剧集 | 杀手一班 | 导航列表
《杀手一班》前情提要
Previously on "Deadly Class"...
你对你的生活还满意吗
You satisfied with your life?
你们到底是什么人
Who the hell are you people?
我训练创造性解决问题的人们
I train creative problem solvers.
这是马库斯 新的耗子
Meet Marcus, the new Rat.
日落男子孤儿院
孤儿杀手
The orphanage killer.
你有点名气啊
Some rep you got.
一半人都被你吓坏了
Half of the class is scared shitless.
奇科
Chico?
我不是你想的那样
I'm not what you think I am.
我没有杀那些孩子
I didn't kill those kids.
你这是怪我吗
You shitting me?
我是个和平主义者
I'm a pacifist, man.
我可以走
I like leaving.
来啊 伙计
Come on, man.
你要是照我说的做
If you do as I say,
我能让你的暴怒震耳欲聋
I'll give your rage a voice loud enough
响彻全球
to be heard around the world.
整夜未眠 希望自己能觉得自己很糟糕
Sat up all night expecting to feel like a terrible person.
他配吗
Did he deserve it?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
道德不过是安慰剂
Morality's just comfort food.
它对我们思想之外的事情毫无意义
It holds no meaning outside of our minds.
就像《蒙娜丽莎》
Like the "Mona Lisa,"
很多人都认为很有价值
something a lot of people imagine value in,
解读那张愚蠢的半微笑半嘲讽的画
reading something into that idiot half-smile smear of paint,
尽情幻想
one big group hallucination,
这种思想让这种地方
the sort of thinking that makes it possible
得以存在
for a place like this to exist.
吸入无辜的人
Turbines that suck in the innocent
吐出浴血的华尔街食人者的涡流
and spit out blood-soaked Wall Street cannibals.
被公♥司♥制度玷污的理念
Perspectives stained by company rationalization.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
在进化的过程中 没有部族就只能自生自灭
Throughout evolution, without a tribe, you were alone and dead
所以你屈服了 跟混♥蛋♥共事
so you sucked it up, worked with the assholes.
我们现在就是这样
That's all we are now,
一群放弃抵抗的混♥蛋♥
gangs of capitulating assholes.
每个边境
Every border,
每个国家
every nation,
每场战争
every war,
每一丝种族主义
every ounce of racism,
每个信仰
every religion:
部落主义
tribalism.
懦弱的政♥治♥家
Spineless politicians
催眠般借着古老的本能缔结联盟
hypnotically finger-fucking an ancient instinct to secure alliances
也是与新来的孩子熟络的绝佳借口
and a great excuse to screw with the new kid.
杀手一班 第一季 第二集
每年 都有播放到烂大街的一张专辑
Every year, there's an album that's so overplayed,
躲都躲不掉
you can't get away from it.
而你知道
And, you know,
就算你喜欢
even if you liked it,
在泛滥之后
after the proliferation,
也会永远变成耳膜毒药
it becomes ear poison forever.
真正让我惊讶的是你竟然喜欢伊克斯乐队
What's really shocking is that you like INXS at all.
你通常的品味都不错
You usually have such great taste.
这可不像是你的风格
Just doesn't seem like your thing.
女孩子都喜欢迈克尔·哈琛斯
Michael Hutchence is every girl's thing.
你们抽什么呢
What are you smoking?
好吧 有大♥麻♥吗
Right, uh, got any weed?
我们都喜欢来点大♥麻♥花粉
We all enjoy a wee nip of pollen...
但是早起第一件事 逃课
But first thing in the morning, très gauche.
马库斯就是喜欢毒品 莱克斯
Marcus just likes drugs, Lex.
我也喜欢
I like them too.
毒品非常棒
Drugs are very cool.
不会有人这么跟你说的
No one ever tells you that.
黑森帮呢
What about the Hessians?
上学无聊死了 绝望阿丹
School's dry, Desperate Dan.
你看着像喝醉了的混♥蛋♥
You look like boiled asshole.
是的 我没睡好
Yeah, I didn't sleep very well.
你得面对无聊的一天了 孩子
Oh, well, you'll have to face the day dry, son.
放轻松
Easy does it.
让上帝来指引吧
Let go and let God.
活在当下
One day at a time.
帝国化工希望乙基毒气杀虫剂能提高农业产量
ICI expected VX pesticide would increase agricultural capacity.
毒药实验室
结果 他们发现了世界上最致命的毒药
Instead, they discovered one of the deadliest poisons on the planet.
猜猜政♥府♥是如何
Guess what the government did
利用这个奇迹般的发明的
with this miracle innovation?
天啊 丹吉老师 他们不会给人用了吧
Gee, Mr. Denke, they didn't use it on anyone, did they?
问得好 他们确实用了
Boy howdy, did they.
但是真正令人兴奋的是
But what's really exciting
他们的计划
is what they have planned.
美国人♥大♥量储备这东西
Uncle Sam is stockpiling this stuff.
苏联也是
So are the Soviets.
为什么
Why?
为了消灭核爆♥炸♥之后剩下的人吗
To finish of whoever's left after the nukes?
你可以放一点到里根的果冻豆里 马库斯
Hey, you could slip some into Reagan's jelly beans, Marcus.
当你杀死总统的时候
You know, for when you kill the president?
作业是列出我们
Homework is to make a list
帝♥国♥主♥义♥研制的其他合成毒药
of other synthetic poisons our overlords horde.
周末快乐 美国未来的破坏者们
Have a good weekend, future disruptors of America.
自习室
面带微笑
Put on a smile.
表现得像没事人一样
Act like this is all okay.
只有这样 一切才会变得正常 对吗
That's how things become normal, right?
你只要好好过下去
You just live with it long enough.
假装
Pretend.
别回想昨晚
Don't think about last night.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
街头流浪生活让杀手学校
Life on the streets makes a school for assassins
看起来像一个合理的选择
seem like a rational choice,
所以请沉浸于此
so sink into it.
让一切正常起来
Let it be normal.
交一些朋友
Make some friends.
兄弟 那是新出的《爱与火箭》吗
Dude, that the new "Love and Rockets"?
真的特别棒
It's so crazy great.
我喜欢赫尔南德斯兄弟
I love the Hernandez brothers.
滚蛋 妄想狂
Suck a dick, wannabe.
你想要常态
You wanted normal?
这就是常态
You got it.
我想看看这本书
I wanna check this out.
但我理解不了这一章
But I'm having a hard time understanding this chapter.
如果你这个混♥蛋♥
If you diseased...
再破坏一本书
vandalize one more book
画满生殖器
with swollen genitals.
就不准再进来
You'll be baned.
屌♥屌♥屌♥ 全是屌♥
Dicks. Dicks. Dicks. Dicks. Dicks. Dicks. Dicks.
你们这些野蛮人脑子里只有这个
That's all you savages think about.
你脑袋里全是屌♥
You've got dicks on the brain!
你们在笑什么
What're you laughing at?
没什么
Nothing.
你在主动摄取氰化物吗
Voluntarily ingesting cyanide?
是的 没错
Yeah, well,
我应该怎么做 不抽烟吗
what am I gonna do, not smoke?
你想掐死里根吗
So you wanna snuff Reagan?
是的 他杀了我的父母
Yeah, he killed my parents.
是个好理由
Good a reason as any.
眼看着我一半的朋友和几个搭档
Seen half my friends and a few partners waste away
因为一场罗尼都不肯承认的瘟疫而日益消瘦
from a plague Ronnie refused to even acknowledge.
削减研究经费
Cut funding for research.
在公众场合不敢说"艾滋"这个词
Wouldn't say the word "AIDS" publicly.
剧集 | 杀手一班 | 导航列表