剧集 | 失落的秘符(2021) | 导航列表
事实
1991年 有一份文件
被锁在了中情局局长的保险柜里
其上晦涩难懂的信息中提到了一个古老的入口和一个未知的地点
文件中还包含着这样一句话
它就被埋在世上某处
求求 求求你了 不要
Please. Please, don't.
如果它能带给你宁静
你今天就给大家上了宝贵的一课
有时人会忘了自己是人 以为自己是只鸟
所以我们必须剪掉他的翅膀
土耳其 阿勒省
三年前
提到过去的符号♥
When it comes to symbols of the past,
如果它们曾经有重大意义
what was relevant then
那么如今也依然有
is relevant now.
确实 如今少有人相信
Sure, there are a lot less people
如尼文可以用来操控天气
who think they can change the weather with runes
或是五芒星可以用来召唤恶魔
or summon the devil with a pentagram.
我正看着你呢 克拉克
Looking at you, Clark.
但依旧有不少人
But there are still a lot of people
认为符号♥具有超自然力量
who ascribe extranatural powers to symbols.
哈佛大学
十字架
The sign of the cross.
如今
数字13
The number 13.
四叶草
Four-leaf clover.
幸运符号♥
Luck symbols.
厄运符号♥
Bad luck symbols.
能够治愈 诅咒 或是守护的符号♥
Symbols that cure or curse or protect.
这都是迷信
It's all superstition,
但是大家有信仰自♥由♥的权利
but people can believe what they want.
对吧
Right?
这是个自♥由♥的国度
It's a free country.
但是 什么情况下
At what point, though...
他们的信仰和你们对幸福的追求
do their convictions and your pursuit of happiness
会变得互不相容
become mutually exclusive?
温和的符号♥
When do benign symbols
何时会变得充满恶意
become malignant?
符号♥的解析
联合或灭亡
不要践踏我
兰木达 第十一个希腊字母
如果它们曾经有重大意义
What was relevant then
那么如今也依然有
is relevant now.
区别在于 如今人们轻点发送键
The difference is that now people can push symbols out to millions
就能将符号♥发给数百万人
with the click of a button.
将神话变为事实
Promoting myths as fact.
在这个后真♥相♥世界中 我们将何去何从
And in this post-truth world, where does that leave us?
我们该如何界定
Where do we draw the line
何时该尊重他人的信仰
between respecting the beliefs of others
及何时对它们嗤之以鼻...
and calling bullsh...
彼得·所罗门
-兰登教授吗 -你好
- Professor Langdon? Hello? - Hi.
我本来在等彼得的电♥话♥
I-I was expecting Peter.
我知道 抱歉 我是他的新助理
Yes, sorry, I'm his new assistant.
他让我给你打电♥话♥ 告诉你
He asked me to jump on and let you know
一个紧急情况
about a kind of urgent situation.
他需要你的帮助
He could use your help.
怎么 史密森尼的秘♥书♥长♥自己不会打电♥话♥求助吗
What, the secretary of the Smithsonian can't ask his own favors?
确实有点突然 我知道
It's last-minute, I-I know,
但他说您能指望得上
but he said he can count on you.
我开玩笑的 你尽管开口
Oh, I'm-I'm kidding. Wh-Whatever I can do.
太好了
Terrific.
您能在5点前赶到华盛顿吗
Do you think you can get to D.C. by 5:00?
什么 今晚吗
What, like, tonight?
怛侄他 唵
Tayatha om
经♥文♥为《药师咒》
相传能消除病痛
鞞杀逝 鞞杀逝
bekandze bekandze maha
史密森尼实验室
贝塞斯达 马里兰州
鞞杀逝 鞞杀逝
bekandze maha bekandze.
三没揭帝 莎诃
Radza samudgate soha.
怛侄他 唵 鞞杀逝 鞞杀逝
Tayatha om bekandze bekandze...
红外热成像
齐拉法师情况如何
How's Monk-chella?
你自己看
See for yourself.
细胞排水量
温度
清水
这是实时画面 对吧
This is a live image, right?
细胞几乎完全停止生长了
So, cell growth has been almost completely arrested.
别忘了 这可不是普通的癌症
And keep in mind, this isn't just any cancer.
细胞排水量
温度
清水
废水
这些细胞分化性差
These cells are poorly differentiated,
抗化疗 攻击性极强
chemo-resistant, highly aggressive.
这些人念经就让细胞休眠了
And these guys sung them right to sleep.
这是一个重大突破
This is breakthrough stuff.
利用集中注意的力量
Harnessing the power of focused thought
比化疗的效果更好 是吧
beats the hell out of chemo, right?
而且我们也许只发现了冰山一角
And we may only be scratching the surface.
兰登 真意外啊
Langdon, this is a surprise.
什么风把你吹来了
To what do I owe this pleasure?
你该感谢你♥爸♥
Well, you can thank your dad.
显然 他晚会的主讲人生病了
Apparently the keynote speaker for his gala got sick,
他想让我代替出席
so he wants me to step in.
我不知道晚会的事
I don't know anything about a gala.
在国会大厦举办的史密森尼晚会
The Smithsonian Gala at the Capitol.
他没跟你说吗
He didn't mention it?
他可能说过 我最近太忙了
He may have. I've just been so buried.
但你能这么快赶来真是太好了
But that's nice of you to come in on such short notice.
你知道的 我愿意为彼得做任何事
You know I'd do anything for Peter.
是啊 还是个非自愿的观众
Yeah, and a captive audience.
-你这是诽谤 -得了吧
- That's a slander. - Come on.
用你的历史知识忽悠一屋子的有钱人
Beguiling a room full of wealthy, half-drunk patrons
还有喝得半醉的赞助商
with your historical expertise?
不就是你的梦想吗
It's pretty much your dream.
还不错 好了
That's nice. Okay.
我想我们也许可以一起吃晚饭
Uh, I thought maybe we could have dinner tonight.
我去不了
I can't.
-没关系 -我正在做实验
- Hey, no. No worries. - I'm right in the middle of an experiment.
我们发现了一些不可思议的现象
We're seeing some incredible phenomena.
比如 用意念移♥动♥骰子吗
Like moving dice with your mind?
我爸觉得他能做到
You know, my dad thought he could do that.
又来了
And there it is.
你知道我认为你很优秀
You know I think you're brilliant.
只是你研究的领域有点怪
It's just your field.
意念科学
Noetic science.
你应该记住这个词
You should remember those words.
总有一天 这个词会改写物理学
One day, they're going to rewrite physics.
-你什么时候到 -我没说吗
- When do you get in? - Oh, I didn't mention it?
我已经到了
I'm already here.
你们是在这认识的吗
Did y'all just meet here?
你找到约会对象了吗 在这里吗
You picked up a date? Here?
太...他真厉害 老兄
That-that... He's smooth, man.
我喜欢你的风格 老兄
I like your style, man.
我们要在这寻找真爱
We're finding love over here.
没关系 往前走 过来
That's okay. Come on. Step over.
我就知道会这样
I thought that might happen.
我戴了戒指 被绷带缠住了
I'm wearing a ring under this.
我手指肿了 戒指拿不下来
My finger was too swollen to get it off.
是吗 抬下手 谢谢
Oh, yeah? Open up. Thank you.
我女友说 男人不该戴首饰
My girlfriend says, you know, a man shouldn't wear jewelry,
但我不认同
but I disagree.
一定很痛吧
Must have hurt.
是啊 按说都30年了
Yeah, you'd think after 30 years,
我应该能在结冰的车道上
I'd be able to walk down an icy driveway
走路时不摔跤
without falling on my ass.
不 我是说文身
No, I-I meant the ink.
我背上纹了一个小美人鱼
You know, I got a Little Mermaid tattoo on my back,
纹的时候我差点哭了出来
and I almost cried when they put it on.
-小美人鱼 -是啊
剧集 | 失落的秘符(2021) | 导航列表