剧集 | 布兰丁斯城堡(2013) | 导航列表
No. Thank you. Good heavens, no.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
条款三 附录十
Item three, appendix ten:
早餐过后
following breakfast,
男仆以下 包括男仆的所有仆人
servants up to and including the rank of footman
最多拥有三分钟的时间
will have a maximum of three minutes
使用盥洗室
to avail themselves in the water closet.
可使用的厕纸数量 两张
Sheets of paper for this purpose: two.
-你有什么不满吗 -老爷不会支持的
- Did you snort? - Lordship won't stand for this.
老爷支持我所有的改良 比奇
His lordship endorses my every reform, Beach.
白纸黑字都在上面
It's all in here.
敌人在我们内部 比奇 摧残着生命
The enemy's within, Beach. Gnawing at the vitals.
你感觉你的生命被摧残了吗
Feel your vitals being gnawed at?
深入骨髓 老爷
To the bone, my lord.
他把我们惹怒了
Fellow rubs us up the wrong way.
再这样下去会激起叛变的 老爷
There is mutiny fomenting behind the green baize door, my lord.
我非常担心
I fear it.
但是 夫人似乎对这位先生很满意
However, her ladyship looks favourably upon this gentleman.
退下 比奇
Step aside, Beach.
首先 要先用口水混合产品
First, one mixes the product with saliva,
最好是自己的
preferably one's own.
弗雷迪 拜托
Freddie, please.
然后咀嚼狗粮 如此一来
Then one masticates the biscuit, thus.
听着 这个巴克斯特必须给我走人
Now, look here, this Baxter really will have to go.
他已经对我指手划脚 管东管西的了
He's interfered with my bumboes, my knocksies and my keepsies
如今他开始打♥压♥仆人 我不会坐视不理
and now he's upsetting the servants, and I won't have it.
这些仆人们的大好日子早该到头了
The servants have had it far too good for far too long.
你没见比奇那一脸春光灿烂吗
Have you seen the blossoms on Beach's nose?
你给他买♥♥波特酒 可花了不少大价钱
He's cost you a fortune in Port.
可比奇喜欢波特酒 我只是付点钱
But Beach likes port. I only get it for him.
弗雷迪 你完全没必要
Freddie, is it entirely necessary
发出这种扰人听闻的噪音吧
for you to make that revolting noise?
窒息...
Choking...
濒死...
to death...
请到别处演去 你吓着狗了
Well, do it elsewhere, please. You're frightening the dog.
潘朵拉 你不必如此
Pandora, don't do that,
他那都是装的 弗雷迪
he's just showing off. Freddie?
让我把话说清楚
Let me make this clear.
如果你在我的好朋友维罗妮卡面前
If you exhibit yourself as a dog food salesman
装作一名狗粮推销员
in front of my dear friend Veronica,
我亲自动手让你噎死
I shall choke you myself,
不是用狗粮 而是用整只狗
not with the food, but with the entire dog.
感谢诸位 就这样
Thank you, all of you. That will be all.
谢谢
Thank you.
真糟糕啊 父亲
Snootered, Guv'nor.
根本没希望把狗粮卖♥♥给
I haven't a hope in hell of flogging the junk to
薇鲁卡和约翰尼·斯波拉格
Verruca and Johnny Spoonlager,
[父子俩常年记不住各种人名]
我那还屯着两吨♥呢
and I've two tons of it to shift.
现在都堆在我的卧室
It's all stacked up in my bedroom.
挤得我都没地儿动弹了
I can't move for the stuff.
我到处找您呢 埃姆斯沃思伯爵
I've been seeking you, Lord Emsworth.
我未曾想过一位第九代伯爵
I did not expect to find a ninth Earl
会同猪一起挥霍闲暇时光
frittering his leisure time in the company of swine.
别说你找我了 巴克斯特
Never mind you seeking me, Baxter,
我还想找你呢
I have a mind, sir, to seek you.
仆人们要造♥反♥了 我亲爱的朋友
The servants are in commotion, my dear fellow,
那里本该夜夜笙歌♥
there is disgruntlement and wailing
我却听见了不满与恸哭
where once there was revelry and song.
在我看来 埃姆斯沃思伯爵
In my opinion, Lord Emsworth,
他们享受了过多"夜夜笙歌♥"的日子
there has been far too much "Revelry and song".
我亲爱的朋友 这简直是亵渎
My dear fellow, this is blasphemy!
什么
What's that?
你真令我吃惊
You surprised me, er...
弗雷德里克 概述一下什么是"亵渎"
Frederick, a brief working definition of blasphemy?
不不 那可怕的刮擦声是怎么回事
No, no. What's that hideous scratching sound?
是什么
What is it?
那不足为奇 只是房♥椽上的生活常态
Oh, er...that's nothing. That's just normal life in the rafters.
-老鼠吧 或是... -老鼠
- Rats, or I don't know... - Rats?
话说回来 父亲
I don't suppose, Guv'nor,
您知不知道 小瓶子擅不擅长捕鼠
if you happen to know if Bottles is a great ratter?
谁是小瓶子
Who is Bottles?
它一定很能干
I'll bet he is.
它看起来精神错乱得恰到好处
He has a suitably deranged look about him.
我要带它出来展示一番
I feel a demonstration coming on.
恕我性情乖张 弗雷迪 我实在无意
It is perverse of me, Freddie, I know, but I have no desire
拄着拐杖 在猪圈里观看小瓶子屠鼠
to "pole down to the sty to watch Bottles massacring rats".
但他绝对是捕鼠能手 姑姑
But he's a killer, Aunt C.
因为他吃的是唐纳森牌犬乐狗粮 他精力旺盛
It's cos he eats Donaldson's Dog Joy, he's so full of beans.
弗雷迪 你可以坐下吗
Freddie? Will you sit?
没人愿意看你
No-one wishes to see you
像吐唐纳森牌犬乐狗粮一样呕吐腌鱼
disgorging kippers like Donaldson's Dog Joy.
您记住这名字了
You remember the name.
再让我听到你说这名字
And if I hear it again,
我就用勺子把你的脸皮给剥掉
I shall peel off your face with a spoon.
我会给您打折的
I'll do you a discount.
不用 坐下
No! Sit.
等你好不容易从盥洗室出来
When you finally emerged from the bathroom,
她把你的裙衫掀起来罩在你头上 然后你
she pulled up your frock over your face, and you went...
克拉伦斯 我的挚友维罗妮卡到达时
Clarence! When my dear friend Veronica arrives,
我希望你能够正确着装
I shall expect you to be dressed correctly.
上帝啊
Oh, Lord.
那讨厌虫巴克斯特到处惹人嫌不说
On top of that infernal reptile Baxter spreading despair all over,
我还得穿衬衫硬领
I now have to wear a stiff collar.
我在这呢 埃姆斯沃思伯爵
I am present, Lord Emsworth.
不不不 亲爱的朋友 我说的不是你
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, my dear fellow, I wasn't referring to you.
我是在说我那个
I was talking about that
糟糕透顶的秘书 他叫什么名字来着
horrible secretary of mine. What's his name?
克拉伦斯
Clarence.
吃饭的时候能别说话吗
May I recommend that you do not speak while eating?
詹宁斯小姐
Miss Jennings,
我的眼睛是不是闪烁着对使命的热忱
are my eyes alight with missionary zeal?
从曼哈顿到里斯本 每一家优质店铺里
I see Donaldson's Dog Joy in every good grocer's
都在出♥售♥唐纳森牌犬乐狗粮
from Manhattan to Lisbon.
里斯本是在美国吗
Is Lisbon in America?
不太是
Not especially.
那更好了 从美国开始 征服全世界
So much the better. Start with America, end with the world!
巴克斯特 那家伙叫这名字
Baxter! That's the fellow.
我真受不了那人
Oh, I can't stand the man.
讨人嫌的小家伙
Odious little fellow.
比奇 莎士比亚是这么说的
Shakespeare said it, Beach.
人生琐事如洪水席卷
There is a flood in the affairs of men,
所费时间太要命地多了
and it's taken its ruddy time.
那就去他的 看这里
But dash it, here it is.
看看我这该死的衣柜
Look at my ruddy wardrobe!
都被巴克斯特整过了
It's been Baxtered!
这毛手毛脚的家伙会后悔的
Oh, he shall rue his interference here.
那个讨厌的东西是什么
What is that repulsive object?
这是巴克斯特先生的账本 老爷
It is Mr Baxter's ledger, my lord.
他似乎把它放错地方了
He appears to have misplaced it.
给我
Give it to me.
咱们把它放在一个更"错"的地方
The blighter's about to misplace it a whole lot more.
维罗妮卡 你能回来真好啊
Veronica, so lovely to have you back again.
干得不错 康斯坦斯
Full marks, Constance.
我挺乐意在这儿看见只小母狗的
I like a young bitch about the place.
很高兴你能认可我的做法
I'm so pleased you approve.
一座城♥堡♥怎么能没有狗呢
I mean, a castle isn't really possible without a dog.
你不觉得吗 休恩梅克先生
Don't you think so, Mr Schoonmaker?
我是个美国人 康斯坦斯夫人
I'm American, Lady Constance.
罗妮不允许我发表意见
Ronnie doesn't allow me an opinion.
它尾部的毛剪短了
Of course, the stern is feathered,
剧集 | 布兰丁斯城堡(2013) | 导航列表