人
To sort the run-of-the-mill liar from the prime suspect.
在他的客舱里被谋杀 凶器貌似是鱼叉枪
Murdered in his stateroom... via harpoon gun, apparently.
等等 基斯特鲁比斯基 你确定? -人们是这么告诉我的
Wait, Keith Trubitsky. Are ya sure? - What I was told.
科茨沃斯为什么要跟我们谈话?
除一人之外 我已经叫齐所有宾客
I've gathered all of the guests, save one.
劳伦斯科利尔? -他的原话是"混♥蛋♥废柴"
Lawrence Collier? - His exact words were, "Fucking hack."
我们有恩怨
We have a history.
我听出弦外之音了 你想开始提问了吗?
I intuited that from context. Would you like to begin questioning?
大家都知道 这艘船上有一人被谋杀
As you all know... a man has been murdered on this ship.
凶手在我们之中
Killer is among us.
我一直在调查你们每个人 并得知一些令人心碎的事实
I've been studying each of you, and have learned... devastating facts.
对不起 -你还没找出维克特萨姆斯
I'm sorry. - You haven't found Viktor Sams yet.
你还没完成! -但我得走了
You aren't finished! - But I am.
那我妈妈呢? 你保证过的! -我就不该那么做
What about my mom? You promised! - I should not have done that.
别走 请别走! 拜托了!
Don't go. Please don't go! Please!
我不喜欢巧合 别相信任何事 任何人
I don't like coincidences. Trust nothing. No one.
我总是带助手去工作 我的书中有写
I always work with an assistant. Read my book.
你和我都在这艘船上是有原因的
There is a reason that you and I are on this ship together.
基斯特鲁比斯基是你的助手?
Keith Trubitsky was your assistant?
所以你才会在伐龙那号♥上 你是在调查一个案子?
That's why you were on the Varuna? You were working a case?
鲁夫斯! 是什么案子?
Rufus! What case?
我想你知道的
I think you know.
我将单独询问你们
I will be questioning you, individually.
在仔细考虑后 我想先从...
After careful consideration, I would like to begin with--
我先吧
I'll go first.