剧集 | 失落的秘符(2021) | 导航列表
失落的秘符
第一季第二集
彼得将会给你指路
Peter will point the way.
《失落的秘符》前情提要
Previously on "The Lost Symbol"...
他抓走了彼得
He's got Peter.
中情局 我以为联调局负责绑♥架♥案
CIA? I thought the Bureau handled kidnappings.
所以说这只手属于彼得·所罗门
So, this hand belonged to Peter Solomon.
彼得是我的导师
Peter was my mentor.
所罗门的孩子为我们工作过吗
Solomon's kid worked for us?
很短暂 三年期
Briefly. Three years ago.
他被殴打致死 在安卡拉
He was beaten to death. In Ankara.
尖顶石可以完善这段信息
The capstone could complete the message.
迈拉克需要你去找入口
Mal'akh needs you to find the portal.
我们还有很多工作要做 罗伯特
We have more work to do, Robert.
你的命运现在掌握在罗伯特的手中
Your fate is in Robert's hands now.
如果我要帮助你♥爸♥爸 我就得走了
If I'm gonna help your dad, I got to go.
我要跟你一起去
I'm coming with you.
地铁换乘
-那是什么 -镀金边
- What is that? - Gilded edges,
希伯来语...可能是经♥文♥
Hebrew... Probably a religious text.
[希伯来语]
我的希伯来语有点生疏了
Ah, my Hebrew's a little rusty.
行了 我有个应用
Okay, I have an app.
好吧 你从来不用谷歌♥
Right. 'Cause you never Google.
-我可没出声 -嗯 我看得懂你的表情
- I didn't say anything. - Yeah, I know your looks.
我在全球意识项目中
I work on the Global Consciousness Project
与来自世界各地的科学家共事
with scientists from all over.
这个应用救过我不止一次
This has saved me more than once.
《旧约》中的《列王纪上》 第三章
First Kings, chapter three. Old Testament.
《列王纪上》 第三章
First Kings, chapter three.
"所罗门王的审判"
Uh, the Judgement of Solomon.
兰登...
Langdon...
把手♥机♥扔了
他们可以追踪你们
什么 这是谁发来的
What? Who sent this?
越过行者去找狼
"越过行者去找狼"
"Pass the wayfarer. Find the wolf."
什么啊
What?
我们得走了
We should go.
-凯瑟琳 -怎么了
- Katherine. - What?
你的手♥机♥
Your phone.
越过行者...
Pass the wayfarer...
你干什么
What are you doing?
去找狼
Find the wolf.
这儿有个门
There's a hatch here.
右边有个插销
There's a bolt to the left.
把它插上
Slide it over.
沃伦
Warren?
很高兴见到你 凯瑟琳
It's good to see you, Katherine.
很抱歉我们是在这种情况下见面
Sorry it's under these circumstances.
-手♥机♥ -我们丢了
- Phones? - We left them.
-很好 -有人想要和我解释一下吗
- Good. - Does someone want to tell me what's going on?
我们可以边走边聊
We can talk on the way.
是在哪里跟丢的
Where'd you lose him?
通往站台的隧♥道♥里
Tunnel, on the way to the platform.
我不知道 他上一秒还在 下一秒就不见了
I don't know. He was there, then he wasn't.
所罗门的女儿和他在一起
And Solomon's daughter was with him.
凯瑟琳吗
Katherine?
我们会继续找
We'll keep looking,
查看摄像头 梳理轨迹
check the cameras, comb the tracks.
-他们一定就在附近 -老大来了
- They've got to be close. - Boss is here.
有情况向我汇报
Keep me posted.
如今我们面临着怨声载道的员工
We're saying disgruntled employee.
工作场所的枪击
Workplace shooting.
-且无关政♥治♥ -是我的错
- Apolitical. - It's my fault.
我留他一个人了
I left him exposed.
你做了你应该做的
You did your job.
枪手是什么情况
What about the shooter?
清洁工叫尼古拉斯·巴斯庭 37岁
The janitor is Nicholas Bastin. 37.
机密信息
前军医 2015年光荣退伍
Former Army medic. Honorable discharge 2015.
无犯罪记录 政♥治♥立场不明确
No criminal record. Politically ambivalent.
六个月前 他失踪了
Six months ago, he goes off the grid.
-另一个呢 -没有线索 他就是个幽灵
- And the other one? - No hits. He's a ghost.
机密信息
除了在国会大厦留下了一只断手
And in addition to leaving a severed hand at the Capitol,
他还在一英里外的公园
he left two uniforms half-dead
把两位警♥察♥打得半死不活
in the park a mile away.
如果这之间有联♥系♥呢
What if there's a connection?
跟什么
To...?
扎克里·所罗门死于土耳其的监狱暴♥动♥
Zachary Solomon died in a prison riot in Turkey.
而杀他的凶手...
And whoever killed him...
机密信息
留下了这个
left this.
三曲腿图 这是共济会的重要符号♥
Triskelion. It's an important symbol in Freemasonry.
也许是你过度解读了
Or maybe you're reading too much into this.
你把它变成私人恩怨了
You're making it personal.
也许吧
Maybe.
你在国会大厦地下室发现的手工制品呢
And the artifact you found in the Capitol basement?
金字塔跟兰登一起消失了
The pyramid's gone. With Langdon.
那其中藏了很多秘密
And with it, many secrets.
我们听说过这个入口
We've heard of this portal.
我们对它
And we are interested in it
以及它可能蕴含的信息很感兴趣
and any information it might lead to.
但依我看
But from where I'm sitting,
我们似乎已经错过了找到它的最佳时机
it looks like our best chance to find it has flown the coop.
我们需要兰登
We need Langdon.
那彼得·所罗门呢
What about Peter Solomon?
我们可以双管齐下
We can walk and chew gum.
但我不会在这上面抱太大期望
But I would manage my expectations on that front.
彼得在阿♥拉♥弗
Peter is in the Araf.
穆♥斯♥林♥的炼狱
你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
天堂和地狱之间的分界线
The borderland between Heaven and Hell.
谢了 我知道阿♥拉♥弗是什么
Yeah, thank you. I know what the Araf is.
他是否能返回到你的世界
And whether he returns to your world
亦或直奔下一程
or moves on to the next
取决于你此刻的行动
will depend on your actions.
他可能已经死了
He might already be dead.
那通电♥话♥是用所罗门的手♥机♥打的
That call was made from Solomon's phone.
你在监听他吗
You were monitoring him?
我们监听很多人
We monitor a great many people.
找到兰登
Find Langdon.
我跟彼得当了30年朋友
I've been friends with Peter for 30 years.
共济会会友吗
Freemason friend?
《回头的行者》
"The Wayfarer."
博斯的一幅画 因涉及共济会闻名
A painting by Bosch known for its Masonic references.
抱歉发了这么多神秘信息
I'm sorry for all the cryptic texts,
我担心你的信息被监控了
but I was afraid your messages were being monitored.
是啊
Right.
那我们现在直接跟着你吗
So we're just supposed to follow you now?
-没问题 -我相信他
- No questions. - I trust him.
他就像我和扎克的叔叔
He was like an uncle to me and Zach.
这解释不了他怎么知道在哪能找到我们
Which doesn't explain how he knew where to find us.
我以前在国♥务♥院♥工作
I used to be with the State Department.
后来我有了新工作 国会大厦建筑师
Then I got a new job: Architect of the Capitol.
国会大厦建筑群
Which puts me in charge
所有的建筑都由我负责
of every building in the Capitol complex.
我知道这些楼里
I know everything that goes on
和楼底的一切情况
in these buildings and under them.
我们现在在国会图书馆的下方
We're under the Library of Congress now--
从前的流通书库
the old circulation room.
-这是... -以前的传输系统
- So that's the, uh... - The old conveyor system.
它在另外两栋楼下传输书籍
It ran books under the other two buildings.
你们在这里很安全
Look, you'll be safe here.
这段时间低调行事
剧集 | 失落的秘符(2021) | 导航列表