剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
就好像是 我们一直一直在一起工作
It's like we've been working together this whole time.
我希望你是这麽想的
I was hoping you'd see it that way.
有些东西 我想给你看看
There's something that I want to show you.
就在我们下面
It's directly below us.
这是我觉得可以让我们更接近彼此的
It's something that I think will bring us closer together.
艾力克?
Alec?
你来这做什麽?
What're you doing here?
我听说了艾米丽的事
I heard about Emily.
真的很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
你本应该在她身边保护她
You should have been by her side.
那些你该做的
That's what you were supposed to do.
如果你在的话 她也不会死了
If you had, she'd still be alive!
我做了我认为正确的决定
I made a decision that I thought was the right one.
是 对你来说
Yeah, for you.
这是我见我儿子的唯一机会
It's my only chance to see my son.
我当时的反应...
I reacted...
你的自私害死了她!
Your selfishness killed her!
艾力克 我知道你很受伤
Alec, I know this hurts.
但是艾舍尔置艾米丽于险境的
But Escher is the one that put Emily in harm's way.
他把她置于危险 是为了保护我
He put her there to protect me.
他在操控你
He's manipulating you.
把手举起来 卡梅伦!
Hands where I can see 'em, Cameron!
艾力克 我从来没想过要伤害你 抱歉
Alec, I never meant to hurt you in any way, I'm sorry...
艾力克 我知道你怎麽想我
Alec, I know what you must think of me.
我知道我罪有应得
And I probably deserve it.
但是 那个人 你不能相信他啊
But that man cannot be trusted.
他是我家人
He's family.
你对家庭又有什麽了解?
What do you know about that?
把她带出去
Get her out of here.
艾力克.
Alec.
艾力克 别
Alec, please.
我永远不会原谅你的
I will always blame you.
你明白麽?
Do you understand me?
永远
Always.
琪拉?
Kiera?
听著 我知道你现在不能说话
Look, I know you can't talk
但是 所有的事情 你都是对的
but you were right about everything.
艾米丽 艾舍尔 他在找什麽东西
Emily, Escher... he's up to something.
他告诉我 他做出来了个反物质机器
He told me he installed an anti-matter machine
就在派朗
here at Piron.
如果你能逃出来
If you can somehow get out of this jam
并拿到时间旅行装置
and get the time travel device,
我就能送你回家
I'll be able to send you home
这一切的噩梦就会结束
and this whole nightmare will be over.
谢谢你 艾力克
Thanks, Alec.
你跟踪我打给琪拉的电♥话♥
You tracked my phone call to Kiera.
上级命令
I had my orders.
以为你没兴趣了呢
Thought you lost a taste for that.
你走运你没跟她在一块
You're just lucky you weren't with her
否则 你也会被抓起来的
or you would have been arrested, too.
是的 我有种感觉 那不会太远的
Yeah, well I have a feeling that's not far off.
反正我不知道这到底发生了什麽
I don't know what's happening here anymore.
你知道的 贝蒂
You know, Betty.
你只是还没决定
You just haven't decided
关于这个 你到底想要做些什麽
what you're gonna do about it yet.
我想你帮我把一些证物拿出来
I need you to requisition some evidence from lock-up.
你能帮我这忙吗?
Can you do that for me?
通常我不会这麽做的
That's not what I usually do.
是 最近还有什麽正常的事儿吗?
Yeah, does anything around here lately match that description?
你打算为我这麽做麽
Are you gonna do this for me,
还是说要我去告诉狄龙
or am I gonna tell Dillon
你就是解放组织的泄密者?
that you're the Liber8 mole?
我和内务的人联繫过了
I talked to a contact at IA.
他跟踪你的电♥话♥和短♥信♥
He traced your calls and texts.
剩下你自己想
You did the rest.
那麽现在怎麽办?
What happens now?
看情况
That depends.
卡洛斯说 我错了
Carlos says I've got it wrong.
他认为加德纳的死你是被陷害的
He thinks that you've been set up for Gardner's murder.
说 证据裡有些不同寻常的地方
Says there's something unusual about the evidence.
太简单 太直接了
It's all just a little too neat.
搞笑了
It's funny.
我来到这儿后见到的所有人裡
Of all the people that I've met since I arrived here,
我觉得你是最了解我的人
I would have picked you as one who knew me.
甚至 信任我的人
Trusted me, even.
我也这麽认为的
I would have picked me to be that guy, too.
但是 事情变了
But things change.
变的不是事情 是你
Not things, you.
当诺拉出现的时候你不再是你了
You lost what you had when Nora showed up
你想要夺回来 无论代价是什麽
and you wanted to get it back no matter what the cost.
你根本不在乎谁会在此过程中受伤
You didn't care who got hurt in the process.
我们有足够的证据证明是你杀了加德纳
We have enough to charge you for Gardner's murder,
这和我信不信你无关
and it doesn't really matter whether I trust you or not.
CSIS会来处理这件事
CSIS is gonna come in here,
他们会接管调查
they're gonna take over this investigation
他们会尽力证明你和解放组织是有联繫的
and they are gonna corroborate the ties to you and Liber8.
让我猜下
Let me guess.
艾舍尔为他们提供证据?
Escher is providing them with the evidence?
琪拉 你知道也许可以给大家留个好印象
Kiera, you know you could buy yourself some goodwill here.
只要你告诉我你所知道的一切
Just tell me what you know.
我会保你的
I'll go to bat for you.
就像你保我们所有人一样麽?
The way you used to go to bat for all of us?
我们不需要你在这 警探先生
There's no need for you in here, detective.
我没事的 卡洛斯
I'm ok, Carlos.
到底在搞什麽鬼?
What the hell is that?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱什麽歉?
For what?
这个
For this.
你不该这麽做
You shouldn't've done that.
恩 最近流行这样
Yeah, there's an epidemic of that going around lately.
卡洛斯 不要
Carlos, don't!
你在丢弃你的事业
You're throwing away your career,
我知道事业对你来说意味著什麽
I know how much it means to you.
我要的事业根本不在这儿
The career I want isn't here anymore.
你应该回到家人的身边
You need to get home.
快走吧
You better go.
自从我来到这裡
Ever since I got here
你是唯一一个从未令我失望的人
you were the one person who never failed me.
听著 把话留到回家后再说
Look, save the speech for when you get home.
那才是你要做的 对吧?
That is what you're doing, right?
我觉得我可能活不到2077年
I don't think I'll be around in 2077
但你可以查一下
but look me up,
好麽?
will ya?
问问我们到底是在呢麽摆脱现在的麻烦的
See how we get outta this mess.
恩 我会的
I will.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见 卡洛斯
Goodbye, Carlos.
卡洛斯
Carlos!
不要就这麽丢下一切
Don't throw away your whole life.
回来吧 拜託
Just come back inside, please,
我们一定能一起想出办法的
I know we can figure this out together.
不 太晚了
No, it's way too late for that.
我是个警♥察♥ 贝蒂
I'm a cop, Betty.
我依然希望这有意义
I still want that to mean something.
你干嘛不和我一起走?
Why don't you come with me?
我们去哪裡?
Where would we go?
不知道 不过我们会想出来的
I don't know, we'll figure something out.
嗨 有人麽?
Hey, who's there?
杰森
Jason!
你还好麽?
Are you ok?
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表