剧集 | 杀手一班 | 导航列表
The people I loved most,
死于一个刹车不及的货运司机的车下
taken by the faulty brakes of a freight liner.
我怎么应对呢
And my response?
我找到了那个吸毒的卡车司机
I found the drug-addled truck driver,
没有检查刹车线的贪婪老板
the greedy owner who couldn't check the brake lines,
还有称我家人遇难是命中注定的法官
and the judge who called my family's murder an act of God.
这是我第一次杀人
They were my first kills.
但是你的家人还是不在了
But your family was still gone.
该为此事负责的人们也是
As are the men responsible.
-这样做有帮助吗 -一开始并没有
- And it helped? - Not at first.
就算通过训练 那种重担还是让我喘不过气
Even with my training, the weight of it haunted me.
多年辗转难眠
Years of sleepless guilt.
后来 我开始接受进行制裁是我的权利
Then, over time, I accepted it was my right to exact justice.
他们为什么就能享受新的一天
Why should they enjoy another single day?
正如你说的
It's like you said.
有的人就该死
Some people deserve to die.
当你放下你对于
Once you shed your fear
选择谁该死和谁不该死的恐惧后 你就知道了
of choosing who does and who doesn't, you'll see.
强大的感觉比弱小好
Strength feels better than weakness.
我的作业算完成了吗
Am I done with the assignment?
还没有
Not yet.
我上一次感觉我有归属是什么时候
When was the last time I felt like I belonged anywhere?
真正的归属
Really belonged.
也许这才是我 不然还能是什么
Maybe this is who I am. What else is there?
坐办公桌 住市郊
Some desk job? Suburbia?
娶了一个肥胖嗑药的妻子
An overweight, pill-popping wife
抚养我们麻木不仁的下一代吗
raising the next generation of automatons?
为什么要期待那种生活
Why participate in that?
那真的是我想要的吗 肯定不是
Is that what I really want? Bet it isn't.
如果人人都有道德罗盘 那再好不过
An ethical compass would be fine if everyone had one.
但这是一个残酷冰冷的世界
But it's a cold, cruel world,
没有家 是无法生存的
and you can't survive without a family.
即使他们是一群骗子和杀人犯
Even if they are liars and murderers.
那我也只不过和警♥察♥
And I'd be no different than a cop,
士兵或者政客一样
or a soldier, or a politician.
杀戮只是一种特长
Killing is just a part of the profession.
也许我终于找到了活着的理由
Maybe I finally found a reason to live.
在一个充满死亡的地方
In a place surrounded by death.
剧集 | 杀手一班 | 导航列表