剧集 | 布兰丁斯城堡(2013) | 导航列表
-我真的觉得你很可爱 -天啊 弗雷迪
- I do think you're rather jolly. - Oh, Freddie, I say!
巴克斯特 你鬼鬼祟祟地干什么
Baxter, what are you doing, creeping up like that?
我没有鬼鬼祟祟 只是行动安静罢了
I did not creep. I manifested silently.
实不相瞒 我在思考我的职务
As you ask, I'm considering my position.
这里的胡闹风气太恶劣了
The tendency for larkiness in this place is deplorable.
我提醒您 斯利普伍德先生
But I warn you, Mr Threepwood,
想跟我耍花招 可就大错特错了
it is a very grave error to get gay with me.
另外可以做的就是
The other thing you could do is
把那些邋遢的大家伙弄走
move some of them big floppy things.
你是说树吗
Trees.
《巴里猪便秘概论》 找到了
Barley's Compendium Of Pig Constipation... Ah, bingo!
好枪法 父亲
Top shooting, guv'nor.
这枪不在我这儿
That gun is not in my possession.
过去的半小时内
It has not been in my possession
这枪都不在我这儿 明白了吗
for the last half hour, do you follow?
明白了 老爷
Very well, my lord.
先失陪一会儿
Will you excuse me a second?
出什么事了吗
Why, what you done?
我要去敲诈我父亲几个钱
I just have to blackmail my father.
恰恰相反 我严厉地批评了那孩子
On the contrary, I chastised the child thoroughly.
他也不好受
Very disagreeable it was for him, too.
我对他说 "给我听着 乔治
I said to him, "Now, look here...George.
你会给枪上膛 而我却不会"
You know how to load that thing and I don't."
就批评了这么几句吗
Was that the full extent of the chastisement?
我说了什么 又有什么关系呢
What does it matter what I said?
因为那个倒霉孩子又给了我一枪
Because the infernal child shot me again.
是你自己瞎想的吧 可能是胡蜂蜇的
I expect you imagined it. Could have been a wasp.
-胡蜂 -你可能坐到胡蜂身上了
- A wasp? - You probably sat on it.
您怎么知道我又是屁♥股♥中枪了
How did you know I was once again stricken on the buttocks?
不好意思 康斯坦斯夫人
Begging your pardon, Lady Constance.
如果不是胡蜂蜇的 就是长疹了
If not a wasp, then a rash.
我又不是专门研究你屁♥股♥的 巴克斯特
I am not an authority on your buttocks, Baxter,
很明显
but it is clear that
你不大适应乡下生活
life in the countryside does not agree with you.
先回避一下好吗 巴克斯特先生
Would you excuse us, Mr Baxter?
是你干的
It was you.
什么是我♥干♥的
What was me?
你怎么能用这种语气指责我
How dare you say, "It was you" In that sepulchral tone?
难道你觉得是我开枪打了巴克斯特吗
Are you accusing me of shooting Baxter?
那枪放在比奇的储藏室里
The gun was in Pant's beachtry.
我连上膛都不会
I've no idea how to load the ruddy thing!
克拉伦斯 你说的话连谎言都算不上
Clarence, that doesn't even qualify as a lie.
不过是从你脸上泻出的噪音
That is just noise leaking out of your face.
从现在起 你的书房♥被征用了
You can consider your study commandeered.
给我出去
Now get out.
每个人都是有忍♥耐限度的
There is a point beyond which one should not go,
你刚挑战到我的极限了
and you've just gone it.
我先告辞了 康妮
I take my leave of you, Connie,
以免对你言辞过于粗暴
for fear that I shall become brusque.
还好吗 父亲
What ho, guv'nor.
弗雷德里克 天气真不错
Frederick. Lovely day.
确实不错 能见度非常高
Yes, excessively lovely. Perfect visibility.
天气这么晴朗
Day like this,
可以轻松地瞄准一位中等身材的老师
you could pot a medium-size tutor over a distance of...
-十码没问题吧 -其实是十五码
- ten yards? - 15.
真厉害
As you say.
我看到您一脸痴相地瞄准了巴克斯特
No, I observed you take aim with a hideous look of low cunning,
崩了他的屁♥股♥ 然后潇洒地隐蔽起来了
plug Baxter in the jacksie and coolly withdraw.
真是赏心悦目啊
It was beautiful to watch.
但是 媒体的观点可能与我不同
Alas, the popular press mayfail to share my view.
"嚣张老爷欺压不幸奴仆"
"Barking Toff Mows Down Hapless Servant"
-他们可能会这么写 -弗雷德里克
- is more likely to be their line. - Frederick.
他们会写"粗俗的埃姆斯沃思"
"Blazers Emsworth," They'll say.
弗雷德里克 别这样
Frederick, Frederick, no.
我很抱歉 但我的医生说
Well, I'm sorry. But my doctor insists
我不能让别人把喇叭塞到我身体里
that I must not have megaphones inserted into my person.
如果我周一一大早
And that's what's going to happen
不把钱给疤面诺比的话 就要遭此毒手了
if I don't pay Scarface Nobby first thing Monday morning.
实在是太卑鄙了
This is despicable.
一个随意从窗上射击自己仆人的人
Despicable's a little rich from a man who leans casually from his window
怎么好意思说别人"卑鄙"呢
and riddles his staff with hot lead.
这虽为家耻 但我无意将其掩盖
No, this is one family shame I cannot consent to hide.
多少钱
How much?
六百镑
600 quid.
如果我还是您的秘书
If I were still your secretary...
我会想 这么一大笔钱
I would wonder how such a large quantity of cash
该怎么记到账上
should be accounted.
我压根不明白你在说些什么
I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about.
那是自然 所以我才要问康斯坦斯夫人
Absolutely. Which is why I'd have to ask Lady Constance
她怎么看待这笔支出
for her analysis of the expenditure.
六百镑可不能随随便便就没了
600 pounds is not an amount that can simply mislaid.
说不定要担法律责任呢
That would be criminally inaccuration.
巴克斯特
Baxter.
亲爱的巴克斯特
My dear Baxter.
请考虑一下回到你之前的岗位
Do, please, consider resuming your previous position
作为我的秘书留在这里
here as my secretary.
永久秘书 终身秘书
Permanently. For life.
很好 等仆人比奇把我的行李安顿好
Very well. Once the servant Beach has brought in my valise
然后把钱财交给我打理
and the money has been returned to me for safekeeping,
我就继续去清理您书房♥那一片狼藉
I shall continue purging your study of disfiguring clutter.
征用
"Commandeered."
臭不要脸的
Ruddy cheek.
比奇
Beach!
我按铃叫你了
I rang for you.
收起你那副吊儿郎当的样子
Stop acting the giddy goat
把这便条带给埃姆斯沃思伯爵
and take this message to Lord Emsworth.
我要即刻离开这毒蛇窝子
I shall not linger in this nest of vipers!
那人又想说些什么
What the devil is the fellow trying to say now?
巴克斯特先生要辞职了 老爷
Mr Baxter is tendering his resignation, my lord.
什么意思
In what sense?
他希望自您收到这封便条时起
In the sense that he wishes to be relieved of employment at Blandings,
即刻终止他在布兰丁的一切工作
in any capacity, as from your receipt of his note.
老天 我什么时候才能收到这便条
Good God, how quickly can I receive it?
就在您手里握着呢 老爷
It's in your hand, my lord.
老天爷啊
Oh. Good God.
我还要说一句
And I must add on my behalf,
我希望把我这月的工资结了
that I wish to submit my month's notice.
那是当然 没问题 比奇
Yes, yes, yes, by all means, Beach.
因为我也要辞职了
As I, too, shall be leaving your employment.
当然 没问题 去喝瓶酒吧
Yes, to be sure, yes, have a whole bottle.
好的 老爷
Very good, my lord.
即刻辞职
"Immediate resignation..."
巴克斯特
"Baxter."
你和比奇谈过了吗
Have you spoken with Beach?
他提出辞职 你同意了
He tendered his resignation, and you accepted it.
不不不 是巴克斯特辞职了
No, no, no. Baxter resigned.
比奇把那个...
Beach brought me the...
我和比奇谈过了
I have been speaking with Beach.
你看 问题出现了
Ah, now, look, look, look there, you see,
你搞混了 你是你 我是...
that's where you're mixing this up. You are you and I am...
你是说 比奇辞职了吗
Did you say Beach has handed in his notice?
都是朱莉娅那封信搞的
It's all this terrible business with Julia's letter,
害得我心神不宁
it has left me demented.
我的天啊 康妮 你对他做了什么
Good God, Connie, what have you been doing to the man?
我冲他开枪了
I shot him.
我去储藏室找比奇 他不在
I went to speak with Beach in his pantry and he wasn't there,
但那把该死的枪在那里 我透过窗户看到他
but the wretched gun was, and through the window I saw him
从草坪上走过
puffing across the lawn,
突然间 我把持不住了
and all of a sudden...I couldn't resist it.
距离多远
What sort of range?
剧集 | 布兰丁斯城堡(2013) | 导航列表