剧集 | 失落的秘符(2021) | 导航列表
失落的秘符
第一季第七集
我想找一个人
I want to locate someone.
你把我要的东西给我 我就把金字塔给回你
You get me what I need, I'll get you your pyramid back.
还有尖顶石
And the capstone.
《失落的秘符》前情提要
Previously on "The Lost Symbol..."
三年前 扎克里·所罗门在土耳其被殴打致死
Three years ago, Zachary Solomon was beaten to death in Turkey.
情报显示这个囚犯很可能是杀害扎克里的凶手
Intel points to this prisoner as Zachary's killer.
他留下了这个
He left this.
-你认识我哥哥吗 -他很聪明
- Did you know my brother? - He was smart.
原始智力只能让你到达一定程度
Raw intellect can only get you so far.
原始智力只能让你到达一定程度
Raw intellect can only get you so far.
-站住 -不要 是扎克里
- Stop! - Wait. No, it's Zachary.
扎克里
Zachary.
这栋建筑的建造风格受到了
The architecture of this building is inspired
哈利卡纳索斯的摩索拉斯国王陵墓的启发
by the tomb of King Mausolus in Halicarnassus.
这个地方就是如今的...
Which is a country now known as...
-土耳其 -没错
- Turkey. - Yes, indeed.
这间房♥间就是个文化万花筒
This room is a kaleidoscope of culture;
埃及 希伯来
Egyptian, Hebraic,
天文学 炼金术
astronomical, alchemical,
一切都只有通过三十三度才能到达
all accessible only to the 33rd degree.
那要怎样才能到达那里呢
How do you get to that?
三十三度
The 33rd degree.
要靠多年的努力 还要行善积德
Years of commitment and charitable works.
但为什么
But why?
这一切的意义是什么
What's the point of it all?
兄弟情谊
Brotherhood.
所见略同者共同追寻伟大的智慧
Like minds in lockstep pursuit of great wisdom.
你都有家人了 为什么还需要兄弟情谊
Why do you need a brotherhood when you have a family?
有朝一日你会明白的 扎克里
You'll understand one day, Zachary,
等你开始这种追寻的时候
when it's your turn to begin that climb.
爸爸
Dad?
这是我列出来的一些专家的名单
This is a list that I've put together of some specialists.
-他们都非常... -我说了我不想
- They all come very highly... - I said I didn't want this.
你是说了你不想和我谈 没关系
You said you didn't want to talk to me, and that's fine.
我只是...
I just--
去看看又有什么害处呢
You know, what's the harm in seeing someone?
荣格说过有些伤口无法愈合
Carl Jung said some wounds are unhealable.
你能陪着他吗 我得喘口气
Would you stay with him? I just need a minute.
-嗯 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
荣格也说过"我们不会独自受到伤害
Jung also said, "We don't get wounded alone,
也不会独自治愈"
and we don't heal alone."
这话是你告诉我的
You told me that once.
我曾经拿我自认为正确的东西
I used to lecture to a lot of people
向许多人说教过
about things I thought were right.
扎克里还小的时候
You know, when Zachary was a young boy,
他曾经每晚都会让我坐在他床边
he used to make me sit beside his bed every night
他要拉着我的手入睡
as he went to sleep, holding my hand.
你是个好父亲 彼得
You were a good father, Peter.
"倘若你一只手叫你跌倒 就把它砍下来"
"If thy right hand offend thee, cut it off."
《马可福音》9章43节
Mark 9: 43.
他一边背诵这句话...
It's what he recited...
一边锯下了我的手
when he sawed it off.
他曾经拉着的这只手
The hand he used to hold.
我的儿子怎么会变成那样一个...
How did my boy become that...
怪物
monster?
未知号♥码
没人帮助寡妇之子吗
我们是保护主义者
We are preservationists...
发誓要保护最至上的奥义不被打扰
sworn to guard what's best left undisturbed.
君子言出必行
Men of our word.
但你没有遵守承诺
But you've made a bargain you have yet to keep.
金字塔和顶尖石
The pyramid and capstone.
我不知道该怎么说
I don't know what to tell you.
迈拉克拿走了它们 从悬崖上一跃而下
Mal'akh had them and took a header off a cliff.
他消失了 你最好的办法就是搜查波托马克河
Without him, your best bet is to start combing the Potomac.
要是他还在呢
And with him?
我说了 他消失了 说不定死了
I told you, he's gone. Dead, maybe.
不
No.
他没死
Not dead.
拨云见日
From darkness to light.
利维坦社的成员
The Leviathan membership includes connections
跟某家安保承包公♥司♥有关系
to a certain security contractor firm.
我们部署了人力 把他抓了过来
We've deployed those resources and brought him in.
-为什么 -我说了
- Why? - I told you.
我们想要金字塔 但他缄口不言
We want the artifacts. But he isn't talking.
其实 他说他只跟你谈
In fact, he said he'll talk only to you.
去吧
Go ahead.
他打了镇静剂 会很听话的
He's sedated. He'll behave.
佐藤
Sato.
扎克里
Zachary.
你看到是他吗
Is that who you see?
还是说你希望看到的是他
Or who you wish you did?
你把他抛在监狱里
You left him in prison.
一个迷茫的男孩 什么都不信
A lost boy with a belief in nothing
只知道自己的局限
but his own limitations.
被打得...险些丧命
Beaten... within an inch of his life.
奄奄一息时 他发现了
What he discovered... in that inch...
他真正的潜能
was his true potential.
你是美国人还是加拿大人 扎克里
You American or Canadian, Zachary?
你有很多拥护者
You got a lot of fans.
监狱半数的犯人 狱警
Half the prison, the guards.
我协助维持这里的安宁
I help keep things quiet here.
当有人制♥造♥太多嘈杂时
When something comes along making too much noise,
我会让他闭嘴
I silence it.
纹身对你有什么意义吗
What does it mean to you?
这是只猫头鹰
It's an owl.
我不知道
I don't know.
当时觉得纹这个挺好的
Seemed like a good idea at the time.
猫头鹰是信使
The owl is the harbinger.
象征着死亡 毁灭和改变
A symbol of death, ruin and transformation.
你的纹身寓意着祈求力量
What you mark upon the body is an invocation of power...
或是自我毁灭
or self-destruction.
抱歉 我想起了
Sorry, it's just I get, uh...
我从我爸那听到的
all of the symbolic,
一切象征性 准精神的屁话
quasi-spiritual bullshit I can handle from my father.
他信仰什么
And what does he believe in?
除了我以外的一切
Everything but me.
他是共济会会员
He's a Freemason.
他们追求知识
It's the pursuit of knowledge,
古代奥义 未开♥发♥的潜能...
ancient mysteries, untapped potential...
以及揭示人类最高自我的伟大智慧
And a great wisdom that will reveal man's highest self.
我也信仰这个
I, too, believe this.
好吧
Well...
尽情享用毒饮吧
enjoy the Kool-Aid.
人♥民♥圣殿教教♥徒♥盲从教义
喝下带毒的饮料后集体死亡
我喜欢你 扎克里
I like you, Zachary.
我觉得我们的相遇是命中注定
I think we were meant to meet.
但是你太过嘈杂
But you are a noisy thing.
那只鸟觉得自己能飞
我们得把你弄出去
We have to get you out of here.
你有过机会
You had your chance!
欢迎回家
我完全认不出他了
I wouldn't have even recognized him.
衣衫褴褛
He's dressed in rags.
那么瘦
He's so thin.
-他们不给他吃饭吗 -怎么会
- Don't they feed him? - Of course they do.
爸 你没看到他本人
Dad, you didn't see him.
他心如死灰
He's broken.
伊莎贝尔
Isabel...
-爸 我们得做点什么 -是
- Dad, we have to do something. - Yes.
我去找沃伦
I will speak to Warren
剧集 | 失落的秘符(2021) | 导航列表