剧集 | 六场危事(2016) | 导航列表
如果这些是真的 会有帮助吗
Can I help it if it's true?
她悄悄地告诉助手 "买♥♥加州光纤"
"Buy California Fiber" She whispered to an associate.
而我当时就在附近 我借了三百美金
I was within earshot, I borrowed $300.
你偷了五百美金
You stole $500.
借 或者偷 最后都还清了
Borrowed, stole, everyone got paid back!
你总是很崇拜军事力量
You always idolized military might.
我曾参加过瓜达康纳尔岛战役
I fought at Guadalcanal.
我可以骄傲地说 我获得过紫心勋章
I'm proud to say I've got a Purple Heart.
你提醒了我
You know that reminds me.
我的血液检测报告今天要出结果了
My blood work comes back today.
没错 你因为负伤而获得了紫心勋章
Yeah, you got a Purple Heart for being wounded
而当时你正试图杀害其他年轻人
while you were trying to kill other young men.
那些和你肤色不同的年轻人
Young men with a different color skin than yours.
那些黄种人 你称他们为日本人 日本鬼子
With yellow skin, and you called them Japs and Nips
于此同时 我们还向他们国家
and meanwhile, we're dropping an atomic bomb
投掷了原♥子♥弹♥ 而那些在美国本土
on their country while innocent Japanese-Americans
无辜的美籍日本人被关进了集中营
here at home are being thrown into concentration camps
他们的土地也被没收和掠夺
and their land is being confiscated and stolen.
如果我重活一次
If I had my life to live over,
我希望能过上更有意义的一生
I would live a more committed life.
我希望能成为更有激♥情♥的人
I would have a more, a more passionate existence.
现在还不够有激♥情♥吗
It's not passionate enough?
我们的婚姻也没有激♥情♥了
The passion's gone out of our marriage too.
我可不是这样的
But not for me.
听着 我爱洛娜
Listen, I love Lorna.
我甚至跟她的皮条客都合得来
I even get along with her pimp.
知道吗 所以我...
Okay? So I...
现在我们的爱情没有激♥情♥了吗
Now has the passion gone out of our marriage?
至少我没有因为你搞我向你收费啊
At least I don't charge you to screw me.
带他们离开这里
Get them out of here.
与此同时 你差点都死掉了
Meanwhile you were nearly killed!
你知道的 这个国家没有关于不公的
Well, you know, there's no statute of
限制法规
limitations on injustice.
听着 我爱洛娜
Listen, I love Lorna.
不 不 我现在就需要帮助
No, no, I need help now.
我就要自杀了 为什么没人关心呢
I'm suicidal. Why does no one care?
- 我在乎的 - 不 你不在乎
- I do care. - No, you don't care.
听着 我在乎 我非常在乎
Look, I do care. I care very much.
我们进去 开始我们的治疗吧
Let's go in, we'll have our session,
我们来谈谈好吗
and we'll talk about it okay?
- 我们是有预约的 - 我在这里等你
- We had an appointment. - I'm waiting for you here.
我在这里等你
I'm waiting for you here.
我们才是有预约的人
We're the ones who had an appointment.
我和你们一起进去 然后我们开始治疗
I'm going to go in with you, and then we'll have a session.
稍等一下
Just a second.
- 天啊 - 嗨
- Oh, my God. - Hi.
让我给你重新安排时间 你好
Let me reschedule you. Hello.
我没想到你们会来 今天是周四了吗
I didn't expect you. Is this Thursday?
- 嗨 是的 - 我都不知道自己的名字了
- Hi, it is. - I don't even know my own name.
请进
Come on in.
我们进来
In we go.
这两位是布拉赫曼夫妇
This is the Brachmanns.
布拉赫曼夫妇 这是我的 我的读书会成员
Brachmanns, this is my, my, my book club.
你们好
How do you do?
我们 我们读完了卡尔·马♥克♥思♥的书
Oh, we, we, we finished the book about Karl Marx
我们也读完了关于游击战的
and we also finished the little pamphlet
小册子
about guerrilla warfare.
还有露西已经成为了肉搏战的专家
And Lucy has become an expert on hand-to-hand combat.
我学会了拆卸和
And I learned how to take apart
重新组装Ak-47 还是蒙着眼呢
and reassemble an AK-47 blindfolded!
- 真的 - 是啊 是不是很奇妙
- She did! - Yeah, isn't that wonderful?
我的丈夫特别惊讶
My, my husband was so impressed.
我们找到了一个从俄♥罗♥斯♥走私武器的家伙
We found a guy who smuggles them in from Russia.
我读到了怎样用一把碎冰锥杀人
I read all about how to kill a person with an ice pick
还不留痕迹
without leaving a mark!
- 那条血管叫什么来着 罗斯 - 颈静脉
- What is that vein, Rose? - Jugular.
没错 你把碎冰锥刺进颈静脉里
Right, you stick the ice pick in the jugular.
这算是什么鬼读书会啊
Well, what kind of book club is this?
文化方面的
Cultural.
毛主席说了... 一个没有武装的人
Chairman Mao says... an unarmed person
就像是狼群环伺的森林里的一只绵羊
is like a sheep in a forest of wolves.
毛主席 你在引用毛的话吗
Chairman Mao, you're quoting Mao?
你知道吗 毛他老人家还说过
You know, Mao, he also said that
国家的法律是在由民众在街上写成的
the laws of a nation are written in the street.
卡尔·马♥克♥思♥的传记真令人兴奋
Karl Marx's biography was exhilarating.
我喜欢他关于美国的评论
I love what he said about the United States.
"我们将要献身于破坏之中"
"We're gonna spend ourselves into destruction."
那其实是列♥宁♥说的
You know that was actually Lenin.
我总是把他们俩搞混
Oh, I always confuse the two.
哪个有胡子来着 马♥克♥思♥还是列♥宁♥
Which, which one had the beard, Marx or Lenin?
- 都有 - 都有
- Both! - Both.
还有小胡子
And the little beard.
我们去客厅吧 去客厅
Let's go into the dining room, into the dining room,
然后我们在那里开会
and then we'll have our meeting in there.
- 好的 - 很高兴见到你们
- Okay. - Nice to meet you, very nice.
- 你好 - 哦 埃莉
- Hello. - Oh, Ellie.
嗨 这两位是我的父母
Hi. Oh, these are my parents.
哦 朱蒂 没错 朱蒂 你一定是卢了
Oh, Judy, yes, Judy. You must be Lou.
- 我是卢 是的 - 太好了
- I'm Lou. Yes. - Oh, good.
艾伦 你看谁来了
Allen, look who's here!
- 我的天啊 你好吗 - 天啊
- Oh, my goodness, how are you? - Oh my God!
- 你出什么事了 - 我没事 我没事
- What happened to you? - I'm fine, I'm fine.
看 他们带我去...
Look, they took me to the...
终于见到你了
Nice to finally meet you.
埃莉 埃莉 埃莉 这是我的父母
Ellie, Ellie, Ellie, these are my parents.
- 你好 嗨 我是埃莉 - 是的 是的
- Hello, hi, hi, I'm Ellie. - Yes, yes.
她和你说的一样美丽
Oh, she's as beautiful as you said she was.
你真是太客气了
That's very sweet of you.
嗨 我是艾伦的母亲
Hi, I'm Allen's mother.
这是他的父亲 你可以叫我妈妈
This is his dad. You can call me Mom.
叫我爸爸
And me Dad.
我们听说煤气泄漏的事了
We, we heard about the gas leak.
不 不 没有什么煤气泄漏
No, no, there was no gas leak.
那是个炸♥弹♥
It was a bomb.
- 一个炸♥弹♥ - 什么
- A bomb? - What?
谁炸你了
Who bombed you?
其中一个疯狂的地下激进白♥痴♥ 对不对
One of those crazy underground radical idiots, right?
不 他在开玩笑
No, he's joking.
你们有谁要喝开胃酒吗
Can I offer anyone an aperitif?
- 我是主人 你好啊 - 你好
- I'm your host. How are you? - How do you do?
- 你好 - 你好 幸会
- How do you do? - Hello, nice to meet you.
希望这是一次有趣的聚会
This is a fun group, I hope.
是的 是的
Yes, yes.
凯
Kay?
凯
Kay!
我想来一杯苏格兰威士忌
I could use a scotch.
你是谁来着
And, oh, and who are you?
我的妻子离开了我
My wife left me.
我们大吵了一次
We got into a major fight
因为我付不起足够的钱让她陪我上♥床♥
because I wouldn't pay her enough to go to bed with me
现在她在曼哈顿西区拦车揽客了
and now she's on the West Side stopping cars.
我现在就需要帮助
I'm, I need help now!
- 好的 - 是
- Yes. - I, yeah.
- 这是我的病人 - 不 我不是你的病人
- This is my patient. - No, I'm not your patient.
我是客户 不是你的病人
I'm a client and I'm not your patient.
你不回来了吗
Are you never coming back in?
我们等得越久 分歧就越大
The more we wait, the more we disagree.
我们快开始吧
Let's get this over with.
我希望你们带了一些纸笔
I hope you all brought some paper and pens
因为罗斯正在教我们怎样伪造护照
'cause Rose is teaching us how to forge passports.
剧集 | 六场危事(2016) | 导航列表