We were gonna change the world. - Tripp actually said that? Jesus.
我的儿子是个梦想家 -梦想家? 好吧 就当是吧
My son is a dreamer. - Dreamer? Sure, let's go with that.
他出身于梦想世家
He comes from a long line of dreamers.
特鲁比斯基? 我第一次见他是在登艇甲板上
Trubitsky? I first saw him in passing on the embarkment deck.
这跟调查没关系吧?
How could that possibly be germane to this investigation?
我想按照时间顺序推出受害者 在这艘船上的行踪
I intend to build a chronology of the victim's movements about this vessel.
两天两夜的时间里 发生这起谋杀案
Two days, two nights, interrupted by his murder.
你和他的第一次真正交流是什么时候?
When was your first interaction of substance with him?
应该就是上船的第一天
I suppose that was the first day on board.
也就是两天前
Two days ago.
没错 那天我为陈氏家族 举办了下午茶欢迎会
Yes, I hosted a welcome high tea for the Chuns.
他们是我们公♥司♥的投资方
They are investing in our company.
我们还没签订协议 -与其共餐似乎是上策
Nothing has been signed yet. - It seemed politic to break bread.
拥抱一下吧
Oh, we're hugging now.
陈氏家族非常热情
The Chuns are... a warm family.
她受不了我们
She can't stand us.
那基斯特鲁比斯基呢? -他怎么了?
What of Keith Trubitsky? - What of him?
他惹得我女儿很不开心
He antagonized my daughter.
嘿 这桌是权贵之桌呢
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! This is some power table, huh?
要一起庆祝一下吗?
So, we celebratin'?
拜托 船上的人可都知道
And please, it's the worst-kept secret on the boat.
你是科利尔米尔斯公♥司♥的下一任总裁
You're, you're on deck to be the next CEO of Collier Mills.
美国人只会谈论三件事
Americans can only talk about three things.
工作、住所和交通
Work, where they live, and... traffic.
还有疫苗 他们都是业余科学家
Also vaccines. They're all amateur scientists.
有个爹做靠山很棒吧
It must be nice havin' Dad call the shots.
给我滚出去 听懂了吗?
Get the fuck out of here. Is what I meant to say.
我之前从未见过她如此失态
I've never seen her lose control before.
千万别惹我妹妹或她妻子 -惹怒蕾拉可不是小事
Don't mess with my sister... or her wife. - The whole Leila thing was a lot.
都是些小事 -蕾拉情绪失控了
It wasn't a big deal. - Leila lost it.
那个家伙只是想拍张照
I mean, the guy was just trying to take a photo.
喂!
Hey!
删掉它
Delete that.
什么? -那张照片
What? - That photo.
她说把照片删掉 还不快删掉 你经过我们同意了吗?
She said delete the photo, so just do it. You need to ask permission.
老妹 冷静点 -立马给我删掉照片!
Dude, just calm down. - You don't fucking tell me to calm down.
我正在删 你自己看
I'm deleting it, see--
这样更简单 -好了
Look, so easy. - Uh, okay.
这玩意...没坏 你没生气了吧?
That's, uh-- It's fine. We're good, right?
举止粗俗 -可怜虫
Undignified. - Poor girl.
她在吃醋
She is jealous.
搞没搞错啊 我和安娜在商学院也谈过一段
Please. Anna and I had a... a fling, in business school.
我不明白跟这事有什么关系
I don't see what that has to do with anything.
我有权了解 -你是替我们办事的 科茨沃斯
That's my purview. - You answer to us, Cotesworth.
我们雇你是让你去挖科利尔家族的丑闻 但你收获甚微
We hired you to get dirt on the Colliers and you've barely delivered.
你现在却在调查谋杀案?
And now you take on a murder investigation?
抱歉 我早该告诉你们 我不干了
My apologies. I should've mentioned before, I quit.
现在 请告诉我案发当晚 午夜时分到早上8点之间你在哪?
Now... where were you between the hours of midnight and 8 A.M.?
我祖母会不高兴的 -你应该不想与我们为敌吧
My grandmother won't be happy. - You do not want to make an enemy of us.
那就是没有不在场证明
No alibi, then.
为什么要调查我们?
Why are you looking into us?
大家都知道科利尔家族要破产了吧
You know as well as anyone how desperate the Colliers are.
破产? -简直荒谬
Bankruptcy? - Preposterous.
谁 -谁跟你说的?
Uh, w-- - Who told you that?
他们不惜一切代价 也要隐瞒公♥司♥真实情况
They'd do anything to... keep the truth about their company a secret.
不 我们公♥司♥是私企
No, our company is privately held.
这么多年来都在传我们要走向败落
Rumors of our demise have swirled for years,
但我们熬过了经济大萧条《北美自♥由♥贸易协定》和其间的种种危机
but we've survived the Depression, NAFTA, and everything in-between.
每次经历都让我们变得更加强大 科利尔米尔斯是我的一切
And each time, we emerge stronger. Collier Mills is in my blood.
我的父亲、祖父和曾祖父
My father, and my grandfather, and my great-grandfather
费劲心血和努力 不断改革创新
have shaped this company and, well, me through their unbreakable dedication,
造就了如今的公♥司♥ 还有我
and their ability to change with the times.
这次交易和过去一样 我们并没有破产
This deal's no different. We're not bankrupt.
只是一次战略合作 -他们没招了
This is just a strategic partnership. - They are out of moves.
(皇牌)
(三个月前)
别担心 我母亲想跟你说 她没有生你气
Don't worry. My mom wants you to know she's not mad at you.
实际上 她在吃甜点时 一直在解释自己没生气
In fact... she talked about how not mad she was all through dessert.
抱歉 我本来要去的
I'm sorry. I was gonna go.
后来才意识到自己 在这把椅子上坐了两天
Then I realized my ass fused to this chair two days ago.
你怎么了?
What ass?
这是最糟糕的日子 -没错
It's the worst day. - Yeah.
年年如此
Every single year.
但这样解决不了任何问题 你需要吃点东西
But... this isn't gonna solve anything. You need to eat something.
谢谢你的好意 但我不饿
Thank you, but I'm not hungry.
我从欧泊餐厅带了 金枪鱼三明治和肉汁奶酪薯条
Tuna melt and disco fries from the Opal Diner.
多加肉汁?
Extra gravy?
还有呢?
What else?
我好想她
I miss her.
我也是
Me too.
在等人见面?
Meeting someone?
没有 我只是在静静欣赏
Uh, no. No, I'm just, uh... taking it all in.
我有点渴 你呢? -看来某人在扮演酒保
Well... I'm parched. You? - Hm, he's a bartender now.
总要有人替这些懒鬼收拾烂摊子
Someone has to pick up the loose ends of all these slackers.
他们肯定都在等着就谋杀案接受讯问
Hm, pretty sure they're all waiting to be questioned for a murder.
我知道 他粗暴对待我的贵宾
Yes, I'm aware. He's running roughshod over my VIPs.
我一直在干这行 我把它当作...
This is something I've been workin' on. I call it,
事业第二春
The Second Career.
只是一种暗喻 -有点含蓄
It's a metaphor. - Hm, subtle.
因为一切都乱套了 -我明白 我懂你
Because it's all gone tits up. - I know. No, I got it.
给你个建议 把你知道的都告诉鲁夫斯
Hey, just some advice. Tell Rufus what ya know.
说谎的次数越多 拖延的时间就越长
The more everyone lies, the longer this'll take.
你觉得我有所隐瞒?
Wh-- Are you implying I have things to hide?
希望如此 我不希望你是个死板无趣的人
I hope so. I wouldn't wanna find out you're boring.
开玩笑的 事实上很难知道该相信谁
No, the truth is, it's hard to know who to trust.
而我恰恰相反 相信所有人 常常遍体鳞伤
I've always gone the other way. You know... trust everyone, hurt often.
创伤总会愈合
Bruises heal.
但逝者不会复活 -很遗憾 是的
But dead men stay dead. - Sadly.
慢慢享用吧
Enjoy your drinks.
嗨
Hi.
你偷偷摸摸的干什么? -我可不想让他看到我们在一起
What's with the cloak and dagger? - I didn't want him to see us together.
他? -鲁夫斯
Him? - Rufus.
他让我帮忙处理这个案子 他不希望别人知道
He asked for my help on the case and he doesn't want anyone to know.
我们要重点调查 外面集结起来的嫌疑人
We focus on the suspects assembled out there.
丹尼和他们都有过矛盾 -你需要我做些什么?
Danny rattled 'em all. - What do you need me to do?
第八章...破碎时钟 -你想让我暗中调查?
Chapter eight... Broken clocks. - You want me to spy?
我需要你拿到 科利尔米尔斯公♥司♥的账簿
I need you to get your hands on the Collier Mills books.
好吧 所以这就是 你把我拉进这件事的原因?
Right. So, that's why you played this whole game with me?
你为何需要我的帮助? 就因为我和科利尔家族有关系?
Why you need my help? 'Cause I have an in with the Colliers?
你这是在干什么?
What are you doing?
你明明讨厌他 他爱说谎 根本就是骗子、混♥蛋♥!
You hate him. Y-- He's a liar. He's a fraud. He sucks!
没错 他就是这种人
Yeah, yeah, he's all those things and he does.
但是 安娜 这里发生了太多事情
But look, Anna, there is so much more going on here.
走廊对面的那个男人 并非表面看上去那样
The man across the hall, he was not what he appeared to be.
那他到底是什么样的人? -你还是不知道为好
So, uh... who was he then, really? - You're not gonna like this.
我知道你之前为受害者 安排了社交活动
I understand you made social arrangements for the victim.
对 就在第一天的下午茶过后
Yes. After high tea on day one,
我为特鲁比斯基先生预约了海钓活动
I booked Mr. Trubitsky a sport fishing excursion.
就算鱼摆在面前 他也打不中
He couldn't hit a fish if it were on his plate.
向导是这样说的 -游客不能拿走捕鱼甲板上的鱼叉枪
According to the guide. - Guests do not store shotguns
并放在自己的房♥间里
from the trap shooting deck in their rooms.
特鲁比斯基为何可以留着鱼叉枪?
Why was Trubitsky allowed to keep his spear gun?
没有人想到他会对游客乱射
No one expected him to go around shooting at other guests.
或许我们本应考虑备选方案
Perhaps we should've considered the alternative.
你经常说谎? -你说什么?
Are you in the habit of lying? - Excuse me?
你之前说你没有机会
You said earlier you never had the chance
和特鲁比斯基先生说话 -没错
to speak with Mr. Trubitsky. - Correct.
他和牧师在4点左右走进小教堂
He and the priest went into the chapel around four o'clock.
要我再问一次吗?
Care to take a mulligan?
谈话内容是我和特鲁比斯基 还有上帝之间的秘密
Anything we discussed is between me, Trubitsky, and the Lord.
上帝还和你们一起去泳池露台? 我可不信
Does the Lord's grace extend to the pool deck? I am no seminarian.
现在为您进行 维生素B12静脉注射