剧集 | 杀手一班 | 导航列表
Yo, I got to ace this Black Arts assignment,
你是我的新实验搭档
and you're my new lab partner.
-我为什么要帮你 -小子 林现在不在
- Why would I help you? - Homeboy, Lin ain't here,
我跟奇科不一样
and I ain't no bitch like Chico.
赶紧上车
Get in the damn car.
我懂 第一天不愉快
I get it. First day jitters.
我还记得我的第一天
I remember my first day.
被迪鲁卡老师的肥屁♥股♥迷住了
Mesmerized by that fat ass on Ms. DeLuca.
迪鲁卡是我的新梦中情人
DeLuca's my new white whale.
直到那个乡下小妞布兰迪
It was that redneck ho, Brandy,
让我破了南北黑白分界
till I broke through the Mason-Dixon line.
-布兰迪是你的女朋友吗 -女朋友
- Brandy's your girlfriend? - Girlfriend?
什么 当然不是了
What? Hell no.
她是个纳粹 马库斯 那可不适合当女友
She a Nazi, Marcus. That ain't girlfriend material.
你怎么回事
Hell is wrong with you?
我们亲热过好几次
I mean, we knocked boots a few times.
但是迪鲁卡
But DeLuca?
才是我对妻子的选择
Now, I'd wife that up.
好吧 你不想要聊天
Okay, you don't want to chit-chat.
想要装酷 没关系
Want to act a punk, that's cool.
但我们先说清楚 你要帮我
But so we clear, you going to help me cap
干掉你跟奇科说的那个混♥蛋♥
this bad hombre you was telling Chico about.
-除非你是在吹牛 -当然是真的
- Unless it's some bullshit. - Oh, he's real.
-罗里是个禽兽 -真可怕
- Rory's an animal. - Ooh, scary.
那笨蛋长什么样
What's this fool look like?
还要你没有想当艺术家
Good thing you ain't trying to be no artist.
真像是小公♥司♥画的破玩意
That's some wack-ass indie-type shit right there.
最好的漫画都是小公♥司♥出的
The best comics are indie.
《燃烧的胡萝卜》 《美国旗侠》
"Flaming Carrot," "American Flagg."
《X战警》 黑凤♥凰♥
Uh, "X-Men"? The Dark Phoenix?
那女人能干掉所有人
That bitch be jacking everybody up.
都是男人的幻想 从众烂大街剧情
Male fantasy, mainstream melodrama bullshit.
《黑凤♥凰♥传奇》最牛逼
The Dark Phoenix Saga owns all of that.
克里斯·克莱蒙特和约翰·伯恩 混♥蛋♥
Chris Claremont and John Byrne, motherfucker.
-快说 -好吧 好吧
- Say it! - Right, right.
-更好 -这才对
- It's better. - Damn straight.
这样吧 你帮我♥干♥成
Here's the deal. You help me do this,
你想去哪里我都送你去
I drop you off anywhere you want to go,
你就不会再见到我这张黑脸
and you won't ever have to see my black ass
或者是国王领域
or King's Dominion again.
以童子军的荣耀发誓
Scout's honor.
-左转 -走了
- Make a left. - Here we go.
你就是想遛回到这里吗
This what you running back to?
快点 安静点
Come on, be quiet.
干什么
What?
叫我废物吧 我知道你忍♥不住了
Go ahead and call me a punk. I know you dying to.
不是我非得带你来的
I'm not the one who brought you out here.
这些什么帮派作风 我恨透了
Fronting all this OG shit, I hate it.
这根本不是我 这都不是我
The shit ain't me, man. None of this shit's me.
-我是个和平主义者 -什么
- I'm a pacifist, man. - You're a what?
怎么回事
What's this, now?
跑啊 蝼蚁
Run, maggots!
分头跑
Split up!
该死
Shit!
你以为你要去哪里
Where do you think you're going?
不不不不不
No, no, no, no! No!
你们俩是来找我的吗
Hey, you boys coming up in the city for me?
不 伙计 我不想惹麻烦
No, man. I don't want no trouble.
你走不了 我可以走
You not leaving. I like leaving.
来啊 伙计
Come on, man.
老罗里要挖出你的心
Old Rory going to still your heart.
我们得赶紧离开这里
We got to get out of here.
伙计 我们走
Come on, man. Let's go.
马库斯 马库斯
Marcus? Marcus!
他死了一次又一次
He dies over and over.
该死
Shit!
他的脸消失在一个无尽的循环中
His face disappears on an endless loop.
你都做了什么
What did you do?
我杀了一个该死的人
I killed someone who deserved it.
我可不是来做这种事的
I ain't cut out for this shit.
我妈妈是真正的黑帮
My moms, she the OG for real.
她...她知道
She just-- and she knows it.
她送我来国王学院是想让我成长为一个男人
She sent me to King's to make me a man.
准备好了吗
Ready?
她说得对
And she's right.
我只是个废物
I'm just a punk.
你不是废物 你妈妈就是一个混♥蛋♥
You're not a punk. Your mom's just an asshole.
我妈妈可不这么认为
Yeah, Mom don't think that way.
也许你想走是对的
And maybe you got the right idea leaving.
没人告诉你该怎么办 没人尊重你
Nobody telling you what to do. Nobody to respect and shit.
不 实在是太可怕了
No, it's awful.
没人在乎我是死是活
No one cares if I live or die.
没地方睡 没有什么正常的地方
Nowhere to sleep, nothing normal.
该死 国王学院就没有正常的
Shit, nothing normal at King's.
也许那是我们这样的孩子最接近正常的地方
Maybe this is as close to normal as kids like us get.
我以为你说你想...
I thought you said you wanted--
最困难的部分已经完成了
Hey, the hard part's already done.
我们通过了
We passed.
哥们 这还不算是林最难的作业
Dude, this ain't the worst of Lin's assignments.
那你也会需要有人来帮你的
You'll need someone to do those for you, too.
事实上
And the truth of it is...
我也没地方可去了
I got nowhere else to go.
我待会进去
I need a minute.
没有什么善良的神在照看我们 生命很渺小
No kind god watching over us. Life is insignificant.
一声闷响 一个火花
A short, dull buzz. A brief flicker.
这一切都没有意义
None of it means anything.
只有各种可怕的事
Just shit that happens.
你羞辱了奇科
You embarrassed Chico.
他绝对不会善罢甘休
He'll never let this go.
你的黑眼圈呢
What the hell happened to your black eye?
化的妆
Makeup.
你想做英雄 我给了你一个借口
You wanted to play hero. I just gave you an excuse.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
所以你才假装喜欢我
That's why you pretended to like me?
要我去打你男朋友
So I'd fight your boyfriend?
好让你杀了他 我要他消失
So you'd kill him. I need him gone.
-抱歉我让你失望了 -索托兄弟
- Well, sorry I let you down. - The Soto Vatos,
他们还是会来找你麻烦
they're going to keep coming at you.
-没错 因为你 -对不起
- Yeah, because of you. - I'm sorry.
对不起 你说对不起
Sorry? You're sorry?
-我差点被杀 -我骗了你
- I--I almost got killed. - I tricked you.
但我不是假装的
But I wasn't pretending.
以前从来没有人为我而战
No one's ever fought for me before.
奇科会因为我而打架 却从不是为了我
Chico gets in fights about me, but not for me.
我的麻烦已经够多了
I--I have enough problems.
佩特拉弄了点私酿
Petra cooked up some moonshine.
大家都在墓地那儿喝得烂醉
Everyone's getting wasted in the graveyard.
你应该来一起
You should come.
也许吧
Maybe.
我是说 嗯 是啊
Um, I mean, yeah, sure.
"也许吧 我是说 嗯 是啊"
"Maybe, I mean, yeah, sure."
你真是个傻小子
You're a real crack-up, para veño.
你来这里想要得到什么 马库斯
What do you want here, Marcus?
醒来的理由
A reason to wake up.
悲剧总会找上你 就算来这里也改变不了
Tragedy will always find you. That won't change here.
但是能改变你如何应对的方式
But how you respond to it will.
破事就是会发生
Yeah, well, shitty things just happen.
这该如何应对
What's the response to that?
我的女儿 纳娅和我妻子
My daughter, Naya, was two
被杀时只有两岁
when she and my wife were killed.
我最爱的人
剧集 | 杀手一班 | 导航列表