剧集 | 失落的秘符(2021) | 导航列表
-《忧郁症Ⅰ》 -真吓人
- "Melencolia I." - Creepy.
这幅画富含象征意义
Dense with symbolism.
它象征了人类将人类智慧
It represents mankind's failed attempt
转化为神力的尝试均告失败
to transform human intellect into godlike power.
就像圆形大厅那幅画 《神化...》
Like in the Rotunda. "Apotheosis..."
《华盛顿的神化》 没错
"Of Washington." exactly.
那不是巧合
That's not a coincidence.
这也不是
And neither is that.
幻方
A magic square.
丢勒完成了看似不可能实现的幻方
Dürer accomplished what had seemed impossible.
每一行 每一列
Every number added horizontally, vertically,
每条对角线 每四格
diagonally and quarterly,
数字相加都等于34
all equals the same number: 34.
我之前破译金字塔
My earlier decryptionof the pyramid
得出了无意义的字母
gave us meaningless letters.
用幻方破译
Using the magic square,
你看 第一格是16
you see that the first box is 16.
对应字母J
That becomes "J."
第二格是3 对应E
Second is three, that's an "E."
然后是2 对应O
Then two, "O."
下一格 对应S
Next box, that's "S."
11对应A N
11's "A." "N."
U N U S
U-n-u-s.
真
"Jeova...
一
"Sanctus...
神
Unus."
什么意思
What does it mean?
真一神
One true God.
不错啊
All right, cool.
我还是让你哈佛的大脑去弄清楚吧
I'm gonna let you Harvard this out.
我去找清洁工的老婆
I'm gonna go see the janitor's wife.
《忧郁症Ⅰ》
-好 行 -回见
- Great. Yeah. - All right.
罗伯特 我的时间不多了
Robert, my time is running out.
如果你未能找到入口的位置
If you fail to locate the portal,
那你发现的就不会是我的手
it won't be my hand you find,
而是我的头了
but my head.
他理解 琳瑟凯...
He understands, Nare-uh-thack... that...
目前的情况无法持续
the present situation is unsustainable.
泉温...
Ness no...
他知道有政♥府♥的人员参与其中
he knows government personnel are involved,
而且他需要从你这里拿到东西的
and the time he needs to get from you
期限越来越短了
what he wants is waning.
火速行动吧
Act quickly.
不要和...
And do not prok...
不要和别的人联♥系♥去说这件事
do not provoke contact with others on this,
否则...
or...
这恐怕就会是我最后一次联♥系♥了
this communication may be my last.
我反复斟酌要不要给你看这个
I went back and forth over whether I should even show you.
不 没事
No, it's good.
他还活着
He's alive.
还有个东西我想让你看看
There's something else I wanted you to see.
-那是... -尖顶石
- Is that... - The capstone.
它装在...装在一个石头盒子里
it came in a... in a stone box,
上面刻有字迹让我查到一幅雕版画
and there was an inscription on it that led me to an engraving,
-《忧郁症Ⅰ》 -我知道那副作品
- "Melencolia I." - I know that piece.
从前我们去国家美术馆时爸爸会指给我们看
Dad used to point it out on our trips to the National Gallery.
你记得对这幅作品他还说过什么吗
Do you, do you remember any-anything he said about it?
他... 他提起过一个词叫"真一神"吗
Did he... did he ever mention the phrase "One true god"?
我觉得没有 没有特别提起来过
I don't think so, not specifically.
我真希望他能告诉我为什么它这么重要
I wish he was here to tell me what makes it so important.
也许我需要过去看看
Maybe I need to go and see it.
也许有什么东西隐藏于实在的雕版画里
There could be something hidden in the actual engraving
无法从网上的照片里看到
that you can't see in a photo online.
我可以跟你一起去 也许我会想起点什么
I could go with you. I might remember something.
太危险了 我们两个来这里碰面都很危险
It's risky. It's risky us even being here together.
听着 爸爸说时间不多了
Look, Dad said that time was running out.
我们必须找到结果
We have to finish this,
而两个人比一个人要强
and two people can do that better than one.
她说得对
She's right.
听说你匆匆忙忙离开了家
Heard you left the house in a rush.
我想也许你需要帮助
Thought you might need help.
我不需要
Well, I don't.
什...什么情况啊 她怎么会在这
Wha... Wha-What's going on here? Why is she here?
她有些想法 关于谁绑♥架♥了爸爸
She has some ideas about who took Dad.
而且她还在实验室帮了我一个忙
And she helped me with something at the lab.
我想我们可以信任她
I think we can trust her.
沃伦告诉我中情局也在寻找入口
Warren told me the CIA is looking for the portal, too.
中情局寻找的东西多了
The CIA looks for a lot of things.
如果我想的话 我大可以
I could just take what you've got in that bag
拿了你包里的东西 送到兰利去
and walk it over to Langley, if that's how I wanted to play it.
但我不想这样
But it's not.
你想要和我一起去美术馆还有什么别的原因
Why else would you want to go to the museum with me?
如果出了什么岔子 我有你需要的东西
If anything goes wrong, I have something you need.
是什么
What's that?
枪
A gun.
第二关
第一回合
颤抖很正常
The shivering is normal.
你去了非常寒冷的地方
You've been to a very cold place.
地狱并非是烈火的深渊
Hell is not a burning pit.
对 实际上它...
No, in truth, it's...
冰冷刺骨
so very cold.
目的是什么
What was the goal?
目的是厘清
The goal is clarity.
你在阿♥拉♥弗看见他了吗
Did you see him in the Araf?
你亲历了你可怜儿子死亡的过程吗
Did you live out your poor son's death?
你不必觉得内疚
You don't have to feel guilty.
对
No.
死亡对他是种恩赐
Death was a blessing for him.
你所做的这一切...
And all this you did...
去寻找古代奥义
to find the ancient wisdom.
告诉我你觉得你最终会得到什么
Tell me what you think this will bring you in the end.
它让古埃及的长老得到了什么
What did it bring the Adepts of ancient Egypt?
我会在芸芸众生中如神一般行事
I will move as a god among the masses.
我会让我们回到埃及古国时代
I will return us to the days of the Old Kingdom.
我会让有识者封神...
I will initiate the worthy...
也会毁灭羸弱者
and destroy the weak.
国家美术馆
不好意思 阿尔布雷特·丢勒画展在哪
Excuse me, the Albrecht Dürer exhibit?
知道了 谢谢你
I got it. Thank you.
《忧郁症Ⅰ》1514年 雕版画
《亚当与夏娃》1504年 雕版画
此画暂已借出参展
真是巧了
That's some coincidence.
我们走
Let's go.
快一点
Little faster.
我们在人群里不是更安全吗
Hey, wouldn't we be safer in the crowd?
那人群就有危险了
The crowd wouldn't be.
别紧张 教授
Take it easy, Professor.
你的朋友呢
Where's your friend?
兰登 快跑
Langdon, run!
快走
Go!
上车
Get in!
这些人也是你社团的一部分吗
So these guys were part of your group?
他们是利维坦社的人吗
They were Leviathan?
是的
Yes.
抱歉让你陷入这种境地
I'm sorry I put you in this position.
那是我的选择
It was my choice.
有时需要花点时间才能决定自己忠于什么
It takes a while sometimes to decide where one's loyalties lie.
沃伦
Warren.
谢谢
Thank you.
没有你 我不知道我们该怎么办
I don't know what we'd do without you.
看来你得自己摸索了
剧集 | 失落的秘符(2021) | 导航列表