肯定有更合适的词 但我脑子卡壳了
Oh, there's gotta be a better word for it, but the mind disappoints.
船是你的 -是的
You own the boat. - I do.
你们美国人从不分♥析♥用词
You Americans never parse words.
是啊 我们是成人纸尿裤的第一使用国
Yeah, well, we're number one in adult-onset diabetes,
有好有坏吧
so good with the bad.
难以置信 而且它是真的
It's incredible. And it's real.
每一个碎片都是 没错
Down to every splinter. Yeah.
它真实到我们把它造出来 都依然可以漂起来
She's as real as we can make her and still float.
知道吗 我们之前的规矩是 如果你能看出来
You know, our rule was, "If you can see it,
它应该是在1955年之前被做出来的
should've been made prior to 1955."
那玻璃器皿呢?
So, the glassware?
在爱尔兰和威尔士的多家古董店展出过
Curated from antique shops across Ireland and Wales.
你知道难办的是什么吗? 毛巾
You know what was tricky? The towels.
真没人能看出区别
Literally no one would know the difference.
你看出了
You did.
是啊 可他们呢?
Yeah, but they?
他们不在意 你把钱给挥霍了 朋友
They don't care. You wasted your money, friend.
你的可爱新娘今晚在哪呢?
And where is your lovely bride tonight?
很遗憾 她有偏头痛 在休息呢 她表示抱歉
Sadly, she is down with a migraine. She sends her apologies.
她在几个月前出了事故 我求过她辞职
She had an accident a few months ago. I begged her to quit her job.
如今我工作时 她独自一人在家...
Now she's all alone in our house while I'm working, and I--
我不知为什么要跟你说这些
I don't know why I'm telling you any of this.
嘿 就是今晚了?
Hey... is tonight the night?
我爸确实喜欢让人绷紧神经
Dad does like to keep people on their toes.
安娜 我向上帝发誓 如果他在这件事上耍你
I swear to God, Anna, if he fucks you over on this.
他已经跟董事会提了这事
He's already teed it up with the board.
我是继承者 只是时间问题
I'm next in line, it's just a matter of when.
嘿 大家 嘿 嗨 嗯 谢了
Hey, everyone. Hey, hi, yeah, thanks.
很感谢大家出席
Uh, just wanna say thanks so much for comin' out.
感谢前来为我老爹 熊爸爸撑场
Thanks for being here to honor my old man, Papa Bear.
我爸
My dad...
一个有着高要求的男人 他甚至不肯雇佣自己的儿子
a man with such high standards, he wouldn't even hire his own son.
噢 言归正传
Ah, anyway.
好 掌声欢迎劳伦斯科利尔二世
Ah, give it up for Lawrence Collier, the second.
我一直是一个话不多的男人
I've always been a man of few words.
陈夫人会特别感激
Mrs. Chun would be especially grateful
如果你花时间去了解 她的孙女埃莉诺
if you took the time to get to know her granddaughter, Eleanor.
她是好看的那个
She's the pretty one.
是 但遗憾的是我相信 埃莉诺更喜欢同性的陪伴
Yes, but sadly, I believe Eleanor prefers the company of the fairer sex.
在甲板上陪奶奶散步会派上大用场
And a stroll around the deck would go a long way with the grandmother.
我提醒你 那位奶奶的口袋 可是深如马利安纳海沟
Whose pockets, may I remind you, deep as the Mariana Trench.
伊莫金斯科特
Imogene Scott.
你长得就像你母亲当年那样
You look just like your mother did at that age.
28岁 好岁数 最好的岁数
Twenty-eight... the best age. Best age of all.
其实我还挺期待60几岁的
I'm looking forward to my 60s, actually.
你过得如何?
Are you enjoying them?
卢埃林 你不是得去工作了吗?
Llewellyn, aren't you late for work?
香港办事处在一小时前开了
The Hong Kong office opened an hour ago.
每次都是这家伙 -真尴尬
Every time with this guy. - It's embarrassing.
每个人都以为女伯爵的玉项链永远消失了
Everyone thought that Contessa's jade necklace had been lost forever.
我跟其他侦探有一点不同
There's just one thing separates a detective like me from the rest.
我在找到真♥相♥之前是不会停止的
I don't stop 'til I find the truth.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
我发誓 我从未遇过破不了的案子 我...我确实爱吹牛
I swear, I never met a case I couldn't close. I am-- I'm a braggart. I am.
嘿! -可以随时打断我...
Hey! - Stop me, stop me if I--
告诉我 陈家花了多少钱 请你来尝他们的食物啊?
Tell me, how much is the Chun family paying you to taste their food?
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是谁? -我们见过吗?
Who am I? - Have we met?
天啊! 该死
Oh! God!
不 放开我! 不 住手!
No, no! Get off me! No, no! Stop!
我发誓我之前从未见过她
I swear I never met her before in my entire life.
住手! -嘿
Stop! - Hey, hey, hey!
不 别碰我
No. Don't touch me.
拜托 斯科特女士 你能回房♥间吗?
Please, Ms. Scott, will you go back to your room?
不然呢? 你要把我从船上扔下去?
Or what? Huh, you're gonna throw me overboard?
我告诉你 他是活该
Just so you know, he deserved it.
显然
Évidemment.
你叫什么名字? -朱尔
What's your name? - Jules.
或者朱尔斯 如果你更愿意这么叫
Or, uh, Jules, if you prefer.
好吧 我不会回去了
Fine. I won't go back in there,
但我不打算结束今晚 对这条裙子不公平呢
but I can't call it a night. Wouldn't be fair to the dress.
这船上真正的派对在哪?
Where's the real party on this dinghy?
显然我在执勤 -显然
I'm on duty... clearly. - Clearly.
带我去你工作的地方
Show me where you work.
派对如何啊? -好极了
How was the party? - It was amazing.
大家都在问你去哪了 我爸也没宣布我成为首席执行官
Everyone asked where you were, and my dad didn't announce me as CEO.
伊莫金决定大闹一场
And Imogene decided to make a scene
往鲁夫斯科茨沃斯头上砸玻璃杯
and chuck a glass at Rufus Cotesworth's head.
可能缝了三四针吧
Probably three stitches, maybe four.
所以我对着大海吼了一阵子 然后和那对意大利夫妇喝葡萄果渣白兰地
So, I screamed at the ocean for a while, and drank grappa with that Italian couple.
我试过了 -我知道啊
I tried. - I know you did.
只是你穿那条裙子可太性感了 我想带你出去给人看看
Ya just looked so fucking hot in that dress, I wanted to show you off.
安娜 走廊对面的男人...
Anna, the man across the hall.
基斯特鲁比斯基?
Keith Trubitsky?
我告诉你 没有基斯特鲁比斯基
I am telling you, there is no Keith Trubitsky.
有点恐怖 却又有诗意
A bit gruesome, and yet... somehow poetic.
我当然会处理好的
I will take care of it, of course.
等等 这太多了 -噢 拜托 又不是我给钱
Wait. This is too much. - Oh, please. I'm not paying.
给钱的家伙 也不是他在给 企业支出嘛
The guy who is... he's not paying either. Corporate expense.
好吧 你有这样的朋友真是好运
Well, you're fortunate to have such friends.
一切都有代价 -你的呢?
Everything has a price. - What was yours?
不好说 看着我妈的车 在他们的车道上爆♥炸♥吧
I don't know. Watching my mom's car blow up in their driveway.
玩笑啦
A joke.
我父母也去世了
I lost my parents, too.
看来我们都是孤儿了
Hm... looks like we're both alone.
天啊 我真是一个混♥蛋♥
Jesus, I'm an asshole.
对不起啊
Um... I'm sorry.
不用 你现在不想听难过的故事
No... you don't wanna hear a sad story right now.
其实我只喜欢听这种
Mm, it's actually the only kind I like.
我能告诉你一个秘密吗?
Can I tell you a secret?
什么?
What?
我不喜欢香槟 好恶心
I don't like champagne. C'est dégueulasse.
好! 来了!
Okay! Right.
朱尔斯
Jules.
怎么了 纳姆迪?
What is it, Nnamdi?
死了? 你确定? -是的 先生
Dead? Are you sure? - We are, sir.
534房♥ 是特鲁比斯基先生
Room 534. This is Mr. Trubitsky.
该死
Fuck.
昨晚 基斯特鲁比斯基先生 在他的套房♥内被谋杀
Last night, Mr. Keith Trubitsky was murdered in his suite.
但我们已采取一切预防措施
But we have taken all the necessary precautions,
并向轮值员工们介绍了情况
and are briefing the staff in shifts.
我们团队已提升全船的安保力度 以保证你们所有人
Our team has increased security throughout the ship to keep all of you
以及我们的宾客们不会被进一步伤害
and our guests safe from further harm.
幸运的是 我们船上 有一位举世闻名的侦探
We're fortunate to have a world-renowned detective on board,
鲁夫斯科茨沃斯先生
Mr. Rufus Cotesworth.
国际刑♥警♥组织已请求他领导调查工作
He's been asked by Interpol to lead the investigation
直至我们在巴勒莫靠岸
until we've docked in Palermo.
基于此 我们的宾客们 暂时无需知悉这一情况
As such, none of our guests need yet to be apprised of the situation.
没错 继续干活 别在意我
Right. Go on about your business, shan't notice me.
(媒质已擦除)
朱尔斯?
Jules?
朱尔斯?
Jules?
你知道他们在这艘船上的每个房♥间里 都提供了仿古小毛巾吗?
Do you realize they sourced vintage hand towels for every room on this ship?
太疯狂了 -滚出我的房♥间
Madness, that. - Get out of my room.
我可不会那么做 斯科特女士
I wouldn't do that, Ms. Scott.
所以你记得我的姓啊 -回想起来了
Ah, so, you do remember my name. - Came back to me.
七分钟23秒
Seven minutes, 23 seconds.
那是你在特鲁比斯基先生的 套房♥里所待的时间
That's how long you were in Mr. Trubitsky's suite.
我没杀他
I didn't kill him.
国际刑♥警♥组织拿到这段录像的话 他们会另作他想哦
Interpol gets their hands on this footage, they will think differently.
你想怎样? -我想帮你 斯科特女士