剧集 | 杀手一班 | 导航列表
《杀手一班》前情提要
Previously on "Deadly Class"...
离开那只山羊 举起手来
Step away from the goat and put your hands in the air.
我只是在传播一些爱
I was just spreading some love.
传统恶搞已有悠久的历史
Legacy hazing is a time-honored tradition.
你并不属于我们
You don't belong with us.
你要是去了舞会 你会后悔的
Come to that dance, you'll regret it.
欢迎来到传统派委员会 宝贝
Welcome to the legacy Committee, sweetheart.
1987年版鼠小姐
Miss Rat, 1987.
你有权愤怒
You're right to be angry.
把他们焚烧殆尽吧
Let's burn them down.
去他的
Suck it!
小心了
Look out!
嗯 我刚看了《乖仔也疯狂》
Yeah, I just did the "Risky Business."
加长版
Full tighty-whities.
《许愿池艳遇》
When in Rome.
不 那部烂爆了
No, that movie sucked.
真是无法理解富二代小子
Can't get behind some rich kid
为什么只想着要隐瞒自己打碎了妈妈的法布勒彩蛋
trying to hide the fact that he cracked his Mom's fabergé egg.
首先 他叫了高级三陪女
First, he gets a high-end call girl,
砸了他爹的保时捷
crashes his Dad's Porsche,
难道我要关心的点是他的妓院成不成功吗
and I'm supposed to care if his brothel's a success?
没错 他和瑞贝卡·德·莫妮在地铁上那段
Yes, the scene with Rebecca De Mornay on the subway
太香艳了 我看硬了
is hotter than shit, and I'd bone that.
我说的不是结构
I'm not talking structure.
我说的是大致的关联
I'm talking a general relatability.
如果你好好听
If--if you'd just listen!
滚吧 妈妈
Fuck you, Mom!
我敢保证你肯定说了不
Guarantee the answer's a no.
兄弟
Whoa, brother.
你的脸也太操蛋了
Your face is fucked.
杀手一班 第一季 第四集
操
Fuck.
泰迪 坚持住 兄弟
Teddy, just hang in there, bud.
我来了
I'm coming.
奇科
Chico.
48小时后见 宝贝
I'll see you in 48 hours, baby.
别推了 伙计
Stop, man.
维克托没做错什么
Viktor did nothing wrong.
我是支柱
I am pillar of community!
是鸠山
学生们在图书馆会毫无防备
这是搞什么
What is this?
为矫正表现而延长的禁闭
Prolonged confinement designed for behavioral rectification.
留堂
Detention.
你做了什么
What did you do?
来一口
Sip?
林师♥父♥
Master Lin.
恕我直言
All due respect,
这肯定是弄错了 因为我没有...
this must be an oversight 'cause I didn't do--
嗯
Yeah.
好吧
Fine.
但是我要是因为打架被留堂的
But if I'm getting hit for fighting,
威利不应该也滚到这里来吗
shouldn't Willie's ass be in here, too?
维克托只是邀请了个耗子女孩参加舞会
All Viktor did was invite rodent girl to dance.
我只是揍了一个纳粹
All I did was punch a Nazi,
不知好歹 初出茅庐的...
inbred, debutante bi--
你们都犯下了罪孽
You all committed the cardinal sin.
你们被抓住了
You were caught.
斯巴达教育
Spartan instruction
将顽劣的希腊男孩
that molded petulant Greek boys
塑造成全世界最强的战士
into the greatest warriors in the world.
有三条基本原则
It had three basic tenets--
一致性 纪律性
conformity, discipline,
以及将斯巴达的利益置于个人利益之前
and commitment to Sparta over one's own interests.
你的手还想要吗
You want to keep that hand?
你选择了更卑鄙的本能
You chose your baser instinct.
抗拒
Rivalry.
你们这个周末将被关在这个房♥间里
You will spend your weekend locked in this room...
反思到我满意
contemplating my disappointment.
微笑餐厅
我们的人生都躲在这些
We live our lives behind these fictitious ideas
我们认为其他人会接受的想法后
of what we think other people will accept.
戴起重重面具 改善我们的表现
Barricaded behind masks, honing our act.
人们发笑后 我们就重复学习能逗乐他们的技巧
When people laugh, we learn and repeat what amuses them.
当他们尊重我们
When they respect us...
当得到他们的认可后 我们就有安全感
when we're given their validation, we feel secure.
但慢慢的
But over time,
面具背后那个没有受过
the person down underneath
林
任何社交影响的人变得虚无缥缈...
the social training becomes unrecognizable...
超时
迷茫了
lost.
我们的行为成为真正的我们
Our act becomes the truth.
而原本的那个我们只剩下在我们融入社会之后
And the truth becomes some residual of the weak person we were
剩余的那一点点弱小的残渣
before we learned how to fit in.
小维 你知道几点了吗
Hey, Vik, you got the time?
真好笑 娘娘腔
Very funny, Nancy boy.
这是斯沃琪
Is Swatch.
美国最强款
Top American style.
真机智
That's smart.
防止你把另外两块弄坏了
In case you break the other two.
该死的林
Fuck Lin
什么破特洛伊
and his Trojan bullshit.
等我学完我来这要学的东西
Once I get what I want from this joint,
我要往他屁♥股♥里捅一把大刀
I'm gonna stick a machete up his ass.
他暴起了
Now he pipes up.
还有45分钟他就要离开了
45 minutes after he left.
我应该弄死的人是你 兄弟
You're the one that I should be carving up, Arguello.
你的破毒镖害我们被关在这里
Your queefy dart bullshit got us thrown in here, yeah?
你觉得那破毒镖比闪电侠更快吗
You think the queefy dart was faster than The Flash?
不 但是肯定能毒翻超人
No, but he could out-queef Superman for sure.
听着 我跟你们的人没有恩怨
Hey, look, I ain't got no kinds of beef with your people.
你觉得我是来埋伏你的吗
You think I'm here to jump you?
我和奇科的关系没有那么好
Me and Chico ain't exactly sweet on each other.
没人和奇科关系好
No one's sweet on Chico.
我还以为你们俩...
I thought you two were--
我需要一本护照
I need a passport.
这不是黑帮最擅长的事吗
Ain't that a cartel specialty?
不能让他们知道
They can't know.
不能让...
They can't...
等等
All right, hold up.
我可不想卷入小情侣之间的争吵
I ain't trying to get mixed up in no lover's quarrel bullshit.
奇科要被关上两天
Chico's locked up for two days.
这是我逃离他的好机会
This is my chance to get away from him.
这么糟糕吗
That bad?
帮我这个忙吗
Just do this for me.
求你了
Please.
我想说的只是
All I'm saying is
你经历的一切决定了你这个人
what's been done to you determines who you'll be.
是我自己选择成为怎样的人
I'm who I choose to be.
所以是糟糕的父母让泰德·邦迪去烤肉串了吗
So, shitty parenting made Ted Bundy start shish-kebabing coeds?
邦迪的爸爸
Bundy's dad,
还有他的祖父
also his grandfather--
还能怎样呢
What could go wrong?
该死 谁都别想惹我[往我屁♥股♥里插手指]
Shit, nobody stuck a finger up my ass.
小心我弄死他们
I'm as deadly as they come.
那这么说来
Well, by that logic,
我可以
I made Viktor
惹死维克托三指
three fingers more deadly.
她骗人
She is lying.
我的菊花只用来大号♥
My "Shoofla" is exit only.
不管我们有多么操蛋
Whatever broken shit is inside of us
都是与生俱来的
is there the day we're born.
剧集 | 杀手一班 | 导航列表