剧集 | 杀手一班 | 导航列表
《杀手一班》前情提要
Previously on "Deadly Class"...
我明天第一件事就是打电♥话♥给学校
I'm calling that school first thing tomorrow.
什么学校
What school?
我的哥哥们
My cousins.
我离开东京的时候并不愉快
I didn't exactly leave Tokyo on good terms.
没人和奇科关系好
No one's sweet on Chico.
我还以为你们俩...
I thought you two were--
我需要一本护照
I need a passport.
护照
这是我逃离他的好机会
This is my chance to get away from him.
我爸欠黑帮一笔钱 大概有一百万
My dad owes the Mob, like, a million bucks.
还有我妈妈 我弟弟
And my mom, my brother,
他们在他手里活不成
they're not going to survive him.
我们能做什么
What can we do?
来一场到维加斯的公路旅行 去杀我爸
Take a road trip to Vegas to kill my dad.
遗忘了所有的礼节
Forgotten all human etiquette.
这是要我怎样
What's expected of me here?
冷静 放松
Just be cool, be normal.
我该往哪看
What do I do with my eyes--
看他 还是地板
look at him, the floor?
停下来 不要欲盖弥彰
Stop! Trying to hide the tension only makes it obvious.
该死 我这是在哪
Fuck, where am I?
我应该知道的
I should know that.
好了 回忆一下
Okay, piece it together--
两杯可乐
two 8-balls of coke.
萨娅不停地说着滑水运动
Saya wouldn't shut up about water skiing.
比利喝了瓶酒 但不止这些
Billy had a bottle of ether, but that wasn't it.
不 那些都不重要
No, none of that matters.
中迷♥药♥之前的事都不重要
Nothing before the acid matters.
脸和手都很麻木
Numbness in the face and hands.
胃开始痉挛 自我收缩
Stomach lurches, compressing in on itself.
他发现了
He knows.
心跳加剧
Heart beating all wrong.
他发现了你的所作所为
He knows what you've done.
该死
No.
他是怎么发现的
How'd he find out?
发现了什么
Find out what?
很不好的事
Something bad.
那些面具男袭击我们之前
Before the ghost.
天呐 是什么来着
Jesus, what's the thing?
毒品 假身份证
The drugs, the fake ID,
一些比...
something worse than--
操
fuck.
杀手一班 第一季 第五集
和别人交谈后
I do this thing after I'm around people
只要我过度纠结做错了什么 冒犯了谁
where I overanalyze every interaction to see where I went wrong,
我就会干这事
who I offended.
我会一整晚担心着
I sit up all night worrying
是不是没有理解别人的暗示
I didn't catch the right cues
或是我说错了什么话
or I said the wrong things.
有些人会称其为社交白♥痴♥
Some might call that socially retarded.
人类的交流只是相互的操纵
Human interaction is just a manipulation dance--
只是人们达到自己目的的手段
a way for people to get what they want from each other.
那些受欢迎人士
Popular people--
最擅长欺骗
they are just the best liars.
这给了人们不当混♥蛋♥的理由
It gives people a reason not to act like assholes.
你就是个混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole.
我是这车里最正常的人了
I am the most well adjusted person in this car.
"正常"的人会磕嗨了参加公路旅行
Mm, does "Well adjusted" go on drug-fueled road trips
还用假身份证非法赌博吗
and use fake IDs to illegally gamble?
我才没把第一次给贝基·克鲁兹
I didn't lose my virginity to Becky Cruz.
我帮她撸了
I diddled her,
但她没回报我
but she didn't reciprocate.
别这么渣
Don't be a pig.
我只是想说 你领个男人
All I'm saying is you take a dude
到大厅尽头 然后又不让人射出来
that far down the hall and then slam a blue door on his balls,
帮我撸出来射硬纸巾上会死啊
would it kill her to jerk me off into a crusty napkin?
你从来没无处泄欲 灰溜溜地回家过吗
You never had to sulk home with a pair of blue plums?
哥到之处 妞必求欢
A girl gets anywhere near me, and she begging for it.
那是因为你只跟傻瓜约会
That's 'cause you only date airheads.
你说谁 露西吗 就那一次而已
Who, Ruthie? That was one time,
她光说空话
and she's all talk.
她说起话来就是个十足的混♥蛋♥
She talks like a total asshole.
我靠 我在想奇科发现你逃跑之后
Shit, I wonder how Chico gonna react
会是什么反应
when he finds out you snuck away.
冰啤店
古怪丹尼尔的地下酒吧
你们闻到了那股体味和自以为是的味道吗
You guys smell that body odor and self-righteousness?
只能意味着一件事
Can only mean one thing.
我们已经进入了嬉皮士的群聚地
We've entered into the dank domain of the hippie.
我本来打算来一次通往维加斯的公路旅行
Yo, I signed on for a road trip to Vegas--
说不定能找点乐子 遇上几个嗑嗨的妹子
maybe have some laughs, meet some fly girls.
这算怎么回事
What is this shit?
别告诉我你是个呆子 求你了
Please don't tell me you're a Deadhead, please.
当嬉皮们不追随杰瑞·加西亚的时候
Hippies congregate here
他们会聚集在这
when they're not following Jerry Garcia's foul taint around.
嬉皮有毒品
Hippies have drugs.
你什么时候开始嗑药了
Since when do you partake?
我是在黑帮里长大的
I grew up Yakuza.
13岁前 我就管理了一家香槟俱乐部
I managed a champagne club before I was 13.
很硬核 不是你们这种
Hard-core, not some rookie-hour,
像小屁孩一样闹着玩
baby bullshit you pansies get up to.
把你的钱给我
Give me your money.
你可不能相信这些怂包
You can't trust these crunchy fuckers.
你觉得如果有人卖♥♥给我假冒的毒品
You don't think I can tell
我会分辨不出来吗
if someone is selling me bunk drugs?
让我来办吧
Let me deal with it.
好吧 我们会自己去搞毒品的
Yeah, we'll take care of our own score.
我们真的要这么做吗
So we're really doing this?
杀了我爸
Killing my dad?
是的 没得选择
Yeah, mandatory.
那个混♥蛋♥欠了黑帮那么多钱
The piece of shit owes the Mob so much money
如果他不死
that if he doesn't die,
用不了多久
and soon,
我弟弟会进国王学院 而我妈会死
my brother ends up in King's, and my mom ends up dead.
是啊 但你确定吗
Yeah, but you're sure?
非常确定吗
Like, sure, sure?
我只确定一件事
I'm only sure of one thing.
生活的关键在于你爱的人
Life's about who you love...
以及你为他们所做的事
and what you do for them.
如果我们一直待在这
Yo, if we stuck here until
直到你们累坏 然后开始吸毒
you burnouts score drugs,
那就赶紧完事 然后走人
let's get that done and scoot.
这地方真够烂的
This place is a bummer.
我妈说嬉皮是无神论社会的产物
Mom said hippies is what you get in a godless society.
你妈 那个帮派头目
Your mom, the gang leader?
又不是每个人都戴着兜帽举着魔鬼叉子
Ain't nobody tossing up devil sticks in the hood.
你妈说的对
Your mom's right.
一群臭垃圾
A bunch of stinky,
漂泊的流浪汉
nomadic stragglers
跟着一个垃圾乐队白忙活
following a terrible band committed to an empty cause.
你相信萨娅讲的故事吗
You buy that story Saya told?
我听说林其实是她爸
I heard Lin's really her dad,
如果她没有以最优秀的成绩毕业 他会杀了她
and if she don't get valedictorian, he'll kill her.
你个白♥痴♥
You're an idiot.
只是说说而已
Just saying.
偷偷摸摸 和我们混在一起 还有毒品
Sneaking off, hanging with us, drugs?
"我们"
"Us"?
莎娅来这 是为了和我在一起
Saya's here to get with me.
她一发现你们叫上了我
As soon as she found out y'all roped me into his,
就开始准备收拾东西了
she was packing a bag.
她的家人之前试图绑♥架♥她
Her family just tried to kidnap her.
剧集 | 杀手一班 | 导航列表