剧集 | 六场危事(2016) | 导航列表
二十世纪六十年代 美国社会
The 1960s, American society is brought
到了革命的边缘
to the verge of revolution,
在社会的动荡之中
and in the midst of this social turmoil
有个叫西德尼·蒙茨辛格的人
is Sidney Muntzinger.
这里稍微修一下 上面剪短点
Just, you got to trim a little and take a little off the top.
就剪这里
You know, right here would be very good.
本来上面就没什么头发
There's not too much on the top to begin with.
我知道 但你也知道
Yeah, no, I know, but you know,
就这里 对了 我撕了一页杂♥志♥
here, I tore a picture out of a magazine,
我想 如果你能做到
and I thought, you know, if you could do this,
就剪成这样
just shape it like that.
那是詹姆斯·迪恩啊
That's James Dean.
对啊 如果你能剪成这样
Yeah, and if you could do that,
我希望就照着这样剪
you know, I'd like that kind of cut there.
我可没法把你剪成詹姆斯·迪恩
I can't make you look like James Dean.
不 我知道 我也不指望
No, I know, I don't expect that, obviously,
但越接近越好
but, you know, come as close as you can.
不管我怎么帮你剪 西德尼
I can work on your hair for ten years Sidney,
你永远也不可能像詹姆斯·迪恩的
you're never gonna look like James Dean.
我知道 多米尼克
I understand Dominic, I get it,
但我只要求你尽力就行了
but you know, give it your best shot, is all I'm asking.
好吧 好吧
Okay, all right, all right.
我看完了你最新的小说
So I finished your last novel.
很好
Mm-hmm, okay.
花了我一整个冬天的时间
Finally, took all winter.
怎么会 就是个中篇小说啊
Why? It was just a novella.
连两百页都没到
It was not even 200 pages.
我一直犯困
Well, I kept dozing off.
你起床起得早嘛
Well, you know, you know, you get up early,
所以那个时候...
so those hours...
我还以为我有睡眠问题呢
I thought I might have a sleep disorder,
比如嗜睡症
like narcolepsy, you know?
但我医生说是因为书的原因
But my doctor said it was the book.
当我在床上读书时 除非剧情很吸引人
See when I read in bed, my eyes get tired
或者有些有趣的地方 否则我就会很困
unless I'm really gripped, or at least somewhat interested.
别动耳朵这里的头发
I really... Don't trim the ears.
别剪耳朵这里 保持原样就好
Leave my ears full, same size as when I came in.
至少我得喜欢里面的角色 才不会困吧
At least if I care about the characters, you know,
就算一个也好
even one of them.
文学品味是件很私人的事情
Well, you know, literature is a very personal taste.
我都不会称它为文学
I wouldn't exactly call it literature,
虽然比你上一本要好多了
although I liked it better than your last one.
这一本至少故事连贯
This one was at least coherent.
我上一本是后现代风格 所以...
My last one was postmodern, so...
没错 那本就写得乱七八糟
Yeah, it was totally incoherent, totally.
这可不叫乱七八糟 多米尼克
I wouldn't exactly call it incoherent, Dominic.
得了吧 那故事内容就和一个疯子
Oh, come on, it was like the ravings
一个神经病
of a madman, a lunatic,
或者说是一个智障在胡说八道一样
or let's say a guy with limited intelligence.
没错...
Uh, yes, well...
那角色身上有你的影子
I saw a lot of you in that character.
好吧 你能专心理发吗
Yeah, can you just cut the hair?
那你在写新书了吗
So you're writing another?
还是说你的出版商破产了
Or did I read your publisher went bankrupt?
我现在在帮电视剧写剧本
Um, I'm working on an idea for a television series now.
这个应该对你来说简单点
Ah, probably an easier medium for you.
但别把电视剧写得乱七八糟了
But don't make the TV show incoherent.
不会的 我会尽力让它有理有据的
No, I'm gonna do my best to keep it rational.
- 所以... - 关于什么的
- So, you know... - What's it about?
家庭主题
It's a family thing, you know.
我知道 一般都是个不健康的家庭
Oh, I see, the usual dysfunctional family
有会说俏皮话的妻子和孩子
with the wise-cracking wife and kids
还有快烦疯了的丈夫之类的吗
and much-harassed husband kind of thing?
对吧 对
Yeah? Yeah.
好主题 你知道吗
Good idea. You know what?
不用另辟蹊径了
Stick with what works for other people.
让他们骂陈词滥调吧 有什么呢
Let 'em say cliché? What do you care?
笑到最后的还不是你
You'll be humiliated all the way to the bank.
我没说陈词滥调 就是...
I didn't say cliché? It was...
听着 没什么好难为情
Look, there's no stigma, you know?
因为和书相比 电视剧
Just because a TV series is considered lowbrow
就是让人觉得低一等
compared to a book, come on.
没错 但电视剧赚钱啊
Yeah, well, it's, you know, very lucrative,
写小说可不怎么赚钱
and, uh, there's not a lot of money in novels, so...
是啊 除非你是塞林格 可惜你不是
No, not unless you're Salinger, which you're not.
你老婆还在工作吗
Your wife still work?
在啊 她在家里接待客户
Oh, yeah, she sees people up at the house,
但人数有限 不像以前那么多了
but limited, you know, not as much anymore.
如果婚姻出现了问题 你会找谁咨♥询♥
How do you decide if someone's marriage goes bad,
婚姻咨♥询♥顾问 还是心理医生
between a marriage counselor and a shrink?
这俩选择可很不一样啊
Well, they're very different, you know.
凯是干婚姻咨♥询♥的
Kay, Kay is a marriage counselor.
和心理医生完全不同
A shrink is a completely different thing.
我喜欢你之前给我看的 你家里的照片
I love the picture you showed me of your house,
顺便说一句 很漂亮
by the way. It was really beautiful.
我真的很幸运 我一想到
I'm a very lucky guy, you know, when I think of it,
有一个可爱的老婆 一段很美妙的婚姻
I got a lovely wife. I got a great marriage.
有一个很棒的孙子 我就...
I got great grandchildren. I, you know...
我就... 我也不知道怎么说
I just live... I don't know.
我很幸运 很幸运
I'm blessed. I'm blessed.
是啊 乔布也曾是这样 但没嘚瑟多久
Yeah, so was Job. Then one, two, three,
就拜拜了
God fucked him over.
告诉我 贝尔曼夫妇
So tell me, Mr. And Mrs. Bellman,
你们的婚姻 到底是有什么困难
exactly what marital difficulties
才到这来的
bring you here today?
我们出现了分歧
We argue.
不是什么金钱物质的分歧
We don't argue about material things.
比如 他想住城里
For instance, he wants to live in the city;
我想住乡下
I want to live in the country.
他不希望我工作 但我想
He doesn't want me to work; I want to work.
我喜欢运动 她不喜欢
I love sports; she hates sports.
我喜欢电影 她不喜欢
I love movies; she hates movies.
我喜欢下馆子 她喜欢在家里吃
I love restaurants; she likes to eat at home.
他不喜欢我做的菜
He hates my cooking.
我忍♥受不了他打呼
I can't stand his snoring.
也忍♥受不了他无聊的笑话
I can't stand his terrible jokes.
我讨厌她笑
I hate her laugh.
我讨厌她喜欢去购物 然后花好多钱
I hate that she loves to shop and runs up the bills.
我无法忍♥受他的吝啬 铁公鸡一个
I can't stand that he's frugal, a cheapskate,
还喜欢乱给小费 装大款
and yet an embarrassing over-tipper, plays the big shot.
她睡觉开窗
She sleeps with the window open.
我得开空调
I need air-conditioning.
他拒绝旅游 一点都不浪漫
He refuses to travel. He isn't romantic.
不记得我的生日和结婚纪念日
He doesn't remember my birthday or anniversary.
她觉得我对她没有性上的吸引力
She doesn't find me sexually appealing.
他不待见我的家庭
Uh, he can't stand my family.
她不喜欢古典乐 还必须养狗
She hates classical music and must have a dog,
可我讨厌狗
and I hate dogs.
那你们有意见一致的时候吗
So, um, are there any things that you agree on?
我们都不喜欢鳄梨色拉酱
Neither one of us likes guacamole.
好的 那就是个开始啊
Okay, that's a beginning.
我的意思是 很明显 你们两个彼此相爱
I mean, it's really obvious that the two of you
而且 我们应该能从鳄梨色拉酱开始
love each other, and I think we can build on guacamole.
凯
Kay?
我回来了
I'm home.
我在办公室
Uh, in the office.
我的发型怎么样
How do you like my haircut?
你剪头了吗
Oh, you got a haircut?
是啊 你看不出来吗
Yeah, you can't tell?
我像谁
Who do I look like?
剧集 | 六场危事(2016) | 导航列表