剧集 | 失落的秘符(2021) | 导航列表
我们能救人的时间只有不到两小时了
We have less than two hours to save a man's life,
所以 我要再请求你一次
so I'm gonna ask you:
跟我一起去吧
go with me on this.
求你了
Please.
丢勒的雕版画上有个横纹
There's a cross grain on Dürer's engraving
只有从雕刻品下面照亮 才能看见
that only appears when lit from underneath.
当我们到达博物馆 我看到了一个符号♥
So when we got to the museum, I saw it: a symbol.
什么符号♥
Which was?
马耳他十字 八角十字架
A Maltese cross. An eight-pointed cross
一种圣殿骑士团成员使用的符号♥
adopted by a subset of the Knights Templar.
-我突然就明白了 -停
- Suddenly it made sense to me. - Stop.
-怎么了 -你在博物馆跟谁一起
- What? - Who was with you at the museum?
没人
No one.
你刚才说"我们"
You said "we."
你能把故事倒过来讲吗
Could you tell the story backwards?
我为什么要这样做
Why would I do that?
因为发现说谎者最可靠的方式
Because the most reliable way to detect a liar
就是让他们把故事倒过来说
is to ask them to tell their story in reverse.
-他不会让我这么做的 -并且你需要放松
- He's not gonna ask me that. - And you need to relax.
我需要放松吗
I need to relax?
如果你不放松 他会立马看穿你
If you don't, he'll see right through you.
让我猜猜 你想让我冥想吗
Let me guess, you want me to meditate?
我记得这个争论
I remember this argument.
什么争论 没有争论
What argument? There was no argument.
冥想几乎是
Meditation was pretty much
唯一让我从扎克的死中走出来的东西
the only thing that got me through Zach's death,
而你称之为"不足信"
and you called it "flimsy".
唯一你让你走出来的东西
The only thing that got you through.
说得好像我的支持什么都不是
You say that like my support meant nothing.
你离开了
You left.
是你把我推开的
You pushed me away.
好吧 我们能...
Okay, can we just...
这是一个完美的例子
This is a perfect example.
我的思绪被你带偏了
I let you derail me just then.
当我们处在压力的环境下
When we're in stressful situations,
我们会非常焦虑
our anxiety runs wild, and...
过去所犯的错误
mistakes from the past,
及害怕未来可能犯错会占据上风
fear of what could go wrong in the future takes over.
我明白你的意思
I hear you.
我只是想 我需要简化
I-I just think I need to simplify...
这一切
all this.
是的
Yeah.
你真觉得我那时没有支持你吗
You really feel like I wasn't there for you?
你现在支持我了
You're here for me now.
真希望你能见见他
I wish you could meet him.
然后你也许就会明白
Then maybe you'd understand.
也许你经历的痛苦还不够
Maybe you haven't suffered enough.
当你像我们一样痛苦
When you suffer like we did,
当没什么可以相信
when there is nothing left to believe in,
然后有人走进你的生活
and then someone comes into your life
向你展示这只是
and shows you how it was all
重生过程中的一个必须阶段...
a necessary stage in the process of being reborn...
这会让你无比明了
That brings a great clarity.
会让你以前所未有的
It allows you to believe with a fortitude
勇气去相信
you would have never had before.
你会愿意为这种信仰而死
And you would die for that kind of belief.
你已拨通阿方索·努奈兹的电♥话♥
You've reached Alfonso Nuñez.
我无法接你的电♥话♥
I'm not able to take your call.
请留言 我回尽快给你回电♥话♥
Leave a message, I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
又是语♥音♥信箱
Voice mail again.
如果他出事了怎么办
What if something happened to him?
我们现在没法担心这个
Well, we can't worry about that right now.
好吧 兰登
Okay, Langdon.
我们已全部就位
We're all in place.
你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me okay?
很清楚
Crystal clear.
你准备好就去吧
Whenever you're ready.
只是在公园里散步
Just a walk in the park.
努奈兹怎么样了
What about Nuñez?
集中注意力
Stay focused.
别说话
Don't talk.
如果听到我说的 就蹭蹭你的鼻子
Scratch your nose if you hear me.
兰登 六点钟方向可能是他
Langdon, could be him at six o'clock.
抱歉 虚惊一场
Sorry, false alarm.
我没看见他 你看见什么了吗
I don't see him. Do you see anything?
别着急
Stay put.
我们来照他的指令来到这里
We're here on his terms.
快接 把电♥话♥放在你的左耳
Answer it. Put the phone on your left ear,
这样就不会有耳机的反馈噪音
so there's no feedback from the earwig.
我在广场 你在哪里
I'm in the square. Where are you?
比你想得要近
Closer than you think.
但我不会来找你
But I'm not coming to you.
你来找我
You're coming to me.
现在 按我的指示做
Now follow my directions.
不许去其他地方 否则我挂断电♥话♥
Do not deviate, or I will hang up
你将永远再见不到彼得
and you will never see Peter again.
好的 我明白
Okay, I understand.
在你的左边
Over your left shoulder,
西南角有个垃圾桶
there's a trash can on the southwest corner.
现在过去
Go to it. Now.
我到了
I'm here.
很好 现在跟中情局说再见
Good. Now say goodbye to the CIA.
-什么 -把耳机扔进垃圾桶
- What? - Toss your earpiece in the trash
然后直接向北走
and head directly north.
兰登 别 他在诈你
Langdon, don't. He's bluffing.
现在就做
Do it now.
在这里别动
Hold here.
十秒后过街
You're going to cross in ten seconds.
五
Five.
四
Four.
-三 二 -等等 有辆巴士
- Three. Two. - Whoa, hold on, there's a bus.
-一 走 -该死
- One. Go. - Oh, shit.
我们失去连续了 只剩他自己了
We lost him. He's alone.
不 他不是 阿达姆 我们失去联♥系♥了
No, he's not. Adamu, we lost contact.
别让他离开你的视线
Don't let him out of your sight.
没问题
You got it.
阿达姆 你能看到他吗
Adamu, do you have a visual?
待命
Stand by.
他在往北面走
He's moving north now.
再说一遍 信♥号♥♥不好
Say again? You're breaking up.
这都在他计划之中
He's planned all this.
他预判了我们的行动
He's two steps ahead.
阿达姆
Adamu.
等等
Wait.
我看到他了
I see him.
他进了西莲停车楼
He's going into the Caelian parking structure,
-在H和23街的角落 -我来了
- corner of H and 23rd. - I'm coming.
继续监听
Listen in.
如果情况不妙 就打911说有炸♥弹♥ 明白吗
If things go bad, call 911, say there's a bomb. Got that?
好的
Yeah.
走楼梯
Take the stairs.
去一楼
Go to level 1.
C区
Section C.
昨天见面时 我能看到你的痛苦
I could see your pain when we met yesterday.
你就像找到安宁前的尼克
You looked like Nick before he found peace.
现在你不会再痛苦了
Now you'll have no more pain.
放下
Put it down.
我们没必要这么做
We don't have to do this.
好吗 我的朋友会满足你老板的一切要求
Okay? My friends are gonna give your boss everything he wants.
好吗 他们找回彼得·所罗门 皆大欢喜
Okay? They get Peter Solomon back, and everybody wins.
剧集 | 失落的秘符(2021) | 导航列表