剧集 | 布兰丁斯城堡(2013) | 导航列表
《布兰丁城♥堡♥》
第一季 第二集
克拉伦斯
Clarence!
克拉伦斯
Clarence...
我的老天爷
Oh, for heaven's sakes!
太棒了
Capital!
康妮 我的首席园丁是谁
Connie, who's my head gardener?
红头发 什么事都不准我♥干♥的那个
Red hair - stops me doing everything?
麦卡利斯特 他在休假
McAllister. He's on holiday.
好吧 鉴于他不在
Well, in the absence of McAllister,
顺便说一声 他去休假了
I think you'll find he's on holiday,
我打算给玫瑰施肥
I'm going to spread muck all over the roses.
工作量挺大啊
I shall be copious.
亲爱的哥哥 你是打算一个人做吗
Brother, dear, is this something you intend to achieve personally?
老天 不不 我有帮手
Oh, Lord, no, no. I have a supplier.
主要是靠马
Horse, mostly.
-你有... -我有件礼物送你
- Did you, er...? - I have a present for you.
-是吗 -一把新扫帚
- Oh? - A new broom.
它马上就到
I expect it imminently.
还有你那智商令人着急的儿子
As well as your feeble-minded son.
好胜之徒
我说 你没事吧
I say, are you all right?
没事...
Yes. Er...
这树把我搞昏了
Tree had me fooled.
它是最近才种在这儿的
It's been put there only recently, you see.
它得赶紧回到原来的位置去
It'll have to go back to its original posish.
好可爱的拉布拉多
Lovely Labrador.
谢谢 这是拉布拉多犬的一种
Thank you. It's a special type of Labrador
叫英国可卡犬
called a cocker spaniel.
你的这只小伙子很结实啊
Fine old boy, your cocker.
它是只小母狗 而且也不是我的狗
She's a puppy and she's not mine.
我带它出来溜溜
I walk her.
它自己不能随便溜溜吗
Can't she walk herself?
它看起来四肢健全啊
Seems to be furnished with a full complement of legs.
一个人懂得欣赏狗 对我来说很重要
It's very important to me that a person appreciates dogs.
我可是爱惨了狗
Oh, I appreciate the hell out of dogs.
狗狗啊 怎么看也不够 爱死了
Dogs! Can't get enough of 'em. Love 'em.
你养狗吗
You have a dog?
不养 但是我跟你说
No, but I tell you what.
我正打算去搞一条来
I'm going to go straight out and get one.
当然不是立刻就去 我现在没钱
Obviously, I can't just atthe moment, because I'm skint,
但养一条狗是我毕生的理想
but it is my greatest ambition in life to own a dog.
你的理想是什么
What's yours?
短期来说 把狗溜了
In the short term, to finish my walk.
再见 走了 祖鲁
Goodbye. Come on, Zulu.
走吧 走吧
Come on. Come on.
詹宁斯小姐来了 夫人 和祖鲁一起
Miss Jennings has returned, your ladyship, with Zulu.
带他们去休息室
Ah. Show them to the drawing room.
祖鲁人吗 康妮 太神奇了
A Zulu? Connie, how singular.
[南非的一个黑人部落]
你觉得他会想看我的土人长矛吗
Do you think he might like to see my assegai?
祖鲁啊
Ah, Zulu.
原来是只狗啊
Oh, it's a dog.
维罗妮卡·休恩梅克 我儿时的密友
Veronica Schoonmaker, a very dear childhood friend,
要和她的百万富翁丈夫带着五条狗来拜访
is coming to visit us with her millionaire husband and her five dogs.
维罗妮卡
Veronica.
那个往你的可可里放泻药的凶脸女吗
Is that the brute-faced girl who laced your cocoa with laxative?
-然后你在厕所蹲了一天 -别胡说
- You spent the whole day locked in. - Don't be absurd.
亲爱的维罗妮卡以为我也养了狗
Dear Veronica will expect me to have a dog.
所以潘朵拉给了我一只狗
So Pandora has produced one.
[produce也有"生产"之意]
不是她生的
She's not given birth to it.
我哥哥常年张着他的樱桃小嘴
My brother spends protracted periods with his mouth open.
习惯就好
One gets used to it.
那个不太正常的人是谁啊
Who is that unusual man?
那是弗雷德里克·斯利普伍德
Oh, that is Frederick Threepwood.
不幸的是 他是埃姆斯沃思伯爵的儿子
He is regrettably Lord Emsworth's son.
弗雷德里克 来见见我的教女
Frederick, I want you to meet my god-daughter,
潘朵拉·詹宁斯
Pandora Jennings.
相信我 单音节地往外蹦字
Believe me, monosyllabic ejaculation
比他平时说的那些话可好听多了
is preferable to the usual course of his utterances.
这狗为什么叫
Why does the dog shout?
您的侄子让它感到不安
She finds your nephew alarming.
大家都这么觉得 把它带下去吧
It is the consensus. Take the animal away.
康斯坦斯姑姑
Aunt Constance?
不行
No.
你一弄出那副腔调 就是想要借钱
That is your "I-want-to-borrow-money" voice,
所以我的答案是 不行
and the answer, as I say, is no.
我是巴克斯特 鲁伯特·巴克斯特
The name's Baxter. Rupert Baxter.
推销员还是走后门比较合适
Representatives generally find it more convenient to call at the back door.
我不是来销♥售♥除尘器的 比奇
I am not here to sell you dusters, Beach.
是康斯坦斯夫人请我来的
Lady Constance summoned me.
夫人在会客室...
Her ladyship is in the drawing...
我已经记下了城♥堡♥的平面图
I have memorised the floor plans of the castle.
我知道怎么走
I know my way.
是来送肥料的吗
Is this the muck man?
巴克斯特先生才不卖♥♥肥料
Mr. Baxter does not sell manure.
他是你的新秘书
He is your new secretary.
我有旧秘书吗
Oh. Did I have an old one?
没有 你从没有过秘书
No, you've never had a secretary
所以你的生活一团乱
and that is why your life is a shambles.
他就是你的新"扫帚"
He is your new broom.
特灵侯爵强烈推荐了他
He comes highly recommended by the Marquis of Tring.
肥肚肚推荐你来的
Spongebelly?
我将特灵侯爵家的内务打理得
I have regularised Lord Tring's domestic affairs
令我们双方都很满意
to our mutual satisfaction.
我现在要寻求新的挑战
I now require a fresh challenge.
这么说 你不是送肥料的了
So you're not the muck man?
我不是 埃姆斯沃思伯爵
I am not, Lord Emsworth.
我知道你不是埃姆斯沃思伯爵 我才是
I know you're not Lord Emsworth. I'm Lord Emsworth.
如果你见到送肥料的
Well...if you see him, my dear fellow,
就让他直接来玫瑰花圃 好吗
direct him to the roses, will you?
看来这任务并不简单 康斯坦斯夫人
I cannot pretend the task will be simple, Lady Constance.
但我允诺 我会打点好您哥哥的
But I promise you, I will regularise your brother.
你有过私人秘书吗 韦尔比洛夫德
Ever had a personal secretary, Wellbeloved?
干我这行的不需要秘书 老爷
Never had much call for one, m'lord, in my line of work.
父亲 您在这儿吗
Ah, Guv'nor, are you here?
在吧
Yes.
太好了 我能和您说件事吗
Good. Wondering if I could have a word?
关于我在粉红猫里和猫肉肉打的一个小赌
Concerns a small wager I had with catsmeat at the Pink Pussy.
具体情节我就不说了
I shan't bore you with the detail.
总之这事涉及到紧身衣和一对雪貂
It involved an item of corsetry and a couple of ferrets.
总而言之
Anyway, in short,
猫肉肉的那只貂轻而易举地赢了
Catsmeat's beast romped the course
那讨厌鬼赢了我六个月的零花钱
and the blighter's taken the next six months of my allowance.
你为了只貂输了零用钱吗
You have been relieved of your allowance by a ferret?
输了六个月的呢 知道事情有多严重了吧
Six ruddy months' worth. You will appreciate the problem.
找我也没用
No use coming to me, alas.
钱的事我都留给你妈管
Money. I always left that to your mother.
见过你母亲没有 她真迷人
Did you ever meet your mother? Charming woman.
西里尔 你好啊
Cyril, how are you?
最近薪水怎么样
What sort of salary are you on these days?
不行 弗雷德里克先生
No, Mr Frederick.
就十块 拜托 很少的
A tenner, come on. A teeny one.
真抱歉 伙计 我想去书房♥的
My dear fellow, I'm so sorry. I was looking for my study.
这里就是您的书房♥ 埃姆斯沃思伯爵
This IS your study, Lord Emsworth.
如您所见
As you can see,
我正在给您收藏的弹子分类
I have reclassified your collection of marbles,
分类主要基于大小 从左到右
the taxonomic principle being size, left to right,
然后再按颜色分
the second principle of order being colour,
按色系从右到左排
spectrum right to left.
乖祖鲁 现在听我说 我要你坐下...
Good, Zulu. Now, listen to me. I want you to sit...
不 坐下...
剧集 | 布兰丁斯城堡(2013) | 导航列表