剧集 | 六场危事(2016) | 导航列表
是艾伦弄来的 他去了趟城里
She, uh, she got it from Allen, he went into town,
为她买♥♥了一大堆书
he picked up a lot of books for her,
还买♥♥了那张海报
and he, uh, picked up the poster.
我的天 你知道吗 凯
Jesus, you know, Kay,
艾伦正跟她走得很近
Allen's getting very cozy with her.
他喜欢有她作伴
He likes her company.
他们喜欢与彼此相处
They like each other's company.
没错 但我们答应他父母
Yeah, but we told his parents
我们会照顾他
that we would, you know, look after him.
我们向他们保证过 而同时
We promised them, and meanwhile,
她... 她和他在一起
she's... she's here with him.
让他吸大♥麻♥
She's got him smoking dope.
她... 给他灌输了一脑袋激进思想
She's... she's filling his head full of radical ideas.
昨天 我听到他们在聊天
Yesterday, I heard them talking;
她在教他
she was teaching him
如何用化肥造炸♥弹♥
how to make a bomb out of fertilizer.
我的上帝啊 她还给他书
I mean, Christ, and she gives him books.
那些书里的确有些
You know, there are some
很有意思的观点
very interesting ideas in those books.
真的
There really are.
它们让我觉着
They make me think that
我们之前的生活太与世隔绝了
we've led a life of such isolation.
对政♥治♥那么漠不关心 过着轻松的日子
Such apolitical life, such... such a cushy life.
是 但同时我要告诉你
Yeah, but meanwhile, I'm tellin' you,
艾伦越来越喜欢她了
Allen's developing a crush on her.
别傻了
Oh, don't be silly.
艾伦要和埃莉结婚了
Allen's gonna marry Ellie.
你说得真没错 他要跟埃莉结婚
Uh-huh. You're damn right he's gonna marry Ellie.
他的父母简直对她满意得发狂
You know, God, his parents are crazy about her.
她对他来说简直完美 甜美可爱
She's perfect for him. She's a lovely girl.
嘿 我昨晚从文毅餐馆
Hey, what happened to the...
带回家的那盒豉汁虾
the shrimp in black bean sauce
去哪里了
that I brought home from Wing Yi's last night?
我吃了
I ate it.
你吃了
You ate it?
是装在那个小的
Yep, was it in the little, uh,
白色盒子里吗
a little white carton
就在炒饭旁边的那个
next to a box of fried rice?
没错
Yeah.
吃完了 没了 但你知道吗
Finito, done. But you know what?
你真的应该感谢我
You should really be thanking me,
因为在你这个年纪 就不该总吃
'cause at your age, you shouldn't be eating
米饭和酱油 不容易消化
rice and sauces; it's not easy to digest.
你应该把饼干就着热牛奶吃
You should just put crackers into a bowl of warm milk.
读书会的人来了
Oh, my book club.
希望他们会喜欢
Oh, I hope they like the books
我上次推荐的书
that I recommended.
他们会的
Oh, they will.
她给你推荐了书吗 凯
She's... she's recommending books to you, Kay?
凯 你真的相信她的推荐吗
Kay, do you... are you following this?
- 她吃了我的... - 我知道
- She ate my... she ate my... - I understand.
她吃了你的东西 她吃了你的东西
She ate your food. She ate your food.
你还可以买♥♥更多的豉汁和虾的
You can afford more black bean sauce and shrimp.
来了
Coming!
天哪 我困了
Oh, God, I'm tired.
昨晚我都没睡够
I didn't get much sleep last night.
有个蠢货凌晨两点钟
Some idiot was up playing the television set
还在看电视
2:00 in the morning.
是我 怎么了
That was me. Do you mind?
是啊 我就知道
Yeah, I figured.
这个家里没人像你这么蠢
No one else in this house is dumb enough
看个棒球比赛 能从七点看到两点
to watch baseball from 7:00 till 2:00.
抱歉 那是加时赛
Well, I'm sorry. It was an extra inning game.
那又怎么样
So what?
什么叫"那又怎么样"
What do you mean, "So what"?
我就想看看
So I wanted to see
大都会队能不能战胜道奇队
if the Mets would beat the Dodgers.
- 谁在乎呢 - 谁在乎...
- Who cares? - Who care...
我告诉你谁在乎
I'll tell ya who cares.
我和数百万的美国人在乎
Me and millions of Americans,
我们都爱棒球和感恩节
who love baseball and Thanksgiving
也认为不造♥反♥
and who figure we can fix the country
也能让这个城市变美好
without overthrowing the government.
运动就是人们的另一种毒品
Sports, just another opium for the people.
嘿 那你们这群人还
Hey, your crowd thinks opium
支持用鸦♥片♥当毒品呢
should be the opium of the people.
你知道谁打棒球吗
You know who plays baseball?
威尔特·张伯伦
Wilt Chamberlain?
不 菲德尔·卡斯特罗... 你们的英雄
No, no, Fidel Castro... your hero.
我不信
I doubt it.
真的 菲德尔·卡斯特罗打棒球
I'm tellin' you, Fidel Castro plays baseball.
那时候他还没把人都丢体育馆
When he's not using the sports stadium
开枪射杀他们
to shoot people.
好吧 如果你推♥翻♥了一个残忍♥的独♥裁♥者
Okay, well, if you overthrow a murderous dictator
然后发起了一场成功的革命
and create a successful revolution,
你应该要奖励自己连看两场比赛的吧
I think you can treat yourself to a double header.
嘿 你不喜欢我 对吧
Hey, you don't... you don't like me, right?
我理解对了吧
Am... am I reading that correctly?
我不是讨厌你的人
I don't dislike you.
只是讨厌你代表的东西
It's just... everything that you stand for.
为什么 我不懂
Yeah, but why? I don't understand.
我代表什么见不得人的东西了
What do I stand for that's so terrible?
我有房♥子 有老婆
I got a house. I got a wife.
有车 还有两辆
I got a car. Okay, I got two cars.
我还有很多财产...
I mean, you know, I got... I got possess...
比如我的家庭电器
you know, like my appliances.
但... 我剥削了什么黑人
But... but did I... did I exploit any blacks
来买♥♥我的搅拌机吗
to buy my blender?
我年轻的时候
Did I... did I bomb any Vietnamese kids
炸了哪个越南孩子吗
when I was young?
我在布鲁克林长大
I grew up in Brooklyn.
波普金先生开了家糖果店
Mr. Popkin had a candy store.
他有一台热巧克力机
He had a hot fudge machine.
我一辈子都希望有一台热巧克力机
I always wanted a hot fudge machine my whole life.
我长大后发誓
I vowed when I got older,
我会有一台热巧克力机的
I would have a hot fudge machine,
现在我有了
and now I have one.
你不能抹黑其中任何一个东西
And you're not gonna smear sheep's blood on it either.
而且 你不应该这么随便地待在外面
You know, you should not be out here so casually.
读书会成员还在那边
Her book club is in there,
如果他们谁看见了你
and if one of those yentas sees you,
就完了
this is all over.
这周我给你们的书
I assume that you've all read the book
我猜你们都应该读完了吧
I gave you for this week.
这是一个熟人推荐给我的
Okay, it was given to me by an acquaintance,
最开始 我并不想看这本书
and at first, I didn't want to read it.
觉得这本书很无聊
I thought I would be bored.
看了之后却被其中的智慧所吸引了
And then I was just fascinated by its wisdom.
这书的名字
And it is, of course, the...
叫《毛♥泽♥东♥语录》
the "Quotations of Chairman Mao Tse-Tung",
作者叫
and its author is, um,
毛♥泽♥东♥
Mao Tse-Tung,
总之 我...
and, anyway, you know, I...
当然 你们认识他
You know who he is, of course.
这个男人穿的衣服
He's... he's the man who... that jacket,
太时髦了 而且这衣服
that extremely stylish little jacket
是以他的名字命名的
is named after.
我喜欢中山装
I love those Mao jackets.
没错 那衣服看起来很简单
Yes, it's very simple but it has
但有一种朴素的吸引力
kind of an understated charm.
剧集 | 六场危事(2016) | 导航列表