剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
He's bought into the leading edge of anti-matter research.
急于追求量产化
He's ramping up production.
警♥察♥局已被他收入囊中
He's got the police department in his hip pocket.
听起来熟悉吗?
Sound familiar?
我没钱让他出局 你呢?
I can't buy him out, how about you?
我正考虑一些更有效的永绝后患的手段
I was thinking something more efficient and non-recurring.
你怎麽能让自己置身事外的 马修?
How do you keep those hands so clean, Matthew?
我知道了
Oh, I know.
因为你现在是个商人了
It's because you're a businessman now.
Excute 有两个意思一个是执行 一个是处死
进行交易 解决竞争对手
Execute trades, execute competitors,
到最后都是一样的
it's all the same in the end.
对我们的事业最大的
The single biggest threat
也是唯一的威胁就是艾舍尔
to our cause is Escher.
如果卡加梅在这 他会同意的
If Kagame were here, he'd agree.
卡加梅就在这裡
Kagame IS here.
精神上同在 我相信
In spirit, I'm sure.
来这一下
Come here.
他认为他正和一个死人共事呢
He thinks he's working with a dead man.
真的?
Really?
他怎麽了?
What's happened to him?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
很明显他疯了
He's clearly gone mad.
我想这是时间旅行的副作用
I'm concerned it's a side effect of the time travel.
你那有消息了吗?
You have anything for me?
琪拉非常确定卢卡斯在幕后操纵
Kiera's pretty sure that Lucas is behind it
并能阻止他
and can intercept.
朱利安·兰多尔刚刚走出这裡
Julian Randol just walked out of here
就因为我没有什麽理由把他抓起来
because I don't have a damn thing to hold him on.
最有竞争力的市长候选人
I just yanked the next possible mayor of this city in
被我抓来问话但我拿他也没办法
for an interrogation but I can't hold him
就因为检察官不同意各项指控
because the prosecutors can't agree on charges.
有些人的脑袋该转转了
Somebody's head needs to be delivered.
告诉我你不会认为他快要疯了
Tell me you don't think he's close to losing it.
卢卡斯怎麽办?
What do we do about Lucas?
我还有一条线索可以试试
I've got one more lead I can try.
喂!
Well hello!
卢卡斯在哪?
Where's Lucas?
为什麽只有在你对我有所求的时候
Why do I only get the pleasure of your visits
才会赏脸来找我呢?
when you need something from me?
和我讲讲卢卡斯的事 否则我的兴趣就会
Start talking about Lucas, or I will take a renewed interest
转到你最近真正忙的事儿上
in what you're actually up to.
他的脑袋进水了之后 我可就不粉他了
I wasn't a fan of Lucas when his head WAS screwed on.
意思是?
Meaning?
他完全陷入幻觉中了
He's having full-blown hallucinations.
他坚信卡加梅还活著
He's convinced Kagame is still alive.
索尼娅觉得是时间旅行的缘故
Sonya thinks it's a time travel thing,
大脑被扰乱了
it's been scrambled.
暂时的意识混乱
Temporal dislocation, yeah.
我见到过
I've seen it.
你有过这感觉?
Have you felt it?
你有?
You?
只有我和你在一块的时候
Only when I'm with you.
卢卡斯确信他能看见卡加梅?
Lucas is convinced he can see Kagame?
看得见 听得清
See him, hear him.
甚至和他下棋 超乎你的想象
Play chess with him, you name it.
疯子加死人一手製造了现在的乱局
Crazy plus dead equals chaos.
没时间放鬆了
This is no time to let up.
我没有
I'm not.
你有点胆怯了
You've shown fear.
不信任
Mistrust.
你已经揭露了政客们和企业们
You've exposed hypocrisy of politicians
的伪善
and the corporations.
但真正的敌人是警♥察♥
But the real enemy is the police.
威胁到民众自♥由♥的军事镇♥压♥
The jackboot on the throats of free citizens.
哦 不是吧
Oh, you are kidding me.
你也许想看看突发新闻的最新进展
You might wanna hit refresh on your breaking news.
派朗和温哥华警局之间的交易在网上疯传
The whole deal between Piron and the VPD just went viral.
让我们看起来变成了一支私人武装力量
Makes it look like we've turned into a private police force.
混♥蛋♥
Shit.
这就是你提到的那把
What was that you were saying about the sword
双刃剑?
that cuts two ways?
额...这
Oh... this.
这会演变成一场屠♥杀♥
This could be a bloodbath.
有传言可能会有一次司法複查
There are rumors of a possible judicial review
主要针对我们警局最近办的案子
for all recent convictions out of this precinct.
媒体会抓著我们不放
The press is going to be crawling up our ass
在警局外面安营扎寨
and pitching a tent.
我们应该怎麽办?
How do we deal with that?
他可以开一个记者招待会
He could hold a press conference.
那具体说什麽呢?
And say what, exactly?
坦白一切
Own up to everything.
那...说实话
So... tell the truth.
多好的想法啊
What a concept.
听著
Look.
告诉他们你正利用仅存的少量资源
Tell them you try running a police department
维持警局的正常运行
with the dwindling resources we've got.
他们会说我对那个买♥♥单的人唯命是从
They'll claim I'm beholding to the man who's paying the bills.
你是吗?
Are you?
不 我不是
No, I'm not.
所以你就这麽告诉他们
So that's what you tell them.
莴苣卷 谢谢
Lettuce wrap, please.
我猜你给我带来了些好消息
I'm assuming you have some good news for me.
她会在这裡
This is where she'll be.
卡梅伦想见到谁?
Who's Cameron expecting?
卢卡斯
Lucas.
指望著他能自首
Supposedly he's turning himself in.
我以为你在你的选举大会上呢
I thought you were supposed to be at your election party.
我长话短说
I'll make it quick.
我知道你要的男孩在哪裡
I know where your boy is.
朱利安
Julian.
我把地址和会面时间发给你
I'll text you the address and meeting time.
他等的是我
He's expecting to meet me.
但我相信他更高兴见到你
But I'm sure he'd be happy to see you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我用碎片和你的CMR
So I pieced together Kagame's voice
拼凑出了卡加梅的声音
using archive fragments and your CMR.
之后我用了你已经掌握的
Then I used your voice-spoofing tech,
伪造声音技术 然后就万事大吉了
which you've already got, and boom.
幽灵诞生了
Instant ghost.
你觉得能管用吗?
You think it'll work?
你说对了它一定行
You're damn right it will.
你说对了它一定行
You're damn right it will.
蛮吓人的
Pretty creepy.
你从凯洛格那裡弄到了卢卡斯的号♥码?
So you got Lucas's number from Kellog?
如果我有他的号♥码
If I have Lucas's number,
为什麽不直接追踪手♥机♥的位置呢?
why don't we just trace the phone?
如果你相信他现在在新西兰的
Well, it's not a problem
话倒是没有问题
if you believe he's in New Zealand right now.
我明白了
I see.
让我们找找卢卡斯到底在哪裡
Let's find out where Lucas really is.
您好?
Hello?
仔细听我说
Listen to me carefully.
我必须和你面谈
It's important that I speak to you in person.
告诉我你在哪 我去见你
Tell me where you are, and I'll meet you.
额...
Uh...
我们时间不多了
We don't have much time.
我在一切开始的地方
I'm at the place where it all began.
留在那裡别动
Stay put.
几小时后我与你在那汇合
I'll meet you there in a couple of hours.
好的
Ok.
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表