剧集 | 鬼作秀 | 导航列表
Sorry, boys.
回来 奎斯特
Come back here, Quist!
我可不能冒险让你们背后捅我刀子
Can't risk a bullet in the back.
奎斯特
Quist!
奎斯特
Quist!
奎斯特
Quist!
妈的
Shit!
上尉 我们怎么办
Captain, what are we gonna do?
不管怎么样 我都会带我们离开这里的 里弗斯
I'll get us out of here, Rivers, come hell or high water.
我保证
I promise.
上尉 过来
Captain, come here.
她不行了吗 医生
She not gonna make it, Doc?
天啊
My God.
你是什么东西
What are you?
"我把自己锁在这个牢笼里"
"I locked myself in this cage."
我不会死
I cannot die.
这个诅咒让我做了很多可怕的事
The curse make me do so many bad things.
我杀人
I kill people.
杀...
Kill...
小孩
children.
不想再有死亡
No more death.
不想再有杀戮了
No more killing.
求你让我死了吧
Please just let me die.
狼人
Loup garou!
浪人
Lugaroo?
狼人
Loup garou.
就是 半狼半人[男人]It means...wolf man.
或者狼女
Or wolf woman.
她之前不是想抓我
She wasn't trying to grab me before.
她想要我的十字架
She wanted my cross.
"求你让我死了吧"
"Please just let me die."
这是银质的
It's silver.
注意 美国士兵
Attention, American soldiers!
我们知道你们在里面
We know you are inside.
我的人已经包围了这个地方
My men have the building surrounded.
真会挑时候
Perfect timing.
如你们美国人所说 我就直奔重点
I will be, as you Americans like to say, to the point.
你们当中一个人 今天
One of you...killed...
杀了我的独子
my only son today,
所以你们全都得死
who causes all of you will die!
但我是一个正派的人 所以我要给你们一个选择
But I am a man of honor, and so I offer you a choice.
如果你们放下武器 乖乖出来受死
If...you come out now unarmed and accept your fate,
我们就让你们死个干净痛快
your death will be quick and painless.
但如果你们逼我赔上属下的命
But if you force me to risk the lives of my men...
把你们从肮脏的藏身处赶出来
to expel your filthy hides...
你们将会在无法想象的痛苦中死去
you will die in unimaginable... agony.
我等你们的答复
I await your response.
妈的
Damn.
给 女士 拿去吧
Here, ma'am, take it.
这对你来说比对我们有用
It'll do you more good than it did us.
坚持住
Hold up.
但在你死之前 得为我们做一些事
But before you die, we need you to do something for us.
我是美国陆军的劳伦斯·特尔比上尉
This is Captain Lawrence Talby of the United Stated Army.
我考虑了你的提议
And I've considered your offer.
你的回答是什么
What is your answer,
美国陆军的劳伦斯·特尔比上尉
Captain Talby of the United States Army?
我就直奔重点
Let me be to the point!
如果你想要我们从肮脏的藏身处出来
If you want our filthy hides...
那就放马过来吧
come in here and get 'em!
好
Good.
很好
That is good.
准备进攻
We are going in.
日落时分进攻
Attack at sundown.
快点 让她咬你们
Hurry, let her do it.
部署烟雾弹
Deploy smoke grenades.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们
You...
我觉得没有什么区别
I don't feel any different.
如果在我们身上没用呢
What if it ain't gonna work on us?
上尉
Captain?
上尉
Captain?
我保证过会带我们离开这里的
I promised I'd get you out of here.
赴汤蹈火 在所不惜
Come hell or high water.
天呐 是狼人
My God, wolf man.
开火
Fire!
你这肮脏的臭狗
You filthy dog!
你好啊 中士
Hello, Sergeant.
特尔比
Talby.
我还以为你醒不了了呢
I thought you'd never wake up.
医生还有里弗斯也想来 但是他们
Doc and Rivers wish they could've been here, but they're,
现在在和德国士兵一起吃点东西
um, grabbing a bite to eat with some Germans.
所以只有我和你
So it's just you...and me.
特尔比 对不起
Talby, I'm so sorry--
我很抱歉之前做的那些事
I'm so sorry about what happened back there.
我害怕了
I was scared.
特尔比 特尔比
Talby! Talby!
你 你绝对不是那种人
You're--you're--you're not the kind of guy
你不会伤害我这种手无寸铁的混♥蛋♥的
that would hurt a defenseless asshole like me.
就像你说的 中士
It's like you said, Sergeant.
战争能改变一个人
War changes a man.
我叫克拉克·威尔森
My name is Clark Wilson.
我想说 眼下发生了很诡异的事情
And I gotta say, there's some pretty weird shit going on.
我自认为我是个冷静理智的人
Now, I usually consider myself a guy who has his shit together,
因为大多数时候...之后再说吧
because most of the time, well--I'll get into that later.
但是这一次
But in this case,
不得不说 有点太不太寻常了
this is all a bit out of the ordinary, i gotta say.
我能听到你的动静
I can hear you.
我手上有一把很厉害的枪
I got a big fucking gun here!
但是我不想提前泄露太多
But I don't want to get too ahead of myself,
让我从头开始说
so let me start over.
他们说在洛杉矶没人步行
You know how they say nobody walks in L.A.?
我就是那个在洛杉矶步行的人
Well, I'm the guy who walks in L.A.
我之前说过了 我叫克拉克·威尔森
Like I said before, my name is Clark Wilson.
我有那种喜欢捡东西的怪癖
I have what you might call a passion for found objects.
每一天都会有东西被遗落
You know, everyday things that have been lost,
被扔掉或者被遗弃
thrown away, or abandoned.
就拿这个锁头来说
Take this lock for instance.
它之前也是新的
This used to be new once.
是有用处的
It had a purpose.
曾经也是有用的
It was useful once.
现在它被遗弃了
And now it's been forsaken.
说起来 我的命运跟它也差不多
Kinda like me, if you wanna get right down to it.
我之前有个朋友 他有条狗
Now, I had this friend once who had this dog.
他声称 如果你喂它点大♥麻♥
Now, he claimed that if you fed this dog some weed
和一张卷纸
and a rolling paper,
它就会拉出来一个卷得很完美的烟卷
it would poop out a perfectly rolled joint.
我从没亲眼见过那条狗干这事
Now, I never saw the dog do it.
也从来不相信这个故事
And I never really believed that story.
但是 其实 仔细想一想
But...actually, come to think of it,
你们可能也不会相信我这个故事
you're probably not gonna believe this story either.
那晚 最超乎我意料的就是捡到那根手指
The last thing I expected that night was to get the finger...
是真的
for real.
它证实了整个世界都在嘲弄我
It was verification that the whole world was flipping me off.
"嘿 操♥你♥妈♥的 废物"
"Hey, fuck you, loser."
又或者 仅仅是或许而已
Or maybe...just maybe,
是恰恰相反的情况
it was the other way around.
我猜我就是所谓的平凡普通的市民
I guess I'm just your average, ordinary, so-called citizen.
被房♥贷压得喘不过气
Mortgage sucks.
就业前景很差
Job prospects suck.
三年前我被所谓的家人抛弃
Abandoned by my so-called family three years ago.
总之 萨曼莎跟我离婚之后我买♥♥了这栋房♥子
Anyway, I got this house when Samantha divorced me.
剧集 | 鬼作秀 | 导航列表