和我姐姐在一起
With my sister.
我们住一间客舱
We share a cabin.
在我房♥间里睡觉 再详细点 我喝醉了
Asleep in my room. I was wasted, if you really need to know.
记不清了 吃晚饭的时候大概喝了七八杯
Must've had, I don't know, seven, eight drinks at dinner.
在你叫酒吧推车到特鲁比斯基房♥间 之前还是之后?
Was that before or after you ordered the bar cart to Trubitsky's room?
我没有叫酒吧推车
I didn't do that.
运送凶手的酒吧推车 是用你房♥间里的电♥话♥叫的
The bar cart that delivered the killer was ordered from your room on your telephone.
我没有...
I... I didn't--
不是我叫的
Well, it wasn't me.
我记得那通电♥话♥
Yes, I remember the call.
是541号♥房♥间打的电♥话♥ -特里普科利尔的套房♥
It came from room 541. - Tripp Collier's suite.
没错...但那是女人的声音 美国口音
Yes... but it was a woman's voice. American accent.
你当时和谁睡在一起?
Who did you share your bed with?
没和谁睡 也可能和任何人睡 你慢慢猜吧
No one. Everyone. You figure it out.
她的思维很敏锐
She is keen as anything.
(十♥八♥年♥前)
她像破开核桃般轻易破解了我的引子 -你破坏了自己立下的规矩
She cracked my primer like a walnut. - You're breaking your own rule.
绝不和受害者交朋友
Never make friends with the victims.
我没和她交朋友 只是她知道一些事情
That's not what this is. She knows something.
我得取得她的信任
I need her to trust me.
她是个聪明的小天才吗? -你正经点
And she's a brilliant, little genius? - Don't kid yourself.
你有何发现?
What is it you found?
长♥期♥追踪调查部的哥们给了我一个名字
Buddy in the long leads investigation division got me this... A name.
这家伙购买♥♥了 安放在基拉斯考特车上的爆♥炸♥装置
This is the guy that bought the detonation device that went up in Kira Scott's car.
(华盛顿消防长官办公室 官方报告)
维克特萨姆斯
Viktor Sams.
腰椎...才是真正的心灵之窗
Lumbar... true window to the soul.
真恶心 -进展如何?
Gross. - How did it go?
相当不错 我跟她说了 我在和你共事 而她仍相信我
Almost too well. I told her I was working with you and she still trusts me.
她就像是我的亲姐妹 而欺骗她...
She's the closest thing I have to a sister and yet deceiving her was--
很有趣?
Fun?
比预想的要容易 -这是份寂寞的工作
Easier than it should've been. - It's lonely work.
归根结底 你只忠于真♥相♥
Your only loyalty at the end of the day is to the truth.
丹尼的死不是你的错 -谢谢 我已经释怀了
It's not your fault Danny's dead. - Oh, thanks for that. I feel absolved already.
班得瑞先生 感谢你的款待
Mr. Bhandari, thank you for your hospitality.
有何收获?
What've we learned?
收获不少 只是不知道"谁是凶手"
Well, a lot. Just not, you know, "whodunit."
凶手形象尚不清晰
Picture is yet to come into relief.
好吧 国际刑♥警♥组织刚告诉我 他们最得力的干将在来的路上
Well, I've just heard from Interpol. Their best man is on route.
有件事我忘了说
There's, um... somethin' I failed to mention.
谋杀案的受害者在启航当晚 曾试图进入属于我的这间办公室
The murder victim tried to enter my office-- well, this office, the night we set sail.
需要帮忙吗?
Can I help you?
噢 我的房♥卡失效了 -那是因为你走错房♥间了 伙计
Oh, my key card won't work. - That's because it's not your room, mate.
噢...抱歉
Oh... sorry.
他踉跄着回到自己的套房♥ 他并无恶意 只是场误会
He staggered back to his suite. No harm done. Simple misunderstanding.
怎么不告诉你的安保团队? -我自行处理了
Why not inform your security team? - I handled it myself.
原因并非如此 真正的原因是你不相信朱尔斯
That's not why. You don't trust Jules.
你的安保主管
Your head of security.
人心隔肚皮 不知该信谁 -班得瑞先生 最后一个问题
Well, it's hard to know who to trust. - Mr. Bhandari, one last thing.
也可能两个问题 你们当晚起争执的时间...
Maybe two. What time... was the... altercation
是多久? 我好整理下时间线
you didn't feel the need to report, for my timeline?
午夜时分吧 -很好
Call it midnight. - Very good.
第二个问题呢?
And the second thing?
很简单的问题
Just this.
你为什么要杀基斯特鲁比斯基?
Why did you kill Keith Trubitsky?
他在开玩笑吧?
Is he takin' the piss?
我与谋杀案无关 这一点你很清楚
I had nothing to do with any of it, as you well know.
我问完了 明天见
All I needed to hear. 'Til tomorrow, then.
慢走不送
We'll see ourselves out.
搞什么? 你刚才指控他谋杀?
The fuck was that? You just accused him of murder?
他的回答无关紧要 我的目的是让他紧张
Answer was immaterial. Aim was... fluster him.
"慌乱的眼神藏不住秘密" 出自第三章
"Nervous eyes hide no secrets." Chapter three.
也可能出自菲尔柯林斯某专辑B面歌♥曲 -二者都有可能
Also, maybe a Phil Collins B-side. - Can be two things.
你不需要... 这里有两个保险箱
What you don't need, two safes.
天呐 他真的有所隐瞒
Holy shit. He really is hiding something.
他们都有所隐瞒 比如...州长
They all are. To wit... the Governor,
她与她的一位头号♥赞助者有染
she is carrying on an affair with one of her biggest donors.
骆马毛做的 人人都对其过敏 但我喜欢这种衣服
Vicuña. Everyone's allergic, but I like the fit, so...
她本可以做得更好
Oh, she could do better.
事实上 就是她 让推车进入特鲁比斯基的套房♥
In fact, it was she who ordered the ill-fated bar cart to Trubitsky's suite.
但那是女人的声音 美国口音
But it was a woman's voice... American accent.
州长是帮凶? -有意或无意
The Governor's an accomplice? - Either witting or unwitting.
谎言不止这些 那个律师和餐厅领班
Deceptions continue. Neither the lawyer nor our dear maître d'
都没有告知 他们在航行第一晚进行过物品交换
mentioned the exchange of goods they made the first night on the ship.
接着是那名牧师 -赞同
And then, there's the priest. - Amen.
靠结交权贵发展事业
Built a career... on connecting powerful people,
不惜一切代价 守护他们的秘密
protecting their secrets... at all cost.
接下来是蕾拉
And there's Leila.
表现出恐惧、惊吓过度 具体原因有待调查
Paranoid, terrified. Of what? Remains to be seen.
但她的妻子...也就是你的朋友安娜 多次替她说谎
But her wife... your friend, Anna, lied... on her behalf... more than once.
科利尔家族和陈氏家族的交易
There are billions on the line in the deal
涉及数十亿美元
between the Colliers and the Chuns.
这些人都有动机杀害丹尼
Any one of them might have killed Danny
以防对其不利
to keep it in place.
现在 我们已在这些人头上点了把火
Oh, now that we've shone a torch on these cockroaches,
他们会作鸟兽散
they will scatter.
露出马脚
Make mistakes.
然后引导我们查明真♥相♥
And lead us to the truth.
亲爱的读者...他们的确作鸟兽散
And reader... scatter they did.
你都做了些什么? -事情并不像表面那样
What the fuck did you do?! - It's not what it looks like.
那是怎样! 你陷害我成为凶手的帮凶
It's not what it looks like?! Ya set me up as an accessory to a murder, so--
说真的 我就不该进你的房♥间
Truth is, I should've never been in your room.
什么? -那是一个错误
What? - This is a mistake.
你...就是一个错误
You... are a mistake.
别再来我的房♥间 别再给我可♥卡♥因♥ 反正别再找我就是了
Don't fuckin' come to my room. Don't offer me coke, just fuckin' don't.
我们缘分已尽 -我没告诉别人 亚历珊德拉
It's over. - I didn't tell anyone, Alexandra.
很好 继续守口如瓶吧
Good. Keep it that way.
但我...
But I,
我还有好多可♥卡♥因♥
I have so much more coke.
我们本是来度假的 安娜
It was supposed to be a vacation, Anna.
快速过一下业务细节 然后喝迈泰鸡尾酒 而现在出了人命
Some quick business, then Mai Tai's. Now someone's dead.
我祖母吓坏了 我们早上就要走了
My grandmother's spooked. We're leaving in the morning.
我能处理这事 给我个机会
I can fix this. Gimme a chance.
如果我能做主 我愿意为你做任何事
If it were up to me, I'd do anything for you.
但这事不是我说了算 抱歉 交易泡汤了
But... it's outta my hands. I'm sorry. The deal's off.
一切还好吗?
Everything okay?
还好 一切正常
It's fine. Everything's fine.
真的吗?
Is it?
他们中的谁杀了我的朋友丹尼?
Which one of them killed my friend, Danny?
你可以直接跳至结局查看凶手
You could skip to the end for that.
但那样你会遗漏我说的一切精妙细节
But then you'll miss all the clever things I said.
所以最好逐页翻阅
Better to take it page by page.
欢迎阅读《朴实侦探》我的第二本作品 我可以很自豪地说
Welcome... to The Artless Detective, my second, and I am proud to say,
它是我的巅峰之作 噢 糟糕
my very best book. Oh, that's awful.
编辑注意下 请提供引言示例
Note to the editor, please provide sample introductory remarks.
我是探员希尔德埃里克森
Agent Hilde Eriksen.
我是苏尼尔班得瑞 欢迎来到伐龙那号♥
Sunil Bhandari, welcome to the Varuna.
我来猜一下 科茨沃斯 肯定整夜都在讯问你的贵宾们
Let me guess, Cotesworth kept your VIPs up all night for questioning,
然后诱骗你在不情愿的情况下接受审问?
and tricked you into an interview you didn't agree to?
好吧 你是怎么... -好戏开场了
Well, how d-- how did you-- - This should be fun.