剧集 | 布兰丁斯城堡(2013) | 导航列表
《布兰丁城♥堡♥》
第一季 第五集
这个不要了
That's enough of that.
我抽烟就是为了戒烟
I only took up smoking, so I could give it up.
我把什么都戒掉了
I've given up everything in fact.
我已经焕然一新
Reformed man.
没错 弗雷迪里克从此不再纵酒狂欢
Yup! No more rum, bum and concertina for Frederick.
克拉伦斯 集中精力听好
Now, Clarence, concentrate.
伦敦儿童清新空气组织明天要来
The London Fresh Air Children arrive tomorrow.
让孩子们见到有教养的阶层
It comforts these children to see the civilized classes,
以优雅的举止迎接他们 是极好的
which, in this unusual case, includes you,
虽然这阶层里 很不巧地包括你
comporting themselves gracefully.
弗雷迪 你的头发怎么了
Freddie! What have you done to your head?
这是我改造后的发型
This is my reformed hair.
代表我摒弃了堕落的作风
It symbolizes my repudiation of vice.
您问哪些堕落的作风
"What vice?", I hear you cry?
主要是玩乐和赌博
Sins of the track and bookie, mainly,
-您说一个 我弃一个 -够了
- but you name it, I'll repudiate it. - Enough!
给我听好 事关家族名声
Now hear this. The reputation of the family is at stake.
我们得表现得体
We must excel.
克拉伦斯 你要敢问"我得戴大礼帽吗"
And, Clarence, if you say to me, "Do I have to wear a top hat?"
我就捅穿你的心脏 让驴子拖着你的残尸
I shall stab you through the heart and have your mutilated corpse
绕布兰丁示众
dragged around Blandings by a donkey.
而且是全♥裸♥的
Naked.
我还是驴子
Me or the donkey?
驴子会穿戴整齐
Oh, no, the donkey shall be clothed
来反衬你的丑态
to amplify your total degradation.
那也比戴大礼帽好
Better than wearing a top hat...
我能帮忙吗
How can I help?
我已经改过自新了
This is the new me, you see?
时刻准备帮老妇人从童子军那
Ever ready to help an old lady get a horse's hoof
搞个马蹄之类的
out of a boy scout, sort of thing.
弗雷迪 你真是蠢得没救了
Oh, Freddie, you're an imbecile!
康妮姑姑正处于狂暴状态
Aunt C on cracking form.
伦敦儿童清新空气组织
London Fresh Air...Children?
这些烦人的苔藓要怎么解决
So, what's the solution to this repulsive sogginess?
用碎石
Gravel!
大小要合适 豌豆大就行
Proper stuff, y'ken, nae heathen stoor the size of peas.
用精研细磨过的碎石
Braw great clinkers.
不然您走起来磨脚
Then yir dainty feet'll hae traction.
如此便能除去这烦人的苔藓了
Awa' wi' all this filthy moss.
-我还是跟老爷谈谈 -他不会同意的
- I shall speak to His Lordship. - He'll nae like it.
他就喜欢黏糊糊的东西
He's a great one for the squilchy filth.
那就铺碎石吧 麦卡利斯特
Gravel it shall be, McAllister.
吾乃鬼斧神工之妙手也
I'm on awa' to the idol o' erotic joy and trim wir bloated flaybers.
比奇 我的帽子
Beach, um, my hat, you know,
那顶有缎带的硬草帽
the boater affair bit of ribbon round it,
好像找不到了
seem to have lost track of it.
是您正戴着的那顶帽子吗
Is it the one Your Lordship is presently wearing?
我的天 上帝保佑
Good heavens! Bless my soul.
谢谢你 比奇
Thank you, Beach!
康妮 转得开心吗
Connie. Had a pleasant turn around the ground?
既然你说到了麦卡利斯特
As you raise the subject of McAllister,
他想给酸橙树步行道上
he wishes to spread gravel across that hideous infestation
恶心的苔藓铺上碎石
of moss in the lime tree walk.
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
我就知道麦卡利斯特想破坏我可爱的苔藓
I am aware that McAllister seeks to desecrate my lovely moss
我决不允许这种事发生
and I shall not countenance it.
它们真是太美了
Oh, they're rather splendid.
老爷 这样做好吗
My Lord, is that entirely wise?
不
No!
老爷 园丁麦卡利斯特求见
The gardener, McAllister, My Lord.
带他进来 比奇
Thank you, Beach.
麦卡利斯特
McAllister!
你肯定在想我为什么要让...
I expect you're wondering why I sent...
女神的屁♥股♥被你的哈巴狗毁了
The posteriors of the goddess have been ravaged by yir pug!
[苏格兰口音太重 pig说成pug]
我的哈巴狗
My pug?
我的好伙计 我没养哈巴狗
My dear fellow, I don't possess a pug.
您这种行为实在是太不地道了
And wi' the morn dairkening the horizon, it is a savage disgrace!
您把飞燕草给摘了
Did ye pick they delphiniums?
苔藓 我要跟你谈的是苔藓
Moss. That's what I wanted to talk to you about.
麦卡利斯特 不准碰我的苔藓
McAllister! Unhand my moss!
麦卡利斯特为什么上了辆出租车
Why is McAllister getting into a taxi?
是吗 我也不知道
Eh? Is he? I have no idea.
他肯定是 肯定是
He must be, er...on the...um...
他辞职了
He's given in his notice.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
你做了什么
What have you done?
绝对不行
Well, that's impossible!
明天他必须在场
His presence is ESSENTIAL tomorrow!
你根本不知道我在说些什么吧
You haven't the faintest idea what I'm talking about!
明天是布兰丁游园会
It's the Blandings Fete!
是我们一年中最重要的日子
The most important day of our year!
天哪
Oh, good Lord!
你能不能去跟他谈谈
Oh, oh, can't you have a word?
不 我不能
No, I can't!
你我心知肚明你就是个
You and I both know you are
满脸褶子的矮冬瓜
a withered homunculus
而没个正常成年人该有的样子
rather than a conventional specimen of adult manhood,
但你是堂堂布兰丁之主
but you are the titular Master of Blandings!
你一定要把你的园丁召回来
You must reclaim your gardener!
停
Halt!
听我说 麦卡利斯特
Now, look here, McAllister,
我们得把一件事说清楚
we need to get one thing absolutely clear...
我给你两倍工资
I'll double your salary.
我说两倍 其实就是三倍
When I say double I quite possibly mean treble?
好伙计 请别走
Oh, my dear fellow, please don't go.
想想明天
Think of tomorrow.
我求你了 麦卡利斯特
Oh, I beg of you, McAllister!
你要怎么样才答应我
What else do I have to offer you?
碎石路
The gravel path.
当然要铺 麦卡利斯特
Yes, of course, McAllister,
我祝你铺得顺利
of course, with my blessing.
您再也不会没得到我的允许就摘花
You'll no' pick another flooer withoot my say-so?
也不会让神的躯体遭受啮食
And there'll be nae mair nibblin' on the dirty dumplin's o' the deity?
不会 虽然我听不懂你说什么
Whatever that is, no, never.
事情解决了
The incident is closed.
麦卡利斯特 下车吧
McAllister, out you hop.
下来 来
Come, come.
多漂亮的小东西 虽然浑身脏兮兮的
Such a pretty thing, under all the D-I-R-T.
大家别吵 甘德尔牧师要讲话
Can it, you lot! Reverend Gandle here is trying to speak.
谢谢 扬哈兹班德小姐
Thank you, Miss Younghusband.
[字面意思为"年轻的丈夫
在此我只想说...
Now, I merely wish to say...
天哪
Good heavens...
欢迎来到布兰丁集♥会♥
Welcome to Market Blandings...
我这里有你们的住宿登记册
I have here the roster of your accommodation.
要什么 弗雷德里克
What do you want, Frederick?
-钱吗 -亲爱的傻老爹 怎么会呢
- Is it money? - Oh, dear old prune, not in the least.
我现在洗心革面了
I am a man transfigured.
我只愿为跟我同病相怜的人做点事
My only desire is to be of service to my peers,
比如说您
you being the peer available.
我对你的愿望没兴趣 孩子
I have no sympathetic ear for your desires, m'boy.
明天我得忍♥受硬领衬衫
Tomorrow I have to endure the torment of a stick-up collar
和大礼帽的折磨
and a top hat.
痛不欲生啊
Oh, grinding rectal ache!
您还得致辞
And, of course, you have to make a speech.
您忘了致辞的事吗
Oh! You'd forgotten about the speech.
您猜怎么着
I tell you what!
我让您免遭那个罪 怎么样
How about I get you out of that?
剧集 | 布兰丁斯城堡(2013) | 导航列表