剧集 | 鬼作秀 | 导航列表
好 谁饿啦
- Okay, who's hungry?
小的先来 慢点儿
The little ones first. Whoa, boy.
你明白我意思吗
- You understand me?!
早上好
Mornin' you.
你 想见见你的曾曾曾
Do you...wanna meet your great great great- -
祖母吗
- Meemaw?
她今年夏天就100岁了
- You know she's gonna turn 100 this summer.
才不是
- That isn't true.
她年纪可大了 电视还没发明她就出生了
- She is so old, she was born before TV.
电视发明之前出生的人都死了
- No one was born before TV.
在汽车发明之前 马车之前
- Mm- hmm, before cars. Before horses.
甚至可能比树的年龄都大
Maybe even before the trees themselves.
你想自己去问她吗
You wanna ask her yourself?
可以吗
- Really?
我本想给你个惊喜
- I was aimin' for it to be a surprise.
咱俩从没一起旅行过
You and I have never taken a trip together.
我们在科迪亚搭公交到乔普林
So, we'll get the bus in Cordia and we'll zip on over to Joplin,
然后从那坐轮渡去明尼苏达州
and then we'll catch a Greyhound to Minnesota from there.
从这里坐公交到明尼苏达州要多长时间
- How long does the bus take to get to Minnesota from here?
不清楚 差不多14个小时吧 也许更久
- I don't know, nearly 14 hours. Maybe longer.
坐公交时间要久些
Everything just takes longer on the bus.
你已经见识过北方风景了
But, it is past time that you met your up north people.
爸爸呢
- What about Dad?
你觉得他会不知道这栋房♥子里
- Do you think anything can happen in this house that
发生的事吗
he doesn't already know about?
- 不用收拾行李吗 - 收拾好了
- Don't have to pack? - Already done.
咱俩行李都收拾好了 来吧
I packed for both of us. So, come on!
抓紧时间
Let's get a hurry up shoes!
- 你的花♥园♥怎么办 - 别担心
- What about your garden? - Don't you worry about it.
地球母亲有办法照顾同类
Mother Earth has a way of takin' care of her own kind.
出发吧
So let's get to gettin'!
康纳 你来支持他的
- Connor, you the reinforcements?
不偏不倚的旁观者
- Impartial observer.
你要去哪儿 布鲁姆
- Where you off to, Bloom? Hm?
你不能带走他 他是我孩子
You can't take him. That's my boy.
我在用自己的方式做事
- I'm doing things my way now.
杰克不必去任何他不想去的地方
Jack doesn't have to go anywhere he doesn't already wanna go.
我去 我已经听够
- Oh my god, I am sick to death of
你胡扯的一堆废话了
your hippy- dippy tree- huggin' bullshit.
你想带他去
Well, you- - you wanna take him up
去见你那帮傻♥逼♥家人吗
to meet the rest of your fucked- up family?
不行 绝对不行 他跟我一起留在这儿
No, absolutely not. He's staying here with me.
你想走是吧 请便
You wanna go? Go right ahead.
我以为你不会再瞎说八道了
But I thought I got you away from that goddamn nonsense.
显然那是我犯的第一个错误
- Obviously my first mistake.
布鲁姆 杰克永远也成不了男人
- Oh, Bloom. Jack is never gonna become a man- -
像你那样的男人
- Oh, you are some kind of man?
整天说什么分离势力的残余
With all the separatist survival bullshit?
你不过是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You are nothing but a two- bit terrorist.
听见了没
Did you hear her?
- 嗯 - 妈的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
- Mm- hmm. - Fucking terrorist?
我明白了
Oh, I get it! I get it!
接下来你又该叫我纳粹了
This is the part where you call me a Nazi again.
别挡道
- Get out of my way.
走啊 布鲁姆 是你一直在逼我
- Go ahead, Bloom. You just keep pushing me.
继续 我受够了 明白了么
Keep it up, 'cuz I'm all the way done takin' it, you hear me?
瞧瞧这是什么
- What do we have here? What?
- 不是我♥干♥的 - 我去威奇托半道上
- I didn't do any- - - I was halfway to Wichita
意识到没带这个
when I realized I didn't have this.
- 所以掉头回来了 - 说谎
That's why I turned around. - That is a lie.
你成心把它和那破瓶子放一起
You planted it along with that fuckin' bottle.
栽赃的漂亮
Well played!
得了吧 留着跟鲁迪·斯波尔丁说吧
- Come on, save it for Rudy Spaulding.
警长等着你呢
The chief is waitin' for you!
我要逮捕一名公民 听到了吗
I'm makin' a citizen's arrest, you hear me?
爸爸
- Dad. - Huh?
你最好别插手 孩子
- You better stay out of this, kid.
亲爱的 别管 没事的
- Honey, don't. It's okay.
- 来吧 - 贝丝
- Come on. - Beth.
贝丝 照顾好杰克
Beth, you see to it that Jack is taken care of.
别让他一个人待着 我很快就会回来
Don't leave him alone and I will be back soon!
我会找律师 我会
I will get a lawyer and I'm gonna give- -
你♥他♥妈♥以为他们会听谁的
- Who the fuck do you think they're gonna listen to?!
听你的么 他妈一个留了案底
You? A fuckin' drunk with an arrest record
还有精神病史的醉鬼
and a history of mental illness?
还是听我的 被授过勋的前海军陆战队队员
Or me, a decorated former Marine, huh?
过来 杰克
- You come now, Jack.
我们会帮你妈妈的
We're gonna get your mom the help she needs.
你知道结果会如何 亲爱的
- You know how this goes, sweetie.
这不是第一次也不会是最后一次
This ain't the first time nor the last.
只能等暴风雨过去
You've got to wait out the storm.
你妈妈很坚强 这对她来说没什么
Your mom's tough. It ain't no thing to her.
我都不知道多久没见她碰酒瓶了
- I haven't seen her touch a bottle in god knows how long.
咱们找点事做吧
- Why don't we just find something
转移一下注意力
to take your mind off things? Hm?
一切都会解决的
I'm sure it'll all work out.
贝丝 你不懂 他刚又要揍她
- Beth, you don't understand. He was gonna hit her. Again!
我只能站那看着
And I just stood there.
你说等暴风雨过去
You're saying wait out the storm
一切会恢复正常
and then things will go back to normal.
但是接下来还会有另一场暴风雨 周而复始
But then there's just gonna be another storm, and another.
他本性如此
It's just who he is!
你♥爸♥ 可以这么说 是个很复杂的人
- Your dad, he's complicated. Let's just say that.
等你妈妈好了 你们一家人就团聚了
Once your mom's better, you'll be a family again.
想好怎么跟小杰克
- You got a plan as to how you're gonna explain this
解释这事了吧
to young Jack, I presume.
我们在车里打起来了
- There was a- - a struggle in the car.
她推门跳下去了
And she pulled away from me and the door was open.
接下来我知道的就是
The next thing I knew,
她死路上了
she was going end over end in the street.
那傻♥逼♥女人跳车了
The damn woman jumped.
就这些
- That's the story?
对
- Yup.
本不逼这样
- It didn't have to go this way.
对的就是对的
What's right is right.
这时候唱那歌♥太晚了 不是么
- It's too late to sing that song, ain't it?
- 有消息吗 - 还没有
- Any word? - Not yet.
我会一直待在这里 直到你♥爸♥回来
I think I'll just stay here 'til your dad gets back.
好 我只是希望妈妈没事
- Okay. I just hope Mom's okay.
- 妈妈 - 不是 杰克 是我
- Mom! - No, Jack. Jack, it's me.
噩梦而已 没事了啊
It's just a bad dream. It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
接着睡觉吧 好吗
Go back to sleep, all right?
操
Aw, fuck.
她真挺喜欢她的花♥园♥
- She really did love this garden of hers.
对 但你知道吗
- Yeah. But you know what?
把她埋在我的土地上 完全合法
It's completely legal to keep her on my land.
这就是我喜欢堪萨斯州的另一原因
Another thing I love about Kansas.
拯救地球 给地球施肥
Save the planet, fertilize it.
手上拿着什么呢
- What do you got there?
种子 估计妈妈想带着种子去看祖母
- Seeds. I think Mom wanted to take them to Meemaw.
是吗
- Oh yeah?
我看看
Let's see.
我想把它们种了
- I wanna plant them.
等她回来就能看见了
Give her something nice to come home to.
真贴心
- Aww. You are a darlin'.
新的一天
It's a new day.
我一向喜欢在田里干活
I always loved working in the soil.
你妈妈和我这点相同
Something your mom and I shared.
其实你可以播种任何东西 一粒种子 一个想法
The fact that you can plant anything- - a seed, an idea.
剧集 | 鬼作秀 | 导航列表