剧集 | 布兰丁斯城堡(2013) | 导航列表
他里里外外就是个河马气质
He has all the natural grace of a hippopotamus.
而公主呢
The Princesa, however,
则有着欧洲上流社会特有的贵气
has the hauteur of the continental aristocracy.
她愿意跟弗雷迪做朋友 真是不一般
Extraordinary that she consents to be a friend of Freddie's.
只要他识趣点 别想着占她便宜...
As long as he doesn't make a lunge at her...
比奇 你还在这里
Beach, you're hovering.
很抱歉 夫人
I do apologise, your ladyship.
只是 我们似乎少了几把勺子
It is merely that we seem to be missing a number of spoons.
要我说 就得好好搜搜那德国佬
Shake down the tufty German, that's my advice.
他口袋里会掉出什么 可不好说
Be surprised what falls out his pockets.
先生 您是不是不大舒服
Sir, are you indisposed?
对不起
Sorry!
巴西要是没了你 该少了多少欢乐啊
Brazil must be so dull without you,
泡泡乐先生
Mr Popjoy.
大块头在哪里
Where's Beefy?
他真是只可爱的小兔子
Isn't he a bunny wabbit?
真希望你父亲和康妮姨母
I wish your father and Aunt Connie
也觉得他是只可爱的小兔子
thought he was a bunny wabbit.
他表现得不错 得继续这样下去才行
He's doing the right thing, and he's just got to do more of it.
可不能让别人看见我这么跟你说话
I mustn't be seen talking like this.
我妻子会生气的
My wife wouldn't like it.
我是说我朋友 朋友
My Friend. Friend.
[德语]一 二 三
Ein, zwei, drei...
手携佳人共赴宴*
*When I take my sugar to tea
引得四方皆艳羡*
*All the boys are jealous of me
闲杂人等莫...*
*Cos I never take them...
你在做什么
What are you doing?
埃姆斯沃思伯爵
Lord Emsworth.
您口吐白沫了 让我很是担心啊
I am concerned that you are foaming at the mouth.
我只是在刷牙而已
I'm cleaning my teeth.
让我来帮您刷吧
Well, allow me to be of assistance with that.
晚上好 儿子 你继续
Evening my boy. As you were.
希望您今晚休息得舒服
I hope you have a peaceful night.
我备着剪刀呢 弗雷迪
I have scissors, Freddie.
闲杂人等莫靠近*
*Because I never take them where the gang goes
手携佳人共赴宴*
*When I take my sugar to tea.
继续唱 我去跟皇后聊聊
Do carry on! I'm off to consult the Empress.
鲁伯特 我舅舅疯了
Wupert. My uncle is dewanged.
快去救救他
You must hasten to his wescue.
最烦人的是 跳舞的口令还全是德语
The worst thing is I have to dance in ruddy German!
[德语]一二三 二二三
Ein, zwei, drei, zwei, zwei, drei.
埃姆斯沃思伯爵 让我来吧
Lord Emsworth! Allow me.
我亲爱的朋友 求你...
My dear fellow, I entreat you...
-埃姆斯沃思伯爵 -离我远点 先生
- Lord Emsworth? - Keep your distance, sir!
我的脚踝 一边去
My ankle, get off me!
太抱歉了 先生
I'm so sorry, sir,
我弄疼您的眼睛了吗
was that your eye?
你在这呢
There you are.
要是大块头能帮我翻译就好了 听着
Look, I rather wanted Beefy to translate this for me. But...
我在想
I was wondering,
既然我们...
as we are,
已经...
as it were...
结婚了
married,
或许我应该
should I perhaps be
到里面去一下
slipping in for a bit?
你明白的
You know...
兽用跌打损伤油 对皇后有奇效
Vetinary Sprain Elixir. Does wonders for the Empress.
我的脚要烧着了
My ruddy foot's on fire!
药油若接触到皮肤
"Should the preparation come into contact with the skin,
请即用大量清水冲洗
"Douse at once with plenty of water."
好吧
All right..
你的双眼好似那金色的星球
Your eyes are like golden planets
向广阔的天幕眺望
glimpsed in the canopy of heaven.
好像是克拉伦斯舅舅
I think that's uncle Clawence.
我的天呐 鲁伯特 快跑去救他
Good gwief. Wun, Wupert. Wun!
他要淹死了
He's dwowning!
埃姆斯沃思伯爵 我听到您了 先生
Lord Emsworth! I hear you, sir!
您先听我一句
I have a bearing on you!
最重要的就是 不能慌张
The most important thing is not to panic.
溺水的人最容易犯的错就是发慌
The great mistake of the drowning man is to panic.
你 别过来
You, no, no!
我来了 先生 没事的
Yes, I am with you now, sir! All is well.
尽量别挣扎 埃姆斯沃思伯爵
Try not to struggle, Lord Emsworth!
您的脑袋撞到我的乐器上了
You have banged your head on my instrument.
我现在要抱住您的胸部
I'm now going to put my arm around your chest.
您要是不配合的话 我就得来硬的了
If you resist me, sir, I must incapacitate you.
请原谅我 先生
Forgive me, sir,
但您处于危急状态 而我受过训练
but your life is at risk and I have had training.
这就好了 您现在安全了 先生
There we go. You're safe now, sir.
放开我 先生
..Unhand me, sir!
弗雷德里克
Frederick?
父亲
Guv'nor.
好吧
Yes.
说来话长啊 昨晚真是不寻常
Tricky to explain. Unusual evening.
康妮姑姑让我迎娶我的妻子
Aunt Connie was advising me to marry my wife.
然后事情就有点收拾不住了
Then it all got rather out of hand.
昨晚我也过得惊心动魄
My evening also was eventful.
你的朋友 泡泡乐
Your friend Popjoy
是我见过的最可怕的年轻人
is one of the most appalling young men I ever met.
他不姓泡泡乐 他姓宾厄姆
His name's not Popjoy, it's Bingham.
也好不到哪里去
The improvement is neglible.
您就是阻止了他和格特鲁德结婚
He's the bird whose marriage to Gertrude you have forbidden.
他已经非常努力了
And he's tried really hard.
您只要让他当教区牧师
All you had to do was slip him a vicarage
让他能有点收入就行
with a bit of an income.
他为什么要当教区牧师
Why should he wish to be slipped a vicarage?
因为他就是个牧师
Because he's a parson, obviously.
大块头先生竟然是牧师吗
Mr Beefers is a priest?
我的老天爷啊
Oh, God help us.
比奇 去看看皇后怎么样
Ah, Beach. A review of The Empress.
现在就去吗 老爷
Straight away, my lord?
越快越好
If not sooner.
您要给大块头一个工作吗
So, will you give Beefy a job?
-不要 -这样啊 好吧
- I will not. - I see. Very well.
那么您是否愿意
Will you condescend instead
在关键时刻 帮帮您的独子呢
to help your only son in his hour of need?
你还有个哥哥
You have an elder brother.
不要转移话题 求您了 父亲
You quibble. Come on, Guv'nor. Do something.
如果康妮姑姑发现我已经结了婚
When Aunt C finds out I've been hitched all along,
而且她只是个放浪的舞♥女♥的话
and never had a knees-up to which she could wear a hat,
她会把我的头锯开 然后吃了我的脑子
she'll saw open my cranium and feast on my brains.
估计根本吃不饱吧 先这样吧
A meagre luncheon it will be. Good morning to you, sir.
泡泡乐
Popjoy.
麻烦你翻译一下好吗
Would you please translate?
巴吉塔公主
Princesa Paquita.
您也知道 我的侄子魅力非凡
As you are aware, my nephew is a very charming,
学识渊博 而且聪明绝顶
literate, and intensely intelligent young man.
翻译
Say it.
[乱说一通]
他出身高贵
He is of noble birth.
[用英语瞎编的葡语]
而且单身一人
He is eligible.
[依旧乱说]
[葡萄牙语]很有趣嘛
Muito interessante.
真的吗 真是非常好
Really, how very charming, very charming.
非常好
Very charming!
[德语]我的天呐 真是的
Ach, mein Gott, Komm schon.
真是糟糕透顶啊 父亲
Rum business altogether, Guv'nor.
您除了另一个儿子之外的唯一一个儿子
Your only son, apart from the other one,
被嫌弃了
spurned.
一个无辜的牧师前途被毁
A blameless vicar ruined.
您有没有取消胡子茬先生的课呢
剧集 | 布兰丁斯城堡(2013) | 导航列表