剧集 | 杀手一班 | 导航列表
我爸爸说只能带几个朋友
My dad was clear, just a few friends.
想赢下选举 几个朋友可不够
You can't win an election with just a few friends.
你要跟无产阶级联合起来
You need to connect with a proletariat.
应该是个小聚会
It'll be a small gathering.
我们保证
We promise.
突击考试的时候
During the pop quiz,
你离马库斯也太近了吧
you were awful close to Marcus.
林师♥傅♥让我给他担♥保♥了
Lin made him my secret pledge.
不是吧
No shit?
所以那个神经病干的事都算你一份吗
So anything that psycho does is on your ass?
是啊
Yeah.
我亲了他
I kissed him.
我也是
I did too.
小贱♥人♥
Slut.
别紧张啊
Oh, relax.
这是哄他回来的最简单的方法了
It was the easiest way to lure him back.
你呢
You?
我设圈套让他除掉奇科
I set him up to take out Chico.
玛利亚
Maria!
好吧
I know.
他那么努力 我觉得该给他点奖励
After he tried, I guess i felt like rewarding him.
小贱♥人♥
Skank!
你摸他的小♥弟♥弟♥了吗
Did you touch his dick?
你喜欢他
You like him?
或许吧
Oh, as if.
我觉得我们不该再聊他了
I think we should stop talking about it.
别啊
No, no, no.
学校里有个新来的帅小伙 我们还都亲过
There's a cute new boy in school we both kissed.
有什么理由不聊他呀
People are not supposed to discuss him?
说的也是
Basically.
我们是说着不该聊男生
Are we talking about boys
但这还不是在聊他们
by talking about not talking about boys?
你为什么瞒着我
Why did you hide that from me?
秘密大♥师♥要教训我
Is the master of mystery
不准藏秘密吗
giving me a lecture on secrets?
我以为你信任我
I thought you trusted me.
我上周拉肚子了 也没告诉你
I had diarrhea last week, and i didn't tell you about that.
这件事比拉肚子严重多了
This is much bigger than diarrhea.
情况还挺严重的
It was pretty bad.
你自己小心点
Well, you gotta be careful,
因为如果我能发现的话
'cause if I could find out,
其他人也能
someone else could too.
我们该花时间找点乐子了
We have to take time out for fun.
聚会就是个不错的点子
The party's just what we need.
你要是不带他来会更好
It would be so much better if you did not bring him.
情况有点复杂
It's complicated.
但我能控制好他
But I've got him under control.
那要是他知道 你想让马库斯杀了他
Unless he knows you tried to have Marcus kill him.
怎么了
What's up?
穿上你最好的行头 宝贝
Get on your finery, baby.
我们今晚要进城
Tonight we're hitting the town.
今晚有个大型聚会
Tonight's the big party,
我们刚才在讨论
and we were talking about--
别管那么小儿科的聚会了
Forget the kiddie pool.
我带你见识一下高级的
I'm taking you out for some high-class romance.
你问过她真正想要的吗
You ever ask what she wants?
我知道你没男朋友
I know you ain't got no man.
但当两个人陷入爱河的时候
But when two people are in love,
有时他们就会给对方浪漫的惊喜
sometimes they surprise each other with nice things.
她真是幸运啊
Lucky girl.
谁今晚有幸能见到我的小♥弟♥弟♥呢
Who gets to see my penis tonight?
看样子你的伤好了
Oh, so the sores cleared up.
还没
No.
看看这是谁盛大登场了
Look who's gracing us with her legacy presence
还是跟大家一起
and in public, no less.
在学校外面 规矩不一样
Different rules outside of school.
该死 那不是沙伯娜姆爸爸吧
Shit, is that Shabnam's old man?
不是 他卖♥♥药草给黑森帮
No, sells herb to the Hessians.
说不好是个鸡♥奸♥犯
Probably a pederast.
我们去跟他交个朋友
Let's go make friends with him.
我可不会再为了一口烟 被人给鸡♥奸♥了
I'm not getting buggered for a joint again.
佩特拉 说真的
Petra, really?
你还没告诉她呢
You still haven't told her?
好吧 走过去 假装你是所有人的好朋友
Okay, walk in like you're everyone's best friend.
成为全场焦点
Be the center of the party.
进行眼神交流
Make eye contact.
吸引她的注意
Pull her in.
随性地坐在她身旁
Casually sit down next to her,
但别笑
but don't smile.
微微向后靠
Just lean back,
把手放在你小♥弟♥弟♥上
put a hand on your pecker,
问她是否饥渴难耐
and then ask her if she's hungry for pork.
经典的小♥弟♥弟♥礼物招
Ah, the old present the pecker, classic.
谢谢你 萨娅
Thanks, Saya.
撇开玩笑话 你可爱又有趣
Listen, kidding aside, you're cute and funny
而且不惹人讨厌
and you're not a dickhead.
你是个理想对象 比利
You're a catch, Billy.
她是你的了
She's yours.
就是这样
That's right.
完美 现在开抽吧
Perfect, now hit that shit.
重力烟枪 不错
Oh, gravity bong, nice.
你们需要人帮忙吸大♥麻♥吗
You guys need help smoking that weed?
你在说什么 兄弟
What are you talking about, man?
重力烟枪
Gravity bong?
这是水烟枪
It's a water bong.
不 水烟枪只是普通烟枪
Well, no, a water bong is just a bong.
你用重力把它推下去了
You push that down using gravity.
那不是重力
It's not gravity, dude.
是压力
It's pressure.
你想给我上课吗
Trying to school me.
菜鸟
Rookie.
我只是想和朋友一起玩玩
I just wanted to have some fun with my friends.
朋友
Friends?
亲爱的 这些人不是我们的朋友
Baby, these people are not our friends.
他们是我们的竞争对手
They're our competition.
那所有人都是敌人吗
So everyone's an enemy?
我可不想这样活着
I don't wanna live like that.
只用忍♥几年
Just for a couple of years.
我们就要接管帮派
Then we'll have the cred to take over.
给你买♥♥个大房♥子 像你家乡那个破村庄一样宽敞
Buy you a house as big as that shithole village you come from.
我从小就爱着你
I've loved you since I was a boy.
我们要照顾彼此
We got to watch out for each other.
我知道这可能不中听
I know it doesn't seem like much,
但我们就是彼此在世界拥有的全部
but we are all we have in this world.
我妈妈的地毯彻底毁了
My mom's carpet is completely ruined.
还有人在墙上拉屎
And someone shat on the wall!
没错 房♥子毁了
Y--Yes, yes, house is ruined.
但有个问题问布兰迪
But question is for Brandy.
要多少钱你才肯和沙伯娜姆上♥床♥
How much would you get paid to fuck Stabnam?
两万美元
$20,000.
于是我过去 想把他干了
So I'm post up, trying to do what I gotta.
他来到垃圾场 扑过去
He comes at the dome, dives back,
我打了他一下 撞到我脸上
hit him with one, pop right back up back in my face.
对那个司机也是
Same with the driver.
我做了我必须做的事
Did what I had to.
用钢管猛击他脑袋正面
Cracked him upside the head with a pipe.
砰
Pow!
把他敲晕了
Knocked his lights out.
谁会在派对上听随身听
Who listens to a Walkman at a party?
你看着像个傻子
You look a fool.
剧集 | 杀手一班 | 导航列表