剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
嘿 你可晚的不是一点两点啊
Hey, you're up awfully late.
哦
Oh.
- 你不能靠药物欺骗自己 - 你不是真的
- You can't drug away the truth. - You're not real.
- 保卫者已经把你杀了 - 你确定吗?
- The protector killed you. - You sure about that?
你看见尸体了吗?
Did you see the body?
或者别人说什麽你就信什麽?
Or do you only believe what people tell you?
别来烦我
Leave me alone.
索尼娅还告诉你特拉维斯死了呢
Sonya told you Travis was killed.
凯洛格说自己绝对可靠 都是谎言
Kellog said he could be trusted. All lies.
你早就感觉到了 就是什麽都不做
Your instincts knew, yet you did nothing.
卢卡斯 你现在什麽感觉?
What do your instincts tell you now, Lucas?
我感觉要疯了
That I'm going insane.
或者这是你一辈子头一次感觉
Or maybe for the first time in your life
你看到了真♥相♥
you're seeing the truth.
即使你说的是真的
Even if what you're saying is true,
我该做什麽?
what am I supposed to do now?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
但是有个人知道
But there's one who does know.
兄弟 你准备好开启真♥相♥了吗?
Are you ready to be enlightened, brother?
嗨
Hey.
哦 去调查朱利安的那个地方了
Uh, checked out that address for Julian,
已经空了
the place was empty.
- 出什麽事了? -加尔萨来了
- What happened here? - Garza happened.
她杀了马丁内斯
She killed Martinez.
卡洛斯 我很抱歉
Carlos, I'm sorry.
我低估了她
I underestimated her.
是我们低估了她
We underestimated her.
但是我想我知道怎麽找到特拉维斯
But I think I know how to find Travis,
而她一定和他在一起
and she will be with him.
你不懂加尔萨没有逃走
You don't understand. Garza didn't escape.
你在说什麽?
What are you talking about?
隔壁的监视录像显示
Security cameras from the building next door
她被你的那两个偷尸人给塞进了车裡
caught her being carried into a sedan by the two you ID'd as bodysnatchers.
沃伦 和 米勒.
Warren and Miller.
他们是如何行动的? 他们为谁卖♥♥命?
How do these guys operate? What do they operate from?
他们为什麽抓你们这样的人?
Why are they collecting people like you?
我不知道
I don't know.
是啊 也许你应该去查查
Yeah, well maybe you should find out.
对不起
Sorry...
你说你可以追踪到特拉维斯?
You said that you can track Travis?
- 我想是的 - 好的
- I think so. - Good.
也许我们可以在他们之前抓到他
Maybe we can get to him before they do.
我会找到你的加尔萨
I will find you, Garza.
你在吗 卡梅伦?
Are you there Cameron?
保卫者 城市变得越来越小了
The city can only get smaller, protector.
你怎麽知道这个可行?
How do you know this will work?
我不知道 没人知道
I don't. No one does.
但是不管怎样 这裡的生命即将结束
But either way, this life will end
新的生命即将开始
and a new life will begin.
要不你知道 要不你不知道
You'll either know it, or you won't.
就这麽简单
It's that simple.
谢谢你 特拉维斯
Thank you, Travis,
给了我我以为我早已丢失的东西
for giving me something I thought I had lost .
希望?
Hope?
不是 告诉我我的战斗还没有结束
No, the knowledge that my fight is not over.
我依然是个战士
I am still a soldier.
我到这来时就是
This was here when I arrived.
现在我理解了它真正的含义
Now I understand what it means.
说的是什麽?
What does it say?
你的哥哥在另个世界等著你
"Your brothers await you in the next life."
不要去寻找 他们会找到你的
Do not seek them, they will find you.
一定要坚信
"Trust in that."
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表