Here's your vitamin B12 IV drip.
基斯特鲁比斯基 我来为你介绍
Keith Trubitsky. I'd like to introduce you to
华盛顿州州长
the Governor of the great state of Washington.
我就喜欢结交新朋友
Always happy to make a new friend.
记住 准备州宴的时候 请让我坐在最后面
Just remember, when you're planning that State Dinner, seat me on the end.
这样方便伸腿 对吧?
Leg room. That's what it's all about, am I right?
赞同 -你是"造王者"
Amen. - You are a king-maker.
通往政♥权♥的路径就在身边
The road to political power in your neck of the woods,
就在你的教堂里 -我无法控制人们对我的看法
it runs through your church. - I cannot help what people say about me.
回到美国后 我会让团队尽快联♥系♥你
I'll have my team reach out as soon as we're back in the States.
我还有个问题
And just one more thing.
我想见见超级政♥治♥行动委员会的 其他赞助人
I wanna meet with some of the other super-pac donors.
你明知这不可能
You know that's not possible.
我不知道是谁给我的基金会捐款
I have no idea who chooses to donate to my funds.
我们刚刚才相互介绍 你知道我是谁 -你想说什么?
We just shook hands. You know who I am. - What is this?
你从别人那里收了不该拿的钱
You took money from someone you shouldn't have,
我希望你透露名字 -滚吧
and I wanna hear you say their name. - Fuck you.
在担任联邦助理检察官时 我最喜欢的检方工作就是博弈
When I was an AUSA, my favorite part of prosecuting was the game.
在制定法庭策略时有两种选择
Two choices when building your courtroom strategy.
要么完全保密
You could keep it all a secret,
要么向另一方亮出底牌
or you can show your cards to the other side,
但也可以误导他们 让他们赌输
but you show 'em the wrong cards. Let 'em make a bad bet.
我听说你身体不舒服
I'm told you've been unwell.
发生那场车祸之后 她就变了
Yeah, she hasn't been the same, you know, since the, uh... accident.
她的病给我们家带来了很大压力 我每天都为她祈祷
Her illness has been a strain on our family. I pray for her every day.
一个女人会说另一个女人疯了吗? 不会
Can a woman call another woman crazy? No.
我们觉得她脑部受伤了 太可怕了
She had a brain injury, we think. It was all so terrifying.
但我们安排了最好的医生团队 来帮助她康复
But we have the best team of doctors helping with her recovery.
我想知道你的看法
I would like to hear your side.
你并不认为那是一场意外
But you do not think it was an accident.
你的行为变了
Your behavior changed.
你会检查灯泡里有没有监听设备
You now check light bulbs for listening devices.
你不想被偷♥拍♥ 你活在恐惧当中
You do not want your photo taken. You live in fear.
即便在这个房♥间里 你都盯着那扇门...看了三次
Even now, in this room, you have glanced at the door... three times.
请...小声点
Please... keep your voice down.
从午夜到早上8点期间 你在哪里?
Where were you? Between the hours of midnight and 8 A.M.?
和我妻子在睡觉
In bed with my wife.
在发生车祸前
Before the wreck,
你担任撰稿人? -我写"标题党"文章
you were a journalist? - I wrote clickbait.
你受过训练...寻找隐藏的真♥相♥
You were trained... to look for hidden truths.
你认为特鲁比斯基在说谎
You thought Trubitsky was lying.
你曾经和他对峙 -喝下午茶的时候? 这没什么
You confronted him. - At the tea? That was nothing.
但你以为我不知道这场对峙
Yet you assume I do not know about the confrontation.
第一晚 你在走廊里和他说话
First night, you accosted him in the hall.
我看到你了 你一直在跟踪我吗?
I see you. Have you been following me?
在悉尼? 上个月在纽约? -等等
In Sydney? In New York last month? - W-- Hold on there.
你换房♥间是为了监视我和我妻子吗?
Did you switch rooms to spy on me and my wife?
你认为特鲁比斯基与车祸有关
You thought Trubitsky was responsible for your accident.
所以你先动了手
So, you struck first.
如果你想逮捕我 请随意
If you want to have me arrested, fine.
就算被关起来 我也不会更安全 你更不会离真♥相♥更进一步
I will be no safer locked away, and you will be no closer to the truth.
有些势力在骚动 但你无法理解
There are forces at play that you cannot comprehend.
主啊 请引领我们度过这段黑暗时期 就像以前那样
Lord, guide us through these dark times as you've led us through so many others,
请为受害者和他的家人带来安宁
and bring peace to the victim and his family.
请庇护和陪伴我们
Shelter and surround us.
又见面了 -我就是离不开你
You again. - Just can't stay away.
我真幸运
I'm a lucky man.
你们发♥生♥关♥系♥了
You two fucked.
还是两次
Twice.
我忘了是几次 科利尔小姐 我来为你开门
I lost count. Please, Miss Collier, allow me.
他忘了是几次
He lost count.
阿门 -阿门
Amen. - Amen.
他真是与众不同 -他问了你哪些问题?
He's really something else. - What kinda questions did he ask you?
德里克! -凶器真是鱼叉枪吗?
Derek! - Was it really a fish gun?
(直播 热榜第1 添加评论)
没错 -真厉害!
It was a fish gun. - Cool!
听到消息后 我一直很担心你
I've been thinking about you ever since I heard the news.
这种悲剧对失去过亲人的人 打击更大
These kind of tragedies can hit harder for people who've suffered loss.
我和母亲一样 不相信神的存在
Oh, still an atheist. Like Mom.
你母亲还在的话 肯定很感兴趣 谋杀、阴谋、秘密
Oh, your mom would have loved this. Murder, intrigue, secrets.
她认为世界就像待解的谜题 -但她很讨厌坐船
She saw the world as a puzzle to solve. - But she hated boats.
你还记得7月4日 在格里叔叔船上发生的事吗?
You remember 4th of July on Uncle Gerry's boat?
她吐了几个小时
She puked for hours.
不过 她游泳的时候非常优雅
She was such a graceful swimmer, though.
没错
She was.
我听说你没有接受讯问
I heard you skipped your interview.
没有授权令的话 父亲不会坐下来回答问题
Dad doesn't sit for questions without a warrant.
你可以跟科茨沃斯这样说
You can tell that to Cotesworth.
你想要授权令? -嗯 但是......
You want one? - I do, but--
对他提防点
Just... be careful with him.
我不希望他再次伤害你 -我又不是11岁小孩
I don't want him to hurt you again. - I'm not 11 years old.
但你某些地方确实像小孩
You are, though. Some part of you.
我需要你拿到 科利尔米尔斯公♥司♥的账簿
I need you to get your hands on the Collier Mills books.
好的 所以这就是 你把我拉进这件事的原因?
Right. So, that's why you played this whole game with me?
你为何需要我的帮助? 就因为我和科利尔公♥司♥有关系?
Why you need my help? 'Cause I have an in with the Colliers?
因为他们隐瞒的东西 可以帮助我们解开这起谋杀案...
Because whatever they're hiding might explain not just one murder,
再顺势解开另一起
but two.
我不能对安娜说谎 她了解我 我说谎她就会发现
I can't lie to Anna. She knows me, she'll sniff it out.
我可没有让你说谎 不是吗?
I didn't ask you to lie. Did I?
情况怎么样? -没什么 他就是个傻瓜
How'd it go? - It was nothing. He's an idiot.
万幸 大家准备用餐吧
Oh, cheers to that. All right, everybody eat.
我好饿
I'm starving.
骆马毛做的 人人都对其过敏 但我喜欢这种衣服
Vicuña. Everyone's allergic, but I like the fit.
你把特鲁比斯基带上了船 你家人可不怎么高兴
No one in your family was happy with you bringing Trubitsky onto the ship.
谁说的? -大家都这么说
Who said that? - Everyone.
好吧 安娜一直都很势利
Okay, well, Anna's always been a fuckin' snob.
你觉得他这人是不是有点粗鲁?
And you know what, was he a little rough around the edges?
但他很有钱 所以......
Sure, but his money was green, so...
我听说他退出了你的风险项目 你们在第二天吵了起来
Well, I'm told he pulled out of your venture. You had a fight... on day two.
只是这不太适合投资组合
It's just not a good match for the portfolio.
我懂 但我已经支付了服务器空间费用
Yeah. Yeah, see, I already-- I paid for server space.
我非常缺钱 -是啊 大城市的生活开销不菲 老兄
I'm, I'm, I'm out serious money. - Yeah, life in the big city, sport.
特里普科利尔...当时非常生气
Tripp Collier... he was angry.
我真的不能说 -有人遇难了
I really couldn't say. - A man is dead.
这些事真的很重要
These things matter.
好吧 没错...他特别生气 -你偷听到了整个争吵过程吗?
Well, then, yes... he was furious. - You overheard the whole argument?
我试着不去偷听 -他们都听到了
I tried not to eavesdrop. - They all heard it.
大城市的生活开销不菲 老兄 -我要杀了你!
Life in the big city, sport. - I'm gonna fucking kill you!
我没说那句话
I did not say that!
特里普科利尔无法控制情绪 他隐藏得很深
Tripp Collier has well-concealed anger management issues.
你把一切都压在了 特鲁比斯基的投资上
You had everything riding on Trubitsky's investment.
"科利尔币"计划在一周内上线
Collier Coin is meant to go live in a week.
你以为它能够立刻帮你赚到数百万
You thought it was positioned to make millions instantly.
现在却一文不值 -是我想得太简单了...
Now it is worthless. - Okay, that's simplistic--
不 这就是杀人动机 他羞辱了你
No, it's motive. It's motive! Man humiliated you,
让你在你父亲面前丢脸
made you look ridiculous in front of your father.
闭嘴! 根本不是这样! 他羞辱的人并非是我
Oh, fuck off! No! No! I am not the one he humiliated.
你在搞什么! 这只表价值五万块呢
You gotta be fuckin' kidding me! This watch is worth 50 grand,
听到没有? 五万美金 比你该死的年薪都多
you hear me? That's 50,000 American! More than you make in a fucking year!
我很抱歉 先生 我太抱歉了... -这本来是给你的小费 现在没了
I'm so sorry, sir. I'm so sorry. - Your tip was in here. Was.
我在工作中没有做到最好 我犯了错
Look, I'm not the best at my job. I made a mistake.
我妹妹刚做这一行没多久 -我是个差劲的服务员
My sister's still learning the trade. - I'm a shit waitress.
她是首次和你的团队一起出行吗 -是的 她需要休息 我也同意了
It's her first tour with your crew? - Yes. She needed a break, I gave her one.
你一直照顾她 你很久以前就开始这样做
You look after her. You have since you were young.
我把她养大 有时候我觉得自己很糟糕
I raised her. Sometimes, I think badly.
你责怪自己? 为什么?
You blame yourself? Why?
你得到了她从未有过的机会
You were given opportunities she never had.
你的口音
Your accent.
你在威科姆阿贝学校上过学? -我? 女子学校的学生?
Wickham Abbey? - Me, an Abbey girl?
不 我来自梅菲尔德
No... Mayfield.
午夜时分到早上8点期间 你在哪里?
Where were you between the hours of midnight and 8 A.M.?