剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
恩
Yeah.
我想是的
I think so.
你也跑来躲著的麽?
You come here to hide as well?
躲著?
To hide?
恩 躲自♥由♥职业者?
Yeah, from the Freelancers?
恩 我觉得这裡安全
Yes, I think it's safe here.
是麽? 太好了
Yeah? Oh, good.
找东西麽?
Looking for something?
装置你放哪裡了 凯洛格?
Where's the device, Kellog?
安全的地方
Safe.
没了这个 装置没法用
It's not gonna work without this.
我并没打算去哪
I wasn't planning on going anywhere.
恩 我可没心情玩游戏
Well I'm not in the mood for games.
你想要什麽?
What do you want?
我仔细考虑了一下
I've been thinking about it.
有时候 你游戏玩的太投入
Sometimes you get so deep into the game
甚至忘了自己的目标是什麽了
that you lose sight of the goal.
是赢
Of the win.
我没多少时间
I don't have a lot of time.
确实
That could be true.
找不到她
She's nowhere.
监视摄像头呢?
Surveillance cameras?
也没有
Nothing.
就好像她从来没在这儿过
Like she wasn't even here.
但是我找到福乃格了
But I found Fonnegra.
说起来
So to speak.
大家听好了
I need everyone's attention.
现在
As of this moment,
琪拉·卡梅伦是我们的头号♥通缉犯
Kiera Cameron is public enemy number one.
我们认为她带有武器
She should be considered armed
极度危险
and extremely dangerous.
如果你遇见了卡梅伦探员
If you encounter Agent Cameron,
可以採取一切必要措施
take all necessary precautions.
卡洛斯·福乃格是二号♥通缉犯
Add Carlos Fonnegra as number two.
他不再是警♥察♥了
He's done.
给我装置 马修
Give me the device, Matthew.
马修?
Matthew?
如果不是想操控我 听起来挺舒服的
That might be endearing if it wasn't so damn manipulative.
跟操控没关係
This is no manipulation.
这是个直接的威胁
This is a straight up threat.
把装置给我 否则我杀了你
You give me the device, or I kill you.
就这麽简单
It's as simple as that.
装置没在这儿
The device isn't here.
杀了我 也解决不了你更严重的问题
And killing me won't solve your bigger problem.
但是会让感觉好极了
But it would make me feel so much better.
什麽更严重的问题?
What bigger problem?
艾舍尔
Escher.
特拉维斯... 天知道还有谁
Travis... who knows what else.
他们管这叫什麽
What are they called?
自♥由♥职业者?
Freelancers?
你想回家 你得救那孩子
You wanna get home, you'll need to save the kid.
这是你的风险投资麽?
Your investment at risk?
艾力克身处危险当中
Alec is in danger.
琪拉 他是对的
Kiera, he's right.
艾力克需要你
Alec needs you,
艾力克不知道艾舍尔有多危险
Alec doesn't know how dangerous Escher is.
我带你去见艾力克
I bring you Alec,
你带给我剩下的装置
you bring me the rest of the device.
怎麽处置艾舍尔是你的事情了
And feel free to take out Escher as your gratuity.
当我像你这麽大时候 或者更年轻点
When I was your age, younger,
我相信科技的价值
I believed in the value of technology.
人们相信自己是自♥由♥的
People believe that they are free,
但是 现实是 他们前所未有地被禁锢
but the reality is they've never been more enslaved.
于是 你打算用这些重犯重写历史?
So you intend to re-write history using these convicts?
如果不是我解放组织根本不会存在
Liber8 wouldn't exist if it weren't for me.
也许 他们只不过我良心的一种表达
Perhaps they're nothing more than a manifestation of my conscience.
如果你错了呢?
What if you're wrong?
即使他们回到过去 也什麽都没改变呢?
What if they go back and nothing changes?
计划失败?
Plan fails?
但我也得试试
I have to try.
试试另一条路...
To do otherwise...
我不能熟视无睹
I couldn't live with that.
并遗憾终生
Or die with it.
确保这个房♥间下面的发电机能触发装置
Ensure that the power generator in the room below triggers the device.
把他们送回去
Send them back.
为什麽选我?
Why me?
因为如果我没有成功你会继承我的遗志
Because you'll inherit my failure if I don't succeed,
这一点我不会指望其他人
and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
你可以相信我 父亲
You can count on me, father.
这项技术本来是不可能实现的!
This technology isn't supposed to be possible!
不 现在已经可以实现了
No, it isn't.
这是一个发射台 艾力克
It's a launch pad, Alec,
通向过去... 通向未来...
to the past... to the future...
我们的未来 艾力克
to our future, Alec.
但我们需要那个装置来保证它运行
But we need the device to make it work.
琪拉不会放弃它的
Kiera will never give it up.
她不信任你
She doesn't trust you.
如果你再给她一次机会呢?
What if you gave her a second chance?
她为自己的所作所为感到愧疚
She feels guilty about what happened,
让她确信你想要送她回家
convince her you want to send her home.
我不擅长说谎
I'm not that good of a liar.
谎言中夹杂著真♥相♥就可以了 艾力克
It's simple if you're cloaking the truth, Alec.
好吧 我要和她怎麽说呢?
Ok, what am I telling her?
就说你破解了安全协议
That you've hacked the security protocols,
获得了进入三十四楼实验室的权限
gained access to the lab on the 34th floor.
三十四楼
34th floor, good to know.
嗨 凯洛格!
Hello, Kellog!
你这地方真不错
Nice place you got here.
我来这只是检查下我们的小小协定
I'm just here to check up on our little arrangement.
她马上就到了
She's on her way.
你是他们的人!
You're one of them!
我曾经是
I used to be.
和你差不多大时 自♥由♥职业者招募了我
The Freelancers recruited me when I was your age.
所以妈妈知道这一切?
So mom knew about everything?
不
No.
她以为我被谋杀了
She thought I'd been murdered.
这就是为什麽她一直缄口不言
That's why she never said anything to anyone.
她很害怕
She was afraid.
那火灾呢?
And the fire?
我只想离开
I wanted out.
但他们绝不会同意
It wasn't an option.
我可以让自♥由♥职业者追著我
I could handle the Freelancers coming after me,
但不能牵连你们两个
but not the two of you.
马克·赛德勒的死能保证你们两个的安全
The death of Mark Sadler made you both safe.
至少在琪拉出现前是这样的
Or did until Kiera showed up.
琪拉 这又意味著什麽?
Kiera, what is that supposed to mean?
琪拉改变了一切
Kiera changed everything.
这是特拉维斯和守护者的CMR吗?
Is that Travis' and the Protector's CMR?
嗯
MmHmm.
他等著见你呢
He's expecting you.
我知道
I know.
谢谢你给我这套衣服 守护者
Thanks for getting me this suit, Protector.
让我如获新生
Makes me feel whole again.
现在我们可以公平的玩玩了
Playing field's even, now.
你真的以为你能打败我?
You really think you can beat me?
没必要非得这样结束 卡梅伦
Didn't have to end like this, Cameron.
你本可以加入我们这边
You could have joined our fight.
什麽时候你能醒醒呢?
When are you gonna wake up?
在这个故事裡你是不折不扣的坏蛋
You're the villain in this tale.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表