剧集 | 杀手一班 | 导航列表
Gambling?
应该特别有趣吧
It must be, like, super fun, right?
所以我骂了他
So I call him out.
他就疯了
He goes nuts,
开始推我
starts to push me.
我去拿我的东西离开
I go to get my shit to leave,
他跟着我到走廊 推我 怒吼着
he follows me down the hallway, pushing me, screaming.
"你这是要走吗 兔崽子"
"Turn your back on me, sonny boy?"
"你个上私立学校的小娘炮"
"Little Lord Fauntleroy coming home
"回家来教训你老子吗"
"From private school to judge?
"唠叨抱怨"
"Bitch and moan--
"你就他妈会干这个"
that's all you ever do.
"好像你♥他♥妈♥有多委屈"
Just another victim!"
他的脸很红
So he's red in the face.
站在走廊里
Standing in the doorway,
不让我走
won't let me leave.
我妈想阻止他
My mom tries to stop him.
"基恩 基恩 别这样"
"Gene! Gene, stop it!"
他把她推到了墙上
So he throws her into a wall,
就那样
as you do.
墙上的家庭合照散落一地
Family photos go everywhere.
我去阻止他 但是...
I went to stop him, but, uh...
基恩长得很壮
Gene's a big guy.
他 他后来
He--he, uh...
骑在我身上
Got on top of me.
他戴着很多戒指...
He has a lot of rings...
很大的金戒指
big gold ones.
我记得我看着那些戒指...
I remember watching them
落下来
coming down.
他很快就累了
He got tired pretty fast.
二十多年抽烟喝酒
20 years of cigarettes and Schlitz.
我抓住机会
I had an opening.
压倒了他
I got on top of him.
但我做不到
But I couldn't do it.
为什么会这样
Why is that?
他对我们做了那么多过分的事
After everything he's done to us...
我却下不了手打他
I couldn't hit him.
我觉得这证明你还完整
Hey, I think it shows you're still intact.
你只是个还爱着爸爸的孩子
You're just a kid who still loves his dad.
不
No.
不是这样
That's not it.
我弟是个孩子
My brother's a kid.
他是个很好很好的孩子
He's a really, really good kid.
我妈妈 我弟弟
My mom, my brother...
他们在他手里活不成
They're not gonna survive him.
我们能做什么
What can we do?
来一场公路旅行
Take a road trip.
去维加斯
To Vegas.
"公路旅行"
"A-a road trip"?
去杀我爸
To kill my dad.
剧集 | 杀手一班 | 导航列表