剧集 | 杀手一班 | 导航列表
旧金山 1987
一名少年用手♥枪♥引发了一战
World War I was started by a teenager with a pistol...
一个塞尔维亚乡巴佬 选择了刺杀
A Serbian peasant who chose to assassinate
斐迪南大公
Archduke Franz Ferdinand.
引发了连锁反应
Set in motion the chain reaction
最终导致了两场世界大战以及今日的冷战
culminating in two world wars and today's Cold War.
个性是通过选择而表现出来的
Character is revealed through choice.
思考一会
Consider for a moment.
抱歉 我刚才
Sorry, I was just--
天哪
Jesus!
你会向什么人释放怒火
Who would be the recipient of your rage?
小偷
A thief,
亵童犯
a child molester,
还是世界领袖
a world leader?
一个选择就会暴露所有的秘密
This one decision betrays all secrets
展现真正的动机
and unveils true motive.
问问自己 在黑暗的悬崖上
Ask yourself. On that dark ledge,
当你有机会进行攻击
poised to strike with clean opportunity...
你会杀谁
Who would you kill?
杀手一班 第一季 第一集
昨天
快乐只是没有痛苦罢了
Happiness is just the absence of pain.
目前 这是我所能期望的最好结果
These days, that's the best I can hope for.
爸爸会让我放轻松
Dad would tell me to lighten up.
"生活不是彩排 相信上帝的安排"
"Life's not a dress rehearsal. Trust in God's plan."
我很好奇如果他看到我在那些男孩家里经历的事
I wonder what he'd think about God's plan
他会怎么看待上帝的安排
if he'd lived to see what happened to me in that boys' home.
如果他看到我必须做什么才能离开
If he'd seen what I had to do to get out.
如果他听到那场大火里的尖叫声
If he'd heard the screams in that fire.
该死 可能这就是上帝对我的安排
Shit, maybe this is God's plan for me.
饥饿 无家可归 还因为多起谋杀案
Hungry, homeless, and wanted by every cop in the city
遭到城里所有警♥察♥的通缉
for a dozen murders.
积极的心态对生存至关重要
A positive mental attitude is essential to survival out here.
这些该死的人让我很难做到这样
These fucking people make it hard.
疯子 流氓 还有毒贩
Lunatics, gangbangers, pushers.
睁大眼睛
要是不想醒来发现自己肚子里插着螺丝刀
You can only stay on your toes for so long
你只能长时间地保持警觉
before you wake up with a screwdriver in your gut.
我想要的只是每个人都习以为常的
All I ever wanted was the mundane shit
平凡的事物
everyone takes for granted.
一个归属 一个能安全睡觉的地方
Somewhere I belong. A safe place to sleep.
让自己知道下顿饭吃的是什么
To know where my next meal is coming from.
我能从他们眼里看出
I see it in their eyes.
很容易觉得我沦落到这样是活该
Easier to think I've done something to deserve this.
就我的情况而言 也许他们是对的
And in my case, maybe they're right.
今天给我带了什么 马库斯
What you got for me today, Marcus?
你真可爱
Ain't you cute.
不 不
No, no.
你是白♥痴♥吗
You retarded, boy?
下次你要是忘了这里是谁管事
Next time you forget who's running shit around here,
我就把你脖子扭断 听到了吗
I'll break your goddamn neck. Do you hear me?
滚
Get!
里根削减了当地精神病院的资金
Reagan cut funds to the local nuthouses,
将上百精神病人放归社会
and released hundreds of schizos on the street.
不过我确信那笔钱肯定流向了更好的去处
But I'm sure that money went to a better place.
巡航导弹 为那些住高楼的肥佬减税
A cruise missile, a tax cut for some fat prick in a penthouse.
有何不可呢
Hey, why not?
如果你富有 那是因为是你应得的
If you're rich, it's because you deserve it.
如果你沦落到抽嬉皮扔在街上的烟屁♥股♥
If you end up smoking some hippie's street roach,
那都怪你自己
well, that shit's on you.
这烟劲够大的
Joint hits like a semi.
该死
Oh, shit.
死亡之日
Day of the Dead.
就是今晚了吗
Is that tonight?
我真不该抽的
Oh, this was a bad idea.
让我们铭记这些孩子
So let us remember the children
以及我们期望给予他们的未来
and the future we want for them.
你好啊 马库斯
Well, hello, Marcus.
看来那烟里掺了天使粉 孩子
Looks like that joint was laced with angel dust, son.
真倒霉
Bad score.
我试着告诉你 说不就行了
I tried to tell you, just say no.
满脑子一片混乱
Head full of static.
我一直不知道怎么处理在公共场合嗑嗨
Never could handle being high in a public place.
开始变得偏执
The paranoia sets in.
肯定有人在监视着我
Someone is definitely watching me.
你被人盯上了
Yo, you've been made.
上来
Get on.
警♥察♥ 别动
Police! Don't move!
把武器放在地上
Put your weapons on the ground!
看起来不像个精神病
Don't look like no psychopath to me.
不能以貌取人
Can't judge a book by its cover.
但你能以"味"取人
But you can judge one by its smell.
-他真帅 -是啊
- He's cute. - Yeah.
绝对能上《花花流浪汉》的封面了
Total "Hobo Fancy" Cover boy material.
你怎么说 疯子
What you say, mad dog?
你就是那个杀了那些男孩全家的疯子
You the psycho that did the boys' home massacre?
把我捆在椅子上才敢挑衅得这么凶
Pretty tough barking at a dude tied to a chair.
给这个贱♥货♥松绑
Untie this punk-ass bitch.
好吧 不过我赌这位病秧子小哥赢
All right, but my money's on Hepatitis Harry.
请原谅我的学生们
Forgive my students.
他们忘记了恶毒只会让他们看起来软弱
They forget that viciousness serves only to make them look weak.
比利 麻烦你了
Billy, if you'd be so kind.
你对你的生活还满意吗
Are you satisfied with your life?
我
Me?
还行
Yeah.
我吃的是垃圾 睡在尿里
I eat trash and I sleep in piss.
一切都非常完美
Everything according to plan.
和林师♥傅♥说话的时候放尊重点
Speak to Master Lin with respect.
去你♥妈♥的♥林师♥傅♥
Master Lin can eat my shit.
你们到底是什么人
Who the hell are you people?
重要的是我们知道你是谁 马库斯
What's important is that we know who you are, Marcus.
我们也知道你做了什么
And that we know what you've done.
你是个杀手
You're a killer.
没什么人重视这项技能 但我很重视
Few value this particular proficiency, but I do.
如果我告诉你有一个像你这样的人的聚集地呢
What if I told you there's a home for people like you?
有这样一所学校 里面都是跟你一样的人
A school where you'd be surrounded by your peers.
怎么样呢 我打扮得像维京人那样
Only what? I dress up like a Viking
让你们拍点有料的照片吗
so you can take tasteful pictures?
我在给你驾驭心中这团火焰的机会
I'm offering you a chance to harness that fire inside you.
让你能掌握致命的艺术
To master the deadly arts.
艺术 没错
The arts, yeah.
那听上去不错
That, uh-- that sounds great.
你知道 这一切看上去平平无奇非常正常
You know, this all seems really sane and normal,
你们也似乎是一群很有趣的人 但是
and y'all look like a fun bunch, but, uh...
不管这是什么
whatever this is...
回头见吧
Later, days.
那个混账偷了我的钱包
That son of a bitch stole my wallet.
那个孩子在哪里 你得告诉我
Where's the kid now? You gotta tell me.
有人看到我们在找的孩子了吗
Has anyone here seen our boy?
我所拥有的一切 都不见了
Every single thing I own, gone.
没有地方可去了
Nowhere left to go.
没有未来
No future.
没有出路
No way out.
我试过了 爸爸
I tried, Papa.
但是已经没什么好奋斗的了
But there's nothing left to fight for.
我只剩下了对日光的回忆
All I have left are memories of sunshine.
天气真不错 对吧伙计
Some perfect day, huh, bud?
马库斯
Marcus?
情况现在好多了
Hey, things are better now.
你得试着重新振作
You got to try and snap out of it.
只有这样才能引来转变
You only get the one turn at this.
你要不找到快乐的办法
You either find a way to be happy
剧集 | 杀手一班 | 导航列表