剧集 | 鬼作秀 | 导航列表
And here I was requesting a miracle.
主啊 原谅我
Christ forgive me.
我许愿我的玛乔丽死而复生
I wished my Marjorie back from the dead.
怀特
Whitey.
怀特
Whitey.
救救我
Help me.
玛乔丽
Marjorie!
我每晚都提高警惕 等待奇迹
Night after night I held vigil.
但我的新娘还是不肯回来
But still, my bride would not return.
难道我因为无视神明的行为而被惩罚了吗
Was I being punished for my part in this godless affair?
怀特
Whitey.
但几周后
But several weeks later
当我正在测试新系列产品的完好性时...
while testing the integrity of a new product line--
高端安息款棺材
由永久性材料制成
能让您所爱之人永远长眠于此
真是世间最恐怖之事
Horror of horrors.
我是许愿让玛乔丽活过来
I wished Marjorie alive, yes.
但她的身体会被困住
But her body would be trapped.
我必须保持头脑清醒
I had to keep my wits about me.
只要走错一步 玛乔丽就会被锁在
One wrong move, and Marjorie would be locked
高端安息款棺材内 永远不见天日
inside the Premium Ever Rest for all eternity.
我确保了那一点
I guarantee it.
挠抓声 挠抓声 挠抓声...
我来了 亲爱的
是我 亲爱的
It's me, my love.
我来救你了
I've come to save you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
来 来
Here, here.
是我 亲爱的
It's me, my love.
我来救你了
I've come to save you.
我爱你 玛乔丽
I love you, Marjorie.
不
No!
继续安眠吧 亲爱的 继续安眠吧
As you were, my love. As you were.
玛乔丽·怀特洛克 艾弗里·怀特洛克之墓
我试图说服自己 那都是我的幻觉
I tried convincing myself it was all imagined.
在墓地的经历
The experience at the grave
不过是我清醒时做的噩梦
no more than a waking nightmare.
但接下来几周我都很难熬
But the weeks have not been kind,
我每天晚上都梦见她
and I dream about her every night.
我看到她脸上惊骇的神情
And I see the look on her face of terror.
对此我也有责任
Terror that I helped facilitate.
以及那种恐惧
And the horror.
被永远被困在高端安息款棺材里的恐惧
The horror of her being trapped in the Premium Ever Rest for all eternity.
你确保了那一点
You guarantee it.
没错 我确保了
I guarantee it.
你觉得我就是个贪得无厌的臭老头 对吧
Think I'm a senile old buzzard, don't you?
我觉得你满口胡言
I think you're full of shit.
想看我的伤疤吗
Wanna see the scar?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我在墓地被咬留下的伤疤
From the cemetery where I got the bite.
-想看吗 -不 不用了
- Wanna see? - No, I'll pass.
谢谢
Thank you.
时间不等人
Tick tock.
现在由你来决定
It's up to you now.
第二天早上
州际公路开通了
The interstate's open.
现在就给我车钥匙
I'll take those keys now.
钥匙就在棺材里 一直没动过
Uh, keys are in the hearse where they've always been.
你为什么救我
Why did you save my life?
因为基♥督♥宣扬的博爱
It's Christian charity.
放屁
Bullshit.
为什么帮助我逃脱死亡
Why was I spared?
你并没有逃脱
You weren't spared.
我邀请你来这里
I invited you here.
我请求魔爪为我带来一个杀手
I asked the paw to send me a killer
结束我痛苦的人生
to relieve me of my life misery.
我自己下不了手
Can't do it myself.
自杀这个罪孽太深重了
Suicide is too great a sin.
我不是杀手
I'm not a killer.
你当然是了
Oh yes, you are.
我一直关注着你的消息
I've been following your story.
你以前杀过人
You've killed before.
在你今天离开这里之前 你还会再杀人
And before you leave here today, you'll kill again.
求你
Please...
结束这一切
end--end it.
求你了
Please.
我爱你
I love you.
我无法抵抗
I can't fight it.
这是我们的命运
It's our destiny.
我不相信命运
I don't believe in destiny.
但如果这么做能让你闭嘴
But if it'll shut you up.
上帝保佑你
Bless you.
不要
No!
不 你在干什么
No, what are you doing?
开枪杀了我
Shoot me!
开枪 安吉拉
Shoot me, Angela!
谢谢你
Thank you.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
不 你不能死
No, you can't die.
我不是杀手 我不是杀手
I'm not a killer. I'm not a killer!
不 你不能...
No, you can't--
钥匙 车钥匙在哪儿
The keys? Where are the keys?
什么
Oh, what?
遮阳板 妈的 怀特
Visor. Shit, Whitey.
起来
Get up.
起来 快起来
Get up, get up.
操♥你♥妈♥ 怀特
Fuck you, Whitey.
不 不要 不
No, no, no, no!
魔爪最后一根手指也蜷缩起来 握成拳
安吉拉的愿望循环完成了
砰
麝香嚎镇的至暗时刻
狱卒们 都听好了
Alright! Listen up, jailers!
你们都认识我
Y'all know me.
我是你们的老朋友莱斯特·M·巴克雷
It's your old pal, Lester M. Barclay.
我从没做过对不起你们的事
And I ain't never steered you wrong!
一次都没有过
Not once! Not ever!
主啊 求你怜恤我们
Give us mercy, oh lord.
你那无上的仁慈
That divine mercy.
抹去我们的罪孽
Wipe away our sins.
是你害我们沦落至此的
You got us into this.
我完全是按照你的命令行事
I did everything you said.
我也会带我们离开这里 所以你给老子闭嘴
I'm gonna get us out it, too, so you just shut the hell up.
你们知道你们搞错了真正的原因吧
Y'all know you're barking up the wrong tree here, don't ya?
等这一切过去
Once this all blows over,
我们很快就能弥补好的
we're gonna fix it no time flat.
妈的
Shit!
我们都是老朋友了啊
We all got history together!
我们都参与了正义之战
We all fought the good fight!
我永远都在保护着你们
And I was always here for ya!
即便没有其他人在意你们的死活时
Even when nobody else gave a damn!
真希望有人能用塞子[谐音:鸡♥巴♥]堵住他那张臭嘴
I wish someone would stick a cork in his ol' fat pie hole.
这话一点都不好笑 迪克
It ain't funny, Deke.
我没说这话好笑啊
I didn't say it was funny.
我不觉得这种处境有任何东西是好笑的
I don't think none of this here's funny.
嘿 我们快没时间了
Hey, we are running out of time here!
时间不等人啊
The clock is still ticking.
如果你们不立刻做出正确的选择
If you don't make a right choice here,
就是在危害这座小镇
you don't do what is right for this town,
危害整个美国
and for America!
我跟你们说 这肯定要付出惨痛代价的
Let me tell you, there is gonna be hell to pay.
最后这部分你倒是说对了 宝贝
You got that last part right, baby.
你想出来吗
You want out?
我们可以放你出来
We can get you out.
你最好先从那扇门边退后一点
You just might wanna back away from that door for a minute.
剧集 | 鬼作秀 | 导航列表