剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
超越时间线 前情提要
你可以称他们为自♥由♥职业者
You call 'em Freelancers.
他们都有纹身
They have tattoos.
指缝裡有一系列小点
It's a series of dots between their fingers.
我送去鉴定的杰森的DNA出结果了
It's the DNA results from that test that I did on Jason.
他是我父亲
He's my father.
卡特理 太太正参与赛德科技的
Ms. Cathers was working on a high security project
一项高度机密项目
for SadTech.
这件案子交予上级处理
This case is being bumped upstairs.
可是 长官...
Sir--
卡梅伦警官 你可以走了
Officer Cameron, dismissed.
感觉太棒了
This feels great.
你们想要的就是这个吗?
This is what you want?!
艾米丽!
Emily!
不管这是什麽
Whatever this is,
赛德科技的工程师就是因为这个被杀的
it got that Sadtech engineer killed,
它还跟解放组织的死刑有某种关联
and it has something to do with the Liber8 executions.
我的上级清除了相关记录
My supervisor purged the record,
就好像什麽也没发生过一样
like it didn't even happen.
但你不会就此罢手的 对吗?
But you're not gonna leave it at that, are you?
因为这条信息 一个人被杀了
Someone was murdered for this information.
这是我的案子 就算CPS想掩盖也是我的案子
And it's my case, even if CPS wants to bury it.
她发现解放组织有可能正计划
She uncovered a possible Liber8 escape plot
靠一个引爆装置逃跑
involving an explosive device,
还认为这跟赛德科技工程师谋杀案有某种关联
and a connection to a murdered Sadtech engineer.
我会深入调查此事
I'll have to look into this.
是啊
Of course.
但如果有什麽进展 请第一时间告诉我
But please, let me know if anything comes of it.
还有什麽事吗?
Is there something else?
我妻子那天被安排执行死刑任务
My wife is supposed to work the execution.
要不是事情紧急
I don't want to bother Mr. Sadler
我是不会麻烦赛德勒先生的
unless there's a verifiable threat.
我明白你的意思
I know exactly what you mean.
我会把她调离任务
I'll keep her away from the action,
保证她的安全
make sure nothing happens to her.
谢谢
Thank you.
他妻子是调查我们朋友谋杀案的警官
His wife is the officer who investigated the murder of our friend.
如果她继续查下去呢?
What if she digs deeper?
这是作为警♥察♥应有的品质
There's something to be said for a cop
决心 正直
with determination, integrity,
还有挖掘真♥相♥的强烈慾望
and a desire to uncover the truth.
现在这种品质很少见了
We don't see much of that these days.
我们现在的处境很微妙
We're in a delicate position.
我来处理吧 看看接下来怎麽做
Leave it with me, I'll see that steps are taken.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
传送数据
TRANSMIT DATA
不!
NO!
琪拉?!
Kiera?!
你怎麽了?
Are you ok?
我的头痛死了
My head is killing me.
我给你去找点药
Ok, um, let me get you something.
我记得旅行药箱裡有一些
I've got some meds from our travel kit.
我的CMR好像出问题了
It feels like something went wrong with my CMR.
你的CMR?
Your CMR?
今天终于到了
Today is the day,
解放组织的末日
the end of Liber8 injustice, finally.
啊 感觉真是...
Ah, it feels...
这是什麽?
what's this?
工作上的东西
Work thing.
你还好吗?
You alright?
没事 就是感觉很怪
Yeah, it's funny.
好像有些记忆就在眼前 却怎麽也想不起来
It's like a memory that's almost there and then it's gone.
你有碰到过这种情况吗?
That ever happen to you?
当然了
All the time.
这样吧
You know what?
下班以后我们碰个面
I was thinking we could meet after work,
然后一起去监狱 怎麽样?
go to the prison together?
好的
Sounds great.
琪拉
Kiera,
下班后见 亲爱的
see you after work, sweetheart.
火车上见
Meet you on the train.
祝一切顺利
Have a good day.
很有意思 小伙子
Very funny, mister.
但等吃完了再玩
You can have him when you're done.
又是豆奶?
Soy milk, again?
解放组织不知道
The Liber8 terrorists don't know
我们发现了他们的计划
that we've uncovered their plot.
等他们发现了也晚了
They'll find out too late and the execution
死刑必须按原计划进行
will unfold as it must.
为什麽要继续进行?
Why let the charade go so far?
只要他们认为自己还有逃跑的机会
Because so long as they think they have a chance of escape,
我们就能顺藤摸瓜找到他们的外援
we can ferret out their co-conspirators on the outside!
他们虚幻的希望给了我们控制一切的机会
Their false hope gives us a powerful means of control.
我说的"控制"是指避免可能的损失
Control I mean to preserve at all costs.
今天先到此为止吧
That's all for now.
你有什麽解释吗?
You have an explanation?
我别无选择
I had no choice.
拉蒙娜·卡特理从知情人那儿
Ramona Cathers was approached by someone
了解了真♥相♥
with inside knowledge.
她要揭发我们
She was going to expose us.
什麽知情人?
Approached by whom?
某个教派的人
A sect of some kind.
一群信仰者
Believers.
他们知道你在研究什麽
They are aware of your research
并宣称以阻止你为己任
and claim a dogmatic responsibility to intervene.
是自♥由♥职业者
Freelancers.
你说什麽?
Excuse me?
继续调查
Stay on this.
有情况直接向我汇报
Report directly to me.
我们得把自♥由♥职业者的威胁当回事儿才行
We need to take this Freelancer threat seriously.
今天叫你来就是为了这个
That's precisely why I invited you here today.
你是我唯一信任的人
You're the only one I can trust with this.
我不会让你失望的
I won't let you down.
公元2077年
2077.
我的时代 我的城市 我的家
My time, my city, my family.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥杀死了成千上万无辜的群众
When terrorists killed thousands of innocents,
他们被判处以极刑
they were condemned to die.
但原来他们另有图谋
They had other plans.
时间装置将我们带回六十五年前
A time travel device sent us all back 65 years.
我想回家 可是如果历史改变了
I want to get home, but I can't be sure what I will return to
我不知道自己是否还能得偿所愿
if history is changed.
他们的计划是
Their plan?
渗透控制当前
To corrupt and control the present in
从而赢得未来
order to win the future.
但他们唯一的疏漏 是我
What they didn't plan on, was me.
超越时间线 第二季 十三集(季终) 杀手们
真是意想不到啊 但是十分欢迎
Well, this is unexpected but a pleasure,
希望你是为了我们上次的谈话才来的
hope this has something to do with our previous conversation.
当时你就坐在艾米丽旁边
You sat right next to Emily
却装作不认识她
and pretended not to know her.
我派她去保护你的 艾力克
I sent her to protect you, Alec.
保护我 顺便从我这儿偷东西
Protect me and steal from me!
当发现艾米丽逐渐爱上你的时候
When Emily developed feelings for you,
刚开始我担心她会伤害到自己
I worried at first that she would compromise herself.
但是艾力克 能爱上工作对象的特工
But an agent devoted to the subject, Alec,
一定对事业也很执著
is an agent devoted to the cause.
那你可省了麻烦了
Well I'm glad it was convenient for you
因为她死了 你这混♥蛋♥!
because she's dead, you asshole!
如果不是你这麽做
You know, if you'd never done this,
她也不会死
she'd still be alive.
但你给了她这项任务 来保护我
But you gave her that job, to protect me!
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表