剧集 | 布兰丁斯城堡(2013) | 导航列表
《布兰丁城♥堡♥》
第一季 第四集
布兰丁犯罪浪潮
打中了吗
Bagged anything...
-乔治 -还没有
- George? - Not yet.
放低肩膀 挥动双臂
Drop your shoulder and swing through.
-好的 大家伙 -别叫我大家伙
- OK, Big Boy. - And don't call me Big Boy.
那是我孙子 没错吧
M'grandson. Isn't it?
最有乐趣的事
Nothing half so much worth doing
莫过于玩枪打靶了
as simply messing about with guns.
天呐 你还真了解我的尺寸
Strewth! You certainly know my size,
对吧 亲爱的
dear, don't you?
我一般在这停车
I generally park here.
朱莉娅给我写信了
Julia has written to me.
我们的妹妹
Our sister.
她问我是否同意
She asks if I approve of the decision
她之前那封信上提出的决定
she outlined in the previous letter.
-那你同意吗 -我完全不知道
- Ah, do you? - I have no idea.
我根本没收到之前那封信
I have received no previous letter.
她寄给你了
She sent it care of you.
没错
Precisely.
它现在就在你这桌上的一片狼藉之中
It is now God-knows-where in this demented shambles of a desk of yours.
你必须把它找出来
You'll simply have to find it.
这是谁画的
Whose work is this?
是乔治 你的孙子吗
Is it George, your grandson?
是吗 完全不像啊
Is it? It's not an awfully good likeness.
哪有男生穿裙子的
Fellow's in a dress.
把那封信找出来
Find the letter.
说不定朱莉娅已经身患重病
For all we know, Julia could be grievously ill.
如果巴克斯特先生在的话
If Mr Baxter were here...
巴克斯特 随便一个人都比他强
I wouldn't give Baxter a poke in the eye with a burnt stick,
我是不可能让他回来的
let alone have him back in the house.
如果你还在房♥间里的话
And if you were still in the room
就能感受到我语气中的愤慨
you would appreciate the vehemence with which I say that.
比奇 这位是乔治娅·斯巴克斯小姐
Ah, Beach! This is Miss Georgia Sparks.
我说 你的脸色不好啊
I say, you've gone puce.
就知道他会对你清嗓子
I knew he'd rumble you.
他可是舞蹈鉴赏家
He's a connoisseur of the dancing pages.
确实如此 弗雷德里克先生
Indeed, Mr Frederick,
我立刻就认出了这位小姐的身份
I recognised the young lady instantly.
没错 她可是希米舞♥女♥王
Yeah, the sultana of shimmy.
快别说了 弗雷迪
Give over, Freddie,
你让这可怜人太尴尬了
you're embarrassing the poor man.
不会的 比奇的段数已经高到
Oh,no.Beach has been elevated to a state
感受不到尴尬的级别了
where embarrassment is medically impossible.
他已经司空见惯了
He's seen it all.
马上回来
Back in a tick.
-你跳舞吗 比先生 -不常跳 小姐
- Do you dance, Mr B? - Not as such, Miss.
我们很快就能解决这个问题
We'll soon fix that.
我要细心教导你 让你摇摆如果冻
I'll have you wiggling like a jelly before I'm done with you.
那个神奇的人是谁
Who is that extraordinary person
她为什么要煽动我的管家像果冻一样摇摆
and why is she inciting my butler to wiggle like a jelly?
不错啊
Not bad.
当然康妮姑姑的下巴还要再尖一点
Of course, Aunt Connie's chin is even pointier.
我的房♥间 带我去看看 亲爱的
My room? Show me anything you like, dear.
这个问题很简单
Oh...it's perfectly simple.
她是粉红猫的舞♥女♥
She's a hoofer at The Pussy.
但乔治娅不成问题
But Georgia is not the issue.
怎么又扯上我的孙子了
How does my grandson fit into this?
没有他 跟上我的思维 父亲
He doesn't. Do try to keep up, guv'nor.
外面那个是乔治娅
That's Georgia out there,
正在教比奇释放他的舞蹈才华
teaching Beach how to shake his substantial can.
她的哥哥 诺比 才是问题所在
The problem is her brother, Nobby.
诺比
Nobby?
他是个有魅力的小伙子
He's a charming bloke.
脸上有不少有趣的疤
Interesting collection of facial scars.
我在麦尔安德的狗狗酒吧认识了他
I met him at The Dogs at Mile End.
我欠他一点钱
I owe him a bit of money,
因此他的态度很冷淡
and he's being a little standoffish about it.
我跟他说 我先回布兰丁
So, I told him I'd tool down to Blandings
把钱凑齐
and tickle up the smackers.
他说 既然如此
He said, in that case,
他的小妹妹也得跟着来
his little sister might just tool along too,
就当观光了
in a sightseeing sort of way,
她从没去过牧人丛以西的地方
she'd never been west of Shepherd's Bush.
我得在周一早上
I have to return her,
把她和凑够的钱都带回去
plus loot in full, on Monday morning.
怎么样 父亲
So...how about it, Guv'nor?
我要是拿不出钱的话
If I don't cough the lolly,
就死定了
I am skewered.
拿什么钱
Coughing the lolly?
到踢猫咪那儿我就已经听不懂了
You lost me on hoofing the pussy.
简单说来 就是
No, I'm asking you, man to man --
您能借我点钱吗
will you sub me the necessary rhino?
您归置东西的风格还真是不羁啊
Oh, you certainly don't mind where you put things, do you, dear!?
没打中
Ha! Missed.
-轮到我了吧 弗雷迪叔叔 -还没
- Can I've a go now, Uncle Freddie? - No.
请放个大点的
Bigger one, please.
有侧风 不算
You have to allow for the crosswind.
-没中 到我了 -不 再放
- Missed! My turn. - No. One more.
这次是地不平
And also the curvature of the earth.
巴克斯特先生 您有何...
Mr Baxter. How may I be of...?
康斯坦斯夫人让我来的
Lady Constance sent for me.
星期五的11点14分
At 11:14 on a Friday,
她应该在会客厅写信
she will be writing letters in the drawing room.
我知道路
I know my way.
别忘了挥动双臂
Don't forget to swing through.
-好的 大家伙 -别叫我大家伙
- OK, Big Boy. - And don't call me Big Boy.
用枪指着长辈是不合规矩的
We do not machine-gun our elders.
被如此对待的长辈
If we are machine-gunned,
更不当在训斥该行为时仅说
we do not limit our disciplinary remarks to,
"别叫我大家伙"
"Don't call me Big Boy."
-这个讨厌鬼是谁 -乔治
- Jeepers. Who is this blister? - George!
我是你的家庭老师 年轻人
I am your tutor, young man.
家庭老师 我还在放暑假呢
Tutor? In the summer holidays?
真操蛋
Crikey, that ponks.
克拉伦斯 你怎么不管管他
Clarence, have you no authority over this child?
可这事确实很操蛋
Well, it does ponk!
不准再使用粗鄙之语
An end to uncouth slang, I think.
是的 今时不同往日了
Yes, from now on, things are going to be rather different.
你手上有把枪吧
I believe you are in possession of a gun.
把它给我
Bring it to me.
那家伙要是敢染指我的书桌
Fellow lays a finger on my desk,
我就削了他的脑袋瓜
I'll blow his ruddy bonce off.
朱莉娅这会儿可能病入膏肓
Julia might be so ill
要结束自己的生命了
she is preparing to take her own life.
亲爱的诺比啊
Dear old Nobby, ha-ha.
诺比这人吧
The thing about Nobby... is...
他对我恨之入骨 简直想把我宰了
well, that he hates my guts and he wants to kill me.
诺比对谁都厌恶 他人就是这样
Oh, Nobby hates everybody. It's a sort of a style thing.
但他从未真的杀过人
But he's never actually killed a person.
那太好了
Oh, good!
倒是有个人得进医院
There was that one man who had to go to hospital
才能把喇叭取出来
to have a megaphone removed,
的确很残忍♥
which can't have been nice,
可他毕竟欠了诺比的钱
but he owed Nobby money.
他也太蠢了
How silly of him.
你好啊 小绵羊
Hello, sheepy!
那是只羊 对不对
That is a sheep, innit?
因果关系
Cause and effect.
你的父亲是埃姆斯沃思伯爵的长子
Your father is Lord Emsworth's eldest son,
波泽姆勋爵
剧集 | 布兰丁斯城堡(2013) | 导航列表