剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
With you, checking Hirsch and his family.
好了 听著
Ok, check this out.
在最近的几天裡赫希家
There's been no electrical, internet or telephone use
没有任何电力 网络电♥话♥使用记录
in the Hirsch house in the last...
他家已经四十八小时
No internet, electric, or telephone activity
没用过网 电 和电♥话♥了
in the house in the last 48 hours.
也没有信♥用♥卡♥或者借记卡使用记录
No credit card or debit card charges,
没手♥机♥使用记录
no cell phone usage.
这麽长时间以来
This whole time
整个六部就是那个叫艾力克的孩子麽
Section Six has been that kid Alec?
是啊
Yep.
好吧 他好棒 我给赞
Well, he's good, I'll give him that!
你怎麽看这些情况?
What do you make of his info?
一个紧张兮兮的陪审员 网上找不到
We've got a nervous juror, we got no online presence,
家中也没动静
no activity at the house...
觉得他们抓了他家人
think they snatched his family?
如果卡森的家人被绑♥架♥了
If Carson's family has been kidnapped,
这隻意味著一件事
it can mean only one thing:
索尼娅想搞垮朱利安的审判
Sonya is setting up Julian's trial to fail.
好 不 不 我知道了
Ok. No, no I got it.
谢啦雪莉
Thanks Shelley!
所以 我刚和我在司法部的
So I just got off the phone with my contact
朋友联繫过了
at the Ministry of Justice.
她说在被隔离之前每个陪审员都有休息时间
She said that each of the jurors was given a break
每个陪审员都有休息时间
before they were sequestered.
我们的卡森用休息时间查了自己的邮件
Our guy Carson used it to check his email.
所以 我们得知道他邮箱裡有啥
Then we have to find out what was in his inbox.
嗨艾力克
Hey, Alec?
我已经要查了
Way ahead of you.
正在非法入侵T-minus
One extremely illegal hack in T-minus now.
哦 我知道为啥那孩子就是六部了
Oh, this explains so much.
如果这是卡森被隔离之前唯一接触的
If this is the only outside contact Carson had prior to being sequestered,
他们一定是通过邮件发出威胁信息的
it has to be how they sent the threat.
那是什麽?
What's that right there?
真是够直接啊
Not much for subtlety.
无辜的
天啊
Jesus.
你能查到发件地址吗?
Can you trace the source of the email?
- 艾力克- 正查呢
- Alec? - On it.
是从个新韦斯特的一个公共信♥号♥♥发出的
It came from a public hotspot in New West,
其他的就查不到了
I can't track any further than that.
嘿 琪拉 抱歉但是我妈马上要出庭了
Hey, uh, Kiera, I'm sorry but my mom's due in court in a few minutes,
我说过我会陪她的
I said I'd be there for her.
好的 我知道你得先走 谢啦艾力克
It's ok, I know you have to go. Thanks, Alec.
有什麽发现吗?
Any luck?
看这个
Look at this.
看起来像个玻璃纤维墙 对吧
Looks like fiberglass walls, right?
那些是冷藏管
Those are refrigeration pipes,
我们这是从上往下看
and we're looking down.
那些弯曲的地方
hat curvature...
这是在渔船裡
this is the hull of a fishing boat.
好的 哪种渔船 在哪裡
Ok, what kind, and where?
问的好
That's a good question.
嘿 贝蒂 能帮个忙吗?
Hey, Betty? Can you do me a favour?
我需要一份清单
I need a list
在低陆平原的所有码头 船坞
of all of the marinas, the dry docks
船舶零售商的清单
and marine retailers in the lower mainland.
- 交给我吧 - 谢谢
- You got it. - Thanks.
至少有点头绪了
That should get us started.
得向女上司汇报一下了
I should probably brief the boss lady.
你觉得在温哥华停了多少船?
How many boats do you think are moored in Vancouver?
- 数以千计 - 天啊 好吧
- Thousands. - Great.
我们必须通知法庭陪审团有问题
We have to inform the court that the jury has been compromised.
- 要是我 我不会这麽做 - 为什麽不?
- I wouldn't do that. - Why not?
如果法庭因为被陪审团被♥干♥扰 而解散陪审团
If the court dismisses the jury for tampering,
卡森·赫希 对解放组织就再无价值
Carson Hirsch is of no use to Liber8.
他老婆和女儿? 死定了
His wife and daughter? As good as dead.
没错 我们需要让外界觉得一切都没问题
Yeah, we need to keep up the illusion that all is well,
直到我们找到他们被关押的地方
until we find out where they're keeping the family.
好吧 马上去办 在审判结束前找到他们
Alright, do it. Find them before it's over,
否则我也别无选择只能通知法官
or I'll have no choice but to report to the judge.
这次审判太重要了不能有丝毫疏漏
This trial is too important to go off the rails.
兰多尔太太 福乃格警探之后做了什麽?
And what did Detective Fonnegra do next, Mrs. Randol?
福乃格警探非常激动
Detective Fonnegra became very agitated.
他说罗兰对他隐瞒了什麽
He said that Roland was hiding things from him.
朱利安听到争吵 跑出来
Julian heard the shouting, and came running.
然后当他试图劝说他们时
And then, when he tried to intervene,
警探拔出了枪
that's when the detective drew his weapon.
朱利安只是在保护自己
Julian was only defending himself,
他是无辜的
he did nothing wrong.
艾力克!
Alec!
艾力克等一下
Alec, wait!
- 听著 让我解释一下 - 解释什麽?
- Look, let me explain. - Explain what?
你为什麽在法庭上说谎?
Why you lied in a court of law?
这是伪证罪 你会坐牢的
That's perjury, you can go to jail!
你不会明白的
You don't understand.
你知道你都做了些什麽?
Do you know what you've done?
我明天要出庭作证
I'm supposed to testify tomorrow.
艾力克我没让你说谎
And I'm not asking you to lie, Alec.
可是 如果我说真话 我就把老妈送进监狱
Well, if I tell the truth, then I send my mother to jail!
如果我也说谎
If I lie,
恐怕我们两个都要有牢狱之灾!
then I risk sending us both!
听著 朱利安需要我们的保护
Look, Julian needs our protection,
他没有别的亲人了
he has no one else!
朱利安冷酷的朝一名警♥察♥开枪
Julian shot a police officer in cold blood.
他想要炸了整栋楼! 他都计划好了
He tried to blow up a building! He was ready to do it.
他不值得我们保护
He doesn't deserve our protection.
艾力克他是我们的家人
He's family, Alec.
家人是不离不弃的
Families do not turn their backs on one another.
当然不了 显然家人都是用来出♥卖♥♥♥的
No, apparently they throw one another to the wolves
然后再为这些破事打得不可开交
then fight over the scraps.
艾力克!艾力克!
Alec! Alec!
- 会有用吗? - 只有一种方法能知道
- Is this going to work? - Only one way to find out.
你们到底要用的是什麽?
So what is this thing that you're going to use?
- 很难解释清楚 - 即使我也不明白
- It's hard to explain. - Even I don't understand it.
你是那个被连联网的
You're the one being hooked up to it,
你不觉得你应该懂点吗?
don't you think you should?
在对你给我的那块碎片进行初步测试后
After doing some initial tests on that slice you gave me,
我发现它有处理信息的潜力
I realized it has potential to process information
比目前地球上的任何超级计算机都快
faster than any supercomputer on the planet.
好吧
Alright.
问题是 我还没完成对它的全面检测
Problem is, I haven't fully tested it yet.
我祈祷你的CMR够先进
I'm hoping your CMR is advanced enough
能承担如此大的负载
to shoulder the load so to speak.
那麽这东西怎麽能帮助我们找到那家人?
So how is this going to help us find the family?
还有那艘船?
The boat?
我的CMR要处理的船隻图片
There are too many images of boats, schematics,
结构图 设计图
and blueprints for my CMR to process.
有我程序的照应 还有那个碎片
But hooked up to my program, and the slice,
我们可以迅速检索网络上数以百万计的图片
we should be able to motor through millions of images
和数以千计的图片缓存 真的很快
and thousands of image caches across the web really quickly.
我调出了勒索视频的立体维度
I plugged in the dimensions of the ransom video,
现在我们只需要找到一个匹配就可以了
and all we have to do is find a match.
这安全吗?
Is it safe?
- 你不知道 好极了 - 我们开始吧
- You don't know. Great. - Let's do it.
好的
Alright.
- 艾力克关于你妈妈 - 我不想谈这个
- Alec, about your mother... - I don't want to talk about it.
- 对不起 - 跟你没关係
- I'm sorry. - It wasn't you.
我想她只是想保护朱利安
She's just trying to protect Julian I guess.
我不能原谅她说谎 但是我
I don't condone what she did, but I do...
她说谎了
She lied.
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表