剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
I know exactly what you have to say.
- 我是个囚犯吗 ? - 你随时都可以走
- Am I a prisoner? - You're free to go at any time.
但我认为丽贝卡 和这些人有你需要的东西
But I believe Rebecca and these people have something you need.
一支你自己的军队
An army of your own.
人们愿意追随你和你的信仰
People are willing to fight and die for you,
并为此奋战至死
and for what you stand for.
如果你认真看过那篇东西
If you really read that,
就该明白我不想跟特拉维斯有任何牵连
then you would know I can't have anything to do with Travis.
你也应该离他远点 你们每个人都应该这麽做
Neither should you. Neither should any of you.
朱利安 等等
Julian, wait!
别担心 他不能掩盖真实的自己
Don't worry, he can't resist who he is.
他会回来的
He'll be back.
接朱利安·兰多尔走的那辆车没查到什麽
So, no luck on the vehicle that picked up Julian Randol,
但我们仍在筛查交通录像
but we're checking traffic cams as well.
会不会他已经去解放组织那儿了?
Could be Liber8 already has him.
- 有可能 - 也许是我理解错了?
- Maybe. - Am I missing something?
我们干嘛要做这些工作
I'm not sure what we're doing here,
朱利安不是无罪释放了吗
I mean, Julian's a free man.
就算法庭把他放了
Just because the judge signed his release,
也不代表他就真的无罪
doesn't absolve what's in his heart.
他是颗定时炸♥弹♥
He is a ticking time bomb.
我们必须防患于未然
We have to be one step ahead of him.
如果你又孤单又害怕
If you were alone and scared,
你会跟谁联繫呢?
who would you reach out to?
琪拉 现在真不是个通话的好时候
Kiera, it's not a good time.
我知道
I know.
- 你妈妈怎麽样了? - 我还不清楚
- How's your mom? - I don't know yet.
要我过去吗?
Do you want me to come down?
谢谢了 但我还没搞清楚状况呢
Thanks, but I don't know what's going on yet.
艾力克 我...
Alec, I'm...
我很抱歉 但我必须得问你
I'm sorry, but I have to ask.
朱利安跟你联繫了吗?
Has Julian contacted you?
他找谁也不会找我啊
I'm the last person he'd want to talk to.
我在法庭上举证他有罪 你还记得吧?
I testified against him, remember?
- 我以后再打给你吧 - 好 拜拜
- I'll call you later. - Yeah, later.
很高兴你能来
I'm so glad you came.
你在纸条上说你有我想要的答案
Yeah, well your note said you had some answers for me.
所以我来了
So?
你相信命运吗?
Do you believe in destiny?
我不知道自己该相信什麽
I don't know what I believe in.
你将会成为一个伟人
You are going to be a very powerful man.
是吗? 你是看星♥相♥知道的吗?
Really? Horoscope tell you that?
这跟神秘主义和迷信无关 这是既定的事实
This isn't mysticism or superstition. These are facts.
你知道吗 关监狱也有好处
You know, jail was good for one thing.
我想明白了 卡加梅是在利用我
It made me realize Kagame used me.
是没错 但他也是在培养你
That's true. But he was preparing you.
我知道这听起来很荒谬 但今后若干年
I know this sounds far-fetched, but years from now,
无数人会对你说的每个字都信若神明
tens of thousands will hang on every word you speak.
你的思想将会燃起一场轰轰烈烈的运动
Your ideas will ignite a great movement.
这跟你上回让我开卡车出去一个腔调
Sounds like the part where you ask me to drive a truck somewhere.
朱利安 请听我说完
Julian, please stay.
所有的事情...
Everything that's...
你根本不了解我
You do not know me, ok?!
但我确实了解你 比你想象的还要多
But I do. Better than you realize.
我知道你有多大的潜力
I know your potential.
我可不是来加入你们的
I'm not here to be recruited.
我说的不是你加入任何人
This isn't about you joining anyone.
而是你将领导所有人
This is about you leading everyone!
有线索了
We got something!
这个在网上飞快传播 连媒体都在报导
This just went viral, media's picking it up as well.
宣称是某种新的主义
Claims to be some new doctrine,
反企业 "未来即现在"什麽的
more anti-corporate "future is now" stuff,
跟解放组织如出一辙
all the hallmarks of Liber8.
- 忒修斯 这个倒是意味深长 - 什麽?
- Theseus. That's rich. - What?
忒修斯 我好像有点印象
Thesius, I feel like I should know that.
在古希腊神话中忒修斯将人们团结起来
Theseus united the people of ancient Greek mythology.
反抗在他看来
He rallied against their system,
腐朽陈旧的体制
one he thought was archaic and corrupt.
看看被他们称为忒修斯的是谁
Look who they're calling Theseus now.
原来朱利安就是忒修斯
Julian is Theseus.
你怎麽了?
Are you ok?
当黑暗降临 恐惧蔓延
When darkness falls and fear sets in,
他将从噩梦中来
he'll be the one the nightmares bring.
带著最黑暗的灵魂 最冷酷的心
With blackest soul and coldest core,
他将在你的门楣上写下"T"
he'll paint a "T" across your door.
我怎麽不记得这个
I don't remember that one.
那是伴著我们长大的童谣
That was our nursery rhyme growing up.
忒修斯是每个孩子睡前故事裡的恶魔
Theseus was the monster under every child's bed.
听起来很可怕
Sounds terrible.
他杀了数以万计的人 他建立了一支军队
He killed tens of thousands, created an army,
攻击城市和小镇
launched attacks against cities and towns,
毁掉那些不认同他激进想法的人
destroyed anyone who didn't agree with his radical vision.
他确实鼓舞了解放组织
He inspired Liber8.
朱利安就是忒修斯麽?
And Julian is Theseus?
感觉不像啊
That's kinda hard to reconcile.
每个恶魔都不是生下来就是的
Every monster starts off as someone's baby.
你回到我们身边了 这太好了
You've come back to us. That's appropriate.
卡加梅总是说你会回来的
Kagame always said it would come down to you.
- 那很扯诶 - 但你看 现在你来了
- That's absurd. - Now here you are.
能燃起革命火花的人
The man who will spark the revolution!
听著 卡加梅利用了我
Look, Kagame used me.
我们的关係 最多也就这样了
That was the extent of our relationship.
你是我们的伙伴
You were comrades.
没有你的高♥瞻♥ 就不会有解放组织
Without your vision, there would be no Liber8.
不过呢 我觉得索尼娅似乎乾得不错了
Well, it seems to me that Sonya's got that covered.
索尼娅
Sonya.
你想知道
Do you want to know
为什麽索尼娅认为她知道你的命运呢?
why Sonya thinks she sees your destiny?
索尼娅相信 她是从未来穿越过来的
Sonya believes that she travelled here from the future.
你怎麽能信那样的人呢?
How can you trust someone like that?
- 那麽 你是另个人选 - 我不是
- And you're the alternative? - Not me, no.
但要小心
But be careful.
她会将她的名字写在你的宣言裡
She will pin her name on your manifesto.
她想要世界相信 她是他们的救世主
She wants the world to believe that she is their saviour.
如果她必须杀了你才能做到那些
And if she has to kill you to do it...
你说谎
You're lying.
本该是你的
It's supposed to be you.
一直都是
It always has.
是的 是 当然
Yes. Yes, of course.
马上
Right away.
卡加梅想让你走
Kagame wants you to go.
有消息了吗?
Anything?
好吧 我进入了全城的监控系统
Well, I'm linked into the city's cameras
正在使用加♥拿♥大♥皇♥家♥骑♥警♥的脸部识别系统
using the RCMP's face recognition program.
问题是 真的好慢啊
Problem is, it's really, really slow.
一台摄像头锁定了朱利安
One camera located Julian,
但是等那软件能识别出来再上报上来
but by the time the software was able to ID him and report it,
一个小时过去了
an hour had passed.
- 太晚了 - 坚持住 也许我们走运呢
- Too late. - Stay on it. We might get lucky.
- 喂? - 我需要你帮助
- Hello? - I need help.
朱利安 你在哪?
Julian, where are you?
看 你能见我下麽?
Look, will you meet me or not?
好的 谢谢你的帮忙
Great, thanks for your help.
恩 刚是我朋友 一个记者
Alright, that was a reporter friend of mine,
说宣言来自于一个代理服务器
said the manifesto came from a proxy server.
诶
Hello?
如果你能拯救数以万计的人 会怎样?
What if you could save tens of thousands of people?
恩 谁会不想做这事呢?
Yeah, who wouldn't want to do that?
即使这意味著 要杀掉一个人?
Even if it meant killing one person?
我知道你想说什麽
I know this game.
如果你可以回到过去 杀了希♥特♥勒♥?
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表