剧集 | 鬼作秀 | 导航列表
哈利
Harry!
我就觉着那是你的自行车
I thought that was your bike.
你应该打给我的
You should have called me.
我坐在家无事可干
I was sitting at home doing a bunch of nothing.
我路过你家 但我看见你哥哥的车了
I went by your house, but I saw your brother's car.
你好啊 玛丽莎
Well, hello, Marissa.
我想死你了
I've missed you.
中奖了
And jackpot.
我待不了太久 因为我外婆来了
Well, I can't stay for long, 'cause my grandma's in town.
我妈忘了带她的足霜
And my mom forgot to pick up her foot cream,
所以我只是路过
so I was just passing by--
天呐 你的脸
Jesus Christ, your face.
是比利干的吗
Did Billy do that to you?
不过他也被我打得够呛
Got him back pretty good though.
我觉得我甚至把他眼睛打青了
I think I even gave him a black eye.
是吗
Yeah?
有这种哥哥 真有你受的
With, uh--with big brothers like that, huh?
需要我回家 给你收拾收拾东西吗
Want me to go home, pack you a bag?
你觉得我该逃走
You think I should run?
上次逃走 可没吃到什么好果子
A lot of good that did me the last time.
那你想在我家过夜吗
You wanna spend the night at my place then?
等他睡一觉就没事了
Let him sleep it off or whatever?
你觉得我想和你妈 你外婆坐在一起干瞪眼吗
Think I wanna sit around with your mom and your old ass grandma?
你会习惯的
You'll get used to it.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
需要我帮你搞搞他吗
Want me to fuck him up for you?
你连个虫子都搞不定 你个假鸡♥巴♥
Couldn't fuck up a June bug, you fucking dildo.
如果你不注意 我会把你搞死
Fuck you up if you don't watch it.
来啊 想干一架吗
Come on, you want some, huh? Huh?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 斯密特
Fuck you, Smitty.
也去你♥妈♥的♥ 哈利
Fuck you, too, Harry.
我要走了
Well, I, uh, better get going.
要是我不快点回去 我妈会杀了我的
My mom is gonna kill me if I don't get back soon,
并且我外婆的脚疼起来会暴跳如雷的
and grandma can be a real bear when her feet get sore.
好恶心
So, uh...gross.
或许这能让你开心点
Maybe this will cheer you up.
哈利
Harry?
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're good?
有需要就来找我
I'm around if you need me.
别把我的花生酱杯吃光了
And don't eat all my peanut butter cups!
斯密特
S--Smitty?
你逃走时我就跟你说了 我和你还没完呢
I told you I wasn't through with you when your bitch ass ran away.
求你了 比利 我说了对不起了
Please, Billy, I said I was sorry.
还不够有诚意
Not sorry enough.
反正现在还不够
Not yet anyway.
求你了 比利 别这样
Please, Billy, come on!
不
No!
比利 我会把凹痕修好的 我对天发誓
Billy, I'll fix the dent, I swear to God.
我知道你会的
Oh, I know you will.
但现在 我只是
But right now, I'm just--uh,
我只是来讨债的
I'm just collecting what I'm owed.
你要怎么样
What are you gonna do, huh?
-你这个肮脏的垃圾 -住手 求你了
- You filthy piece of shit! - Stop, please!
-我要杀了你 -比利 住手
- I'm gonna break you! - Billy, stop!
给我回来
Come back here!
过来挨打
Come and get your beating!
你死定了 哈罗德
You're dead, Harold!
死定了
Fucking dead!
哈罗德
Harold!
我来抓你了
I'm coming for you!
我要杀了你
I'll fucking kill you!
你最好跑快点
Better run!
哈罗德
Harold!
挚爱的妻子 真正的伴侣
我要杀了你
I'll fucking kill you!
哈罗德 我会找到你的
Harold, I'm gonna find you!
天呐
God!
我这次一定要杀了你
I'm gonna fucking kill you this time!
哈罗德
Harold!
哈罗德
Harold!
你跑去哪里了
Where'd you go?
救命 救命 让我进去
Help! Help! Let me in!
求你了 求你了
Please, please!
比利 我很抱歉
Billy, I'm sorry!
比利
Billy?
搞什么
What the fuck?
哈罗德 你去哪里了
Harold, where'd you go?
你回家就死定了
You are fucking dead when you come home!
你这个小混♥蛋♥
You little piece of shit!
"我无法解释目前发生的事
"There's no way to explain what's happened.
-但是我的米维丝死后... -但是我的米维丝死后...
- But after my Mavis died... - But after my Mavis died,
我变得很孤寂
I grew terribly lonely.
挚爱的妻子 真正的伴侣
我的米维丝最终还是屈服在了病魔之下
My Mavis had finally succumbed to her illness.
我们共同走过了40年的婚姻
And so after nearly 40 years of wedded bliss,
分别的时刻还是到来了
it was time to say goodbye.
在接下来的岁月中 最艰难的
And what was harder than anything in the days and months that followed,
超乎我想象的艰难
harder than I could've possibly ever imagined,
便是孤寂
was the loneliness.
我和米维丝共同营造的生活
A loneliness that existed in every nook and cranny
而今却处处都透露出孤寂的气息
of the life me and my Mavis had built together.
我终于不堪忍♥受 决定创造出...
So lonely that I decided to create...
一个伴侣
a companion.
经营农场会让人有一双巧手
Working a farm makes a man quite handy.
这些年来 我遇到过各种各样的考验
There ain't nothing you don't encounter over the years.
米维丝曾说过
Mavis herself used to say,
"只要给我合适的工具
"There weren't nothing I couldn't build
我什么都能做出来"
if I just had the right tools."
说实话 那其实还挺有意思的
Truth be told, it was kinda fun, too.
也可以让我不用老是惦念一些事
Took my mind off things.
无数个夜晚里 我埋头工作
Lost myself into working nights.
慢慢地 工作开始占据我全部的心思
It began to occupy my mind during every waking hour,
任何事都无法动摇我的执念
an obsession I couldn't shake.
我快要完成了 但还是缺了什么东西
I was nearly there, but something was still missing.
后来我终于找到了
Which is when I found it.
谁能想到 那会是一件米维丝的东西
And wouldn't you know it, it came from my Mavis herself.
给我的新伴侣一颗老旧的心
An old heart for my new companion.
或许是因为这些材料的奇特结合
Something about the combination of ingredients,
或许是因为从田地理挖出的骨头
perhaps the strange bones from the field
或许是因为我的米维丝曾送我的情人节爱心
or the Valentine's heart my Mavis had given me,
又或许是我因为我自身的欲望给了它生命
perhaps even my own desires had given it life.
一开始的时候
And for a short time...
感觉很好
it was lovely.
但是比我更加睿智的人都说过
But as men wiser than me have said...
美好的东西不会长久
nothing good lasts forever.
我无法忍♥受创造出这种怪物的负罪感
I couldn't live with myself for having created it.
一个小女孩被我和我创造出的东西害死了
A little girl was dead because of me, because of my creation.
所以我们不该拥有生命
Which is why we belong dead.
我和它都一样
Both of us.
我和我的伴侣
My companion and me.
嘿 稻草混♥蛋♥
Hey, Straw Dick!
吃乌鸦吧
Eat crow!
嘿 比利
Hey, Billy.
醒醒
Wake up.
你终于回家来挨打了吗
You finally come home for your beating?
你♥他♥妈♥以为你在干什么
What the fuck do you think you're doing?
我只是...
I'm just, uh--
我只是来讨债的
I'm just collecting what I'm owed.
听着 我知道你们一直在焦急地等我的决定
Look, I know you two have been waiting anxiously for my decision.
等明天国际资金流动会议结束了
When the Metega IBO closes tomorrow,
迈安资本集团就会变成
Myan Capital Group is going to become
剧集 | 鬼作秀 | 导航列表