《海上密室谋杀案》前情提要
Previously, on Death and Other Details...
我不敢相信我们 要被困在这东西上面十天
I can't believe we're gonna be trapped on this thing for 10 days.
没错 这些人很有钱
Oh, yeah. These people rich.
昨晚 基斯特鲁比斯基先生 在他的套房♥内被谋杀
Last night, Mr. Keith Trubitsky was murdered in his suite.
幸运的是 我们船上 有一位举世闻名的侦探
We're fortunate to have a world-renowned detective on board.
这人就是一个废柴 -这是希丽亚陈传达的信息
The man's a fucking hack. - This is a message from Celia Chun.
七分钟23秒
Seven minutes, 23 seconds.
那是你在特鲁比斯基先生的 套房♥里所待的时间
That's how long you were in Mr. Trubitsky's suite.
我当时还是个孩子 你让我相信你是站在我这边的
I was a kid... and you made me believe you were on my side.
我是鲁夫斯 你就是伊莫金吧?
I'm Rufus. You must be Imogene.
我是来帮助解决你母亲的案子的
I'm here to help with your mother's case.
24小时内 国际刑♥警♥组织将登上这艘船
In 24 hours, Interpol lands on this ship
那你将成为他们的主要 不 他们唯一的嫌疑人
and you will be their prime-- no, their only suspect.
基斯特鲁比斯基是你的助手? 所以你才会在伐龙那号♥上
Keith Trubitsky was your assistant? That's why you were on the Varuna.
你是在调查一个案子? 鲁夫斯! 是什么案子?
You were working a case? Rufus! What case?
我想你知道的
I think you know.
妈妈 不要啊!
Mom, don't!
我将单独询问你们 我想先从...
I will be questioning you, individually. I would like to begin with--
我先吧
I'll go first.
(六个月前)
噢 天啊 来了
Oh, man. Got 'em.
来了 上帝啊
I got it. My God.
丹尼 有事改天再说 -我有好消息 但你先吃点东西吧
Danny... not today. - Ah, ah! I've good news. But first, you gotta eat.
两个罂粟籽贝果 一袋芝麻糊 还有希腊人做的熏鲑鱼
Two poppy seed, one sesame, and yes, I got the lox from the Greeks.
我猜你带了酸豆吧?
I assume you brought capers?
我们这行不靠猜的
Well, I thought we don't make assumptions.
嘿 别走 大聪明
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Einstein.
布丽安娜周五♥不♥打扫卫生吗? -醒醒酒?
Doesn't Brianna clean on Fridays? - Hair of the dog?
什么 别了 鲁夫斯 家里有餐具吗?
What? Rufus, no. You have any utensils?
好了 别喝了 先说一句 这太恶心了 还有 他就是你的助理吧
Okay, wait. Stop. First of all... gross. Second, I thought he was your assistant.
以前是 后来做别的去了
He was. Then the phone stopped ringing.
你要重振旗鼓了 老伙计 我们有案子办了
You're back in the saddle, old man. I got us a case.
我都退休了 丹尼 -鲁夫斯 你要知道
I'm retired, Danny. - Rufus... I'm telling ya,
这是你重振雄风的机会
this is your chance to get right with the world.
(30周年 科利尔米尔斯 6月21日-7月1日)
劳伦斯科利尔终于要将大权 交到他女儿手上了
Lawrence Collier is finally ready to hand over the reins to his daughter.
但这还不是重头戏
But that's not the best part.
他们正在招募外部投资人 -那他们就必须公开账目
They're bringing in outside investors. - They'll have to open the books for that.
将公♥司♥机密公之于众 -还有他们与维克特萨姆斯的关系
Expose their corporate secrets. - And their connection to Viktor Sams.
就是那人杀了我的母亲
The man who killed my mom.
维克特萨姆斯不过是个化名 用于掩护
Viktor Sams is an alias, a smoke screen
靠勒索公♥司♥获利的幕后国际集团
for an international syndicate that profits by corporate blackmail.
我的母亲只是一个秘书 -维克特萨姆斯喜欢搞恐吓这一招
My mom was a secretary. - Intimidation is part of Viktor Sam's M.O.
如果他的目标不愿付钱 他就会杀鸡儆猴
If his targets don't pay, he sends them a message.
所以就杀了我的母亲吗? -我还没找到任何证据
That's why he killed her? - I could never prove it.
劳伦斯一直把账簿锁得死死的
Lawrence kept his books under lock and key.
什么 意思是他有那起谋杀案的线索?
What, meaning he knows something about all of this?
是他把我养大成人 他到底知道些什么?
He raised me. What the fuck does he know?
我不干这行了 丹尼 一切都结束了
I'm out of the game, Danny. It's over.
这一行的亮点就在于
Well, that's the one good thing about this game.
一日为侦探 终生为侦探 无论你加不加入 我都要查
It's never over. I'm goin'... with or without ya.
她也会去
She's gonna be there.
这就是你来这里的原因? 因为他吗?
That's the reason you're here? Because of him?
我们要拿到那些账簿 为当年的小女孩...
We get our hands on those books, we get that little girl...
找到她要的真♥相♥ 你答应过她的
the truth she's been waiting for. The truth you promised her.
如果我又失信了怎么办?
And if I fail her a second time?
这正是声誉的迷人之处 二次崩塌 万劫不复
Well, that's the beauty of a reputation. You can only ruin it once.
他人不错 我喜欢
I like him.
我一直我行我素 不怎么结交朋友
Doin' what I do, as long as I've done it, you don't make many friends.
丹尼是个例外
Danny was the exception.
很遗憾你失去了好友
I'm sorry for your loss.
但你可以和我坦言的...所有这一切
But you could've told me... all of this.
我不想让你重蹈你母亲的覆辙
I didn't want you to relive what happened to your mother.
鲁夫斯 我不需要你的保护 我只想要答案
I don't need you to protect me, Rufus, I need answers.
丹尼是发现什么了吗? 所以才被杀了
Did Danny figure something out? Is that why he's dead?
我也不清楚 我们在案发当天没说过话
I don't know. We did not speak on the last day of his life.
他的日记
And his journal--
你说什么?
Excuse me?
在犯罪现场并未看到
Not in evidence at the crime scene.
肯定是凶手拿走了它 -只能这么想了
The killer must've taken it. - I can only imagine.
他日记里肯定能找出死因的蛛丝马迹
The reason for his death must be written somewhere in those pages.
现在我们要重点调查 外面集结起来的嫌疑人
For today, we focus on the suspects assembled out there.
丹尼和他们都有过矛盾
Danny rattled 'em all.
他们中的任何一人都可能有杀人动机
Any one of 'em might have found reason to take his life.
你需要我做些什么?
What do you need me to do?
我想让她做什么? 我可以直接透露给各位读者
What did I want her to do? I could just tell you, reader,
但靠自己想出来会更有意思
but it's a lot more fun... if you figure it out for yourself.
你怎么样 还好吗? -天呐 简直糟透了
How was it? Are you okay? - Oh, my God, it was brutal.
他问你什么了?
What kinda questions did he ask?
问什么了?
What?!
我们要接受谋杀调查
We're being investigated for murder.
或许我们该提前了解讯问的内容
I feel like we should, maybe, know what we're walkin' into.
他什么都知道
He knows things.
我不清楚鲁夫斯从何而知 但他就是知道
I don't know how Rufus knows these things, but he does.
我希望再也不要见到他了
I don't ever wanna see him again.
(海上密室谋杀案)
(第二章 欲盖弥彰)
如果你想找劳伦斯谈谈
If you wanna talk to Lawrence,
那就搞一张马耳他的传票 这艘船就是在那里注册的
you should get a subpoena from Malta, where the ship is registered.
说真话没什么好心虚的 -马耳他
Honest man fears not the truth. - Malta.
你在科利尔米尔斯公♥司♥ 做了多久法律总顾问?
How long have you been general counsel to Collier Mills?
有20年了吧? -久到记得
Two decades? - Long enough to remember
你一直对劳伦斯科利尔耿耿于怀
you've got a hard-on for Lawrence Collier,
所以我怎么可能让你见到他?
so why would I give you access to him now?
我还以为以调查谋杀案为由 就能见他了 也许是我天真了
I was perhaps naively thinking a... murder might do the trick.
谋杀啊 太吓人了 -你昨晚人在哪?
A murder? Ooh, scary. - Where were you last night?
午夜时分到早上8点这段时间 -等等
Between the hours of... midnight, 8 A.M.? - Hold on.
我想我有写下来 我找找 有了 马耳他
I think I've got that written down right here, yeah. Malta.
金枪鱼三明治 肉汁奶酪薯条 多加点肉汁
Tuna melt, disco fries, extra gravy.
你在看什么? -米开朗基罗
Who are you up to? - Michelangelo.
他就是个混♥蛋♥ 对吧? -是有点混♥蛋♥
He was a jerk, wasn't he? - A bit of a jerk, yeah.
大多数成功人士都是这样
Most successful men are.
(所有录音 - 搜寻 - 新录音)
劳伦斯科利尔专访
Lawrence Collier interview.
嘿 你在这干什么... 这是科利尔先生的套房♥
Hey, what are you-- This is Mr. Collier's suite.
没错 -发生什么事了吗?
It is. - Did something happen?
怎么着 你现在是劳伦斯的私人保镖了?
So, what? Now you're Lawrence's personal bodyguard?
他不接待访客
He's not taking visitors.
就不能给我走个后门吗?
Can we just skip to the part where you give me what I want?
你当我是个傻子吗?
You think I'm a fool?
你窃取了我的办公室密♥码♥
You stole my office code.
还闯进去删了监控录像
You broke in and deleted security footage.
并不完全是这样
Not all of that is true.
斯科特女士 我会转告科利尔先生你来过
I'll let Mr. Collier know you came by, Ms. Scott.
我对你的感情是真的
You know, what happened between us was real.
绝非虚情假意 -我不确定你是否分得清楚
I wasn't faking it. - I'm not sure you know the difference.
能再说一遍他是怎么死的吗?
I'm sorry, how did he die?
他在自己客舱里被鱼叉枪刺死的
He was harpooned in his state room with a sport fishing spear.
噢 上帝啊
Oh, dear lord.
凶手在行凶后躲进了推车里
The killer then secreted themselves back in the bar cart
然后客房♥服务员再将其带离案发现场
to be wheeled away from their crime by housekeeping.
那凶手肯定不是我
Well, it can't be me.
那玩意塞不下我
I'm not fitting inside one of those contraptions.
但你可以雇人行凶
But you could've hired someone who did.
那我的杀人动机呢?
But why the unholy fuck would I do that?
问得好 这也正是我要搞清楚的一点
Excellent question. That is what I am here to find out.
你不该在这浪费时间了 而该搜遍整艘船 找出凶手
Or you could stop wasting time and, actually, search the boat for a killer.
我可以从大家的口中找出细枝末节
Well, I find people reveal details ad hoc,
一些连优秀的侦探 也从未问及的细节
which even a good detective never knew to ask about.
说说你和基斯特鲁比斯基先生 之间的关系吧
Tell me about your interactions with Mr. Keith Trubitsky.
我不认识他 愿他安息 -这个人是个小丑
I never met him. God rest his soul. - The man was a buffoon.
上帝对其造物的爱均衡平等 尽管这很难体会
God loves all his creatures equally. Hard as that may be to fathom.
我们要改变这个世界 -特里普真这么说? 天啊