剧集 | 鬼作秀 | 导航列表
They gave him his papers.
我不想让你以为我在说我爸的坏话
I don't want you to think I'm speakin' poorly of my daddy.
他一直对我很好
He was always good to me.
但是这一切似乎...
But all that seemed to...
我也说不清
I don't know...
反正就是慢慢消逝了
just kinda fade away.
有什么事吗 爸爸
Is everything okay, Daddy?
我知道我最近...
I know I've been...
不好
no good.
对不起
And I'm sorry.
我会戒酒的
I'm gonna quit.
我保证
I promise.
你要相信我
You gotta believe me.
你的好爸爸会回来的 好吗
I will be your daddy again, okay?
但是没戒成 对吧
But that didn't happen, did it?
蒂米 我很遗憾
Timmy, I am so sorry.
看见你父亲变成这样
To see your daddy change like that--
变成这样
Change?
帕玛里太太
Mrs. Parmalee...
那只是个开始
that--that was just the beginning.
看来关于你♥爸♥爸的事 你还有很多要告诉我的
I think there's something more about your daddy you wanted to share.
他变得只擅长做一件事
He became good for only one thing.
是什么
What's that?
喝酒比赛
Drinkin' contests.
我们就是靠这个付账单的
It's how we paid our bills, you see.
直到...
Until...
十月的一天 他赢了很多钱
one day in October, after winning big...
我总有一天要戒掉
I'm gonna quit one day.
我保证
I promise.
我的老天
Christ Jesus!
怎么了 爸爸
What--what's that, Daddy?
你没事吧 爸爸
You okay, Daddy?
我发誓 闻起来就像有东西死在里面了
I swear, it smelled like something crawled in there and died.
两天之后 我从学校回来
Two days later, I come home from school
然后我发现我爸在做他从没做过的事情
and I find my daddy doing something he never done...
在看午后的催泪剧
watching afternoon tearjerkers.
这里太亮了
It's too darn bright in here.
去给爸爸把窗帘拉上
Why don't you go ahead and close the shade for your daddy?
一会儿再给我买♥♥一箱哈罗啤酒
While you're at it, go fetch me another case of Harrow's.
然后就变成了这样
And that's what it became.
每天放学之后 我都要去给他买♥♥哈罗顶级啤酒
Every day after school, I'd have to get him his Harrow's Supreme.
不买♥♥不敢回家
I wouldn't dare go home without it.
他就像永远都不会离开那把椅子
It seemed like he'd never leave that chair of his.
他一直都在看那些肥皂剧
He was always watchin' those soaps.
蒂米
Timmy!
怎么了 爸爸
Yeah, Daddy?
把灯关掉
I need you to turn off that light.
我要做作业
I'm-I'm just trying to do my homework.
你这是在质疑你♥爸♥吗
You questioning your daddy, are you?
你想挨揍吗
You want a whippin'?
去你那些废物朋友家里做功课吧
Go study at your good-for-nothin' friend's house.
好的 爸爸
Sure, Daddy.
走之前 用毯子把窗户都遮上
Before you go, blanket up these windows.
爸爸
Daddy...
你有没有想念过妈妈
you ever miss Momma?
我真的很想念她
'Cause I really miss her.
快去吧
Go on, now.
别浪费时间了
Time's a-wastin'.
蒂米
Timmy...
你得告诉我你♥爸♥爸到底怎么了
you have to tell me what's happenin' with your daddy
这样我们才能帮他
so we can get him help.
-好了 就是这儿了 -谢天谢地
- Yeah, this is it. - Thank Christ.
理查在二楼
Richie's on the second floor.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Anybody here?
-屋里好热 -天呐
- It's hot in there. - Damn.
该死的
Oh, damn!
该死的盖托 混♥蛋♥房♥东
Goddamn Gaiteau, son of a bitch landlord's
九月就开着暖气
got the radiator goin' in September.
理查德 我们给你带啤酒来了
Richard, we got your beer!
那是盖托干的吗
Gaiteau did that?
你觉得这里发生了什么
What do you think happened here?
我他妈怎么知道
Damned if I know.
你从哪儿弄来的枪
Where did you get that?
走吧
Go on.
搞什么
Oh, what the hell?
悠着点 老大
E-e-easy there, Chief.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah, I'm okay.
慢点儿
Just take it slow.
-这里真的太热了 -是啊 深呼吸
- It's just so damn hot in here. - Yeah, breathe.
理查
Richie?
理查
Richie?
你在楼上吗
You up here?
理查
Richie?
他开始要求我帮他把啤酒加热
He started demanding I heat up his Harrow's.
他要把暖气开到最大档
He wanted the radiators on at full blast.
有一天
One day...
我回到家 我爸爸...
I come home, and my daddy...
开灯 儿子
Turn on the lights, Son.
他用我的毯子把自己从头到脚裹起来
He's all wrapped up in my blanket from head to toe.
爸爸 你怎么了
Daddy, what's happened to you?
我不知道
I don't know.
不疼
It don't hurt.
感觉...还挺好
It feels...kinda nice.
我打电♥话♥给医生
I'm gonna call the doc.
你敢 否则我就碰你
Don't you dare, or I'll touch you,
你就会变成...
and you'll look--
我这样子
like this.
理查
Richie?
理查 我是医生
Hey, Richie, it's Doc here.
你没事吧
You alright?
这里面好臭
Oh, man, it smells bad in here.
这是...怎么回事
What...is goin' on?
天呐
Oh my god.
这里得有38℃吧
It's 100 degrees in here.
理查
Richie?
理查 你在哪儿
Richie, where are you?
不 我做不到 不行 拜托
No, I can't! I can't, please!
求你了 帕马里夫人 别逼我
Please, Mrs. Parmalee, don't make me!
他很痛苦
He's in pain.
你妈妈也会希望你告诉我的
Your momma would want you to tell me.
你知道她会的
You know she would.
他的渴求...
His thirst--
越来越强烈
it--it grew.
他想要...
He wanted...
更多
more.
不只是啤酒
More than just beer.
你不明白
You don't understand.
重点不是他做过什么
It's not what he's gone and done.
而是他即将要做什么
It's what he's going to do!
他即将要做什么
What he's going to do?
什么
What--
天呐
Oh god!
没有能给他吃的了
There were no more supplies.
他的胃口越来越大 一开始是动物
His appetite's grown. First it was the animals.
然后...
And then...
我不知道该怎么办 你明白吗
I didn't know what to do, you see?
因为风暴 大家都离开镇上了
Everyone left town because of the storm.
对不起 真的对不起
I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
你一定要理解
剧集 | 鬼作秀 | 导航列表