剧集 | 六场危事(2016) | 导航列表
艾伦 你没事吧
Allen, are you okay?
没事 我还行
Yeah, I'm fine.
天啦 我一直在等你们
Geez, I've been waiting for you.
不好意思 各位
I'm so sorry, guys.
我很高兴 你没有死
Oh, I'm so glad you weren't killed.
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥并不是你的错
And it's not your fault the bomb went off.
那毕竟是你的第一枚炸♥弹♥
It was your first bomb.
没错 凯 有几位客户正在等你
Yes, Kay, there's clients waiting for you here.
你在医院耽误太久了
You took forever at the hospital.
他们 他们已经在排队了
They're, they're, they're piling up.
你回来了
Oh, you're back.
我们已经商量好了所有的事情 我们打算离婚
We've settled everything. We're getting a divorce.
你能给我点时间吗
Oh, can you just give me a moment?
我们决定最后和你谈一次
We've decided to have one last session with you,
如果我们不能解决这个问题 那就到此为止
and if we can't resolve it, it's over.
- 没错 - 这个...
- Yes. - Well, um, um...
我们能去办公室里谈这件事情吗
Could we just go into the office and talk about this?
你终于来了
Oh, there you are.
我们约好了十点见面的 还记得吗
We had a 10:00 appointment, remember?
你说过 你会给我们安排时间
You said you'd fit us in.
- 这事很紧急 - 真是很抱歉
- It's an emergency. - So sorry.
- 洛娜离开我了 - 不会吧
- Lorna left me. - Oh, no.
确实如此 她留了张字条 离家出走了
Yeah, she, she walked out, left a note
而我非常难过
and, and I'm so upset!
好吧 除非有重大转变
Well, we're gonna break up too
否则我们也要分手了
unless there's a major change.
但我妻子已经和我分手了 我打算自我了断
But my wife already did. I'm gonna kill myself.
拜托 这事的确很痛苦
That's, come on, it's a lot of pain now
但你不会自我了断的
but you don't kill yourself.
我会的 如果她再也不回来了
No, if she's gone for good,
我就要自我了断
I'm gonna kill myself.
她想要成为职业妓♥女♥
She wants to be a professional hooker.
她想做个妓♥女♥吗
She wants to be a hooker?
我希望我也能像你这般幸运
Wow, I wish I was so lucky.
真是感激不尽
Oh, thank you very much.
让我们一起谈谈吧 来吧
Let's have a group session, come on.
你们以前见过吗
Have you guys met?
不 从未见过
No, not at all.
我的天啦
Oh, my gosh.
我们听到消息 就立即赶过来了 你还好吗
We came as soon as we heard. How are you?
还好 你们很可能正好在我妻子的车后面
Okay, you were probably right behind my wife in the car.
- 我的天啦 - 我很抱歉
- Oh, goodness. - I'm so sorry.
妈妈 我没事 我没事
Hi, Mom, I'm fine, I'm fine.
你妈妈和我简直吓坏了
Your mother and I were worried sick.
他没事 凯 出来一下
He's fine. Kay? Come on out here.
这孩子没有任何皮外伤
There's not a scratch on the kid.
你把这叫做还好
You call this fine?
这个 你知道他... 他没死啊
Well, you know he's, he's not dead.
好吧 到底发生了什么
Well, how did it happen?
很显然 一个... 煤气泄漏
It's obvious, a... A gas leak.
在他卧室里吗
In his bedroom?
不 不 在车♥库♥
No, no, in the garage.
这房♥子建在沼泽上 充满了甲烷 所以...
We have methane and we're built on a swamp here, so...
这房♥子经常发生爆♥炸♥吗
And the house explodes?
不 不 这房♥子偶尔会爆♥炸♥
No, no, the house occasionally explodes.
这次 发生在车♥库♥里
This time it was the garage.
你得习惯这个 如果你打算...
You get used to it if you're...
我们好久没有见过你们了
We haven't seen you in so long.
- 真不好意思 - 我们原本希望
- So sorry. - We were hoping
我们会在更好的情况下 见到你们的
we'd find you under better circumstances.
不 他没事
Oh, no, he's okay.
我们万分感激 你给他们做了介绍
We're so grateful that you introduced them.
我们能回去 继续讨论我们的问题吗
Can we get back to our problems?
他已经给律师打电♥话♥了
He's called the lawyer now.
等等 洛娜也找了个律师
Wait, Lorna got a lawyer too.
伯恩斯坦 那个讼棍
Hey, Bernstein, that shyster!
他经常上电视 完全...
He's always on TV. No...
听着 这都是我的错
Listen, it's my fault.
是我不该让你花钱跟妻子上♥床♥ 我的错
It's my fault you pay your wife for sex, my fault.
- 现在... - 你花钱跟你老婆上♥床♥
- Now, now... - You pay your wife for sex?
听着 我打算服毒自尽
Listen, I'm gonna take poison.
- 不 你不能这样 - 我会
- No, you're not. - Yes!
让我们进去 把这事讲清楚
Let's go in and talk this through.
我们能解决这个问题 我们能解决
We can work this out. We can work it out.
妈妈 爸爸 我打算对你们据实相告
Mom, Dad, I'm gonna be perfectly honest with you.
那不是沼气 是炸♥弹♥
It wasn't gas, it was a bomb.
- 炸♥弹♥是什么意思 - 那就是枚炸♥弹♥
- What was a bomb? - It was a bomb.
我当时打算自♥制♥一枚炸♥弹♥ 我搞砸了
I was trying to make a bomb. I screwed it up.
- 你当时在制♥造♥炸♥弹♥吗 - 没错
- You were building a bomb? - Yes.
为什么呢 我感觉心跳都漏了一拍
Why? I think I missed a beat here.
我当时在制♥造♥炸♥弹♥ 然后 我也不知道
I was making a bomb and it, I don't know,
那些火♥药♥ 就爆♥炸♥了
the gunpowder, it went off.
你为什么要造炸♥弹♥呢
Why were you making a bomb?
去炸掉某个东西
To blow up something.
炸什么
What?
兵工厂门口那座安德鲁·杰克逊的雕像
The statue of Andrew Jackson by the armory.
为什么
Why?
你对安德鲁·杰克逊有什么不满吗
Well, what do you have against Andrew Jackson?
他是个奴隶主
He was a slave owner.
那是一百五十年前的事情了
This was 150 years ago
当时每个人都拥有奴隶
when everybody had slaves.
当时乔治·华盛顿都拥有奴隶
George Washington had slaves then.
那家伙曾是个军人
The guy was a military man,
所以这样做 意味着反对这场战争
and this was meant to be a protest against the war,
反越战 反所有的战争
against Vietnam, against all wars.
你什么时候变成和平主义者了
Since when are you a pacifist?
现在已经没有奴隶了
There are no slaves anymore.
没有了吗
No?
我觉得艾伦的意思是
I think what Allen is implying
现在还有很多雇佣奴隶
is that there are wage slaves.
什么意思
Meaning what?
意味着你的公♥司♥ 只付给员工最低薪酬
Meaning that your firm, it pays its employees the minimum,
让他们只能勉强度日 永远处于社会的底层
just enough to get by and remain a permanent underclass.
你是在指责我剥削吗
Are you accusing me of exploitation?
你到底来不来
Are you ever coming in here?
我老婆正穿着短裤 在第八大道上晃悠呢
My wife is walking up and down Eighth Avenue in shorts!
我问你呢
I asked you a question.
你觉得我在剥削我的员工吗
Do you think I exploit my workers?
如果事实如此 那就承认吧
If the shoe fits, wear it.
你知道 我这么说 可是饱含爱意
You know, I say that with love.
她也常这么说 如果事实如此 那就承认吧
Oh, she says that, if the shoe fits wear,
这是她的口头禅
it's her expression.
谁 不是埃莉 你的未婚妻
Who? Not Ellie, not your fiancée.
顺便问下 她在哪里呢
And where is she by the way?
我们想见见她
We want to meet her.
我不确定 埃莉是否还会做我的未婚妻
I'm not so sure Ellie is going to be my fiancée.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我们已经预付了礼堂的定金
We put a deposit on the hall.
我们已经找好了乐队 婚宴承办商
We hired an orchestra, caterers,
我们连请帖都发出去了
we sent out invitations.
我并非针对你 但我们确实
Don't take this personally, but we really do
侵占了我们员工的利益
take advantage of our workers
不过我们并不清楚这一点
but we don't, we don't know it
因为我们生活在资本主义社会里
because we live a capitalistic existence.
我每分钱都是自己挣的
I earned every dime.
我白手起家
I started poor.
我从十四岁就开始工作
I worked from 14 on.
好了 好了 就不要再提
Okay, okay, let's not hear about
你当初是如何往华尔街送货
how you were delivering heavy packages down on Wall Street
而某个股票经纪 提点你买♥♥了一支热门股票
and some broker gave you a hot stock tip.
剧集 | 六场危事(2016) | 导航列表