剧集 | 布兰丁斯城堡(2013) | 导航列表
No, I want you to sit...
我换一个试试
I'll try another one.
我要你去那边
I want you to go over there...
祖鲁 我要你去那边 去...那...
Zulu, I want you to go over there... Go... O...
它肯定是聋子
It's plainly deaf.
潘朵拉 说到维罗妮卡和杰里·休恩梅克t
Pandora, dear, this business of Veronica and Gerry Schoonmaker.
杰里显然不乐意做美国人
Apparently he suffers from being American,
所以也不知道他是个什么人
so one never quite knows what to expect,
但维罗妮卡跟我是老朋友了
but Veronica is a very dear friend.
我想让她在这里住得舒适
I do so want her to feel comfortable...
你在里面关了那么久 几个小时啊
Hours, you were locked in. Hours.
你是在发神经 还是在跟屋里的人说话啊
Was that a spasm or are you addressing someone in this room?
你啊 在盥洗室里
You. In the bathroom.
喝了半瓶子"无花果糖浆"
Half a bottle of "Syrup of figs"...
对了 康妮 你的这位巴克斯特
Moreover, Connie, erm, about this Baxter of yours.
巴克斯特是来帮你整理东西的
The point of YOUR Baxter is to sort things out.
他把我书房♥整理得我什么都找不到了
He's sorted things out in my study and I can't find a damn thing.
明早布兰丁堡的一切都得井然有序
By tomorrow morning, Blanding's Castle must be shipshape
静候维罗妮卡的到来
for the arrival of Veronica.
我很清楚你没那本事把东西理清楚
I know perfectly well this is beyond your abilities to arrange,
因此我就雇了巴克斯特
ergo Baxter.
你都不知道我在说什么吧
You haven't the faintest idea what I'm talking about, have you?
当然知道了 你最近神经兮兮的不就是为了
Of course I have. You've got your gusset in a bind
那个给你可可下药的安杰妮卡·苏诺克本克
about this cocoa-poisoner Angelica Snorkelbender,
她的五个老公和那条富翁狗吗
her five husbands and her millionaire dog.
他是说富翁吗
Did he say millionaire?
弗雷德里克 别捣乱 出去
Frederick, no! Out... Go!
出去 我要你去那边 快走
Away! I want you to go over there. Away!
詹宁斯小姐棒极了 但她觉得我是个白♥痴♥
Miss Jennings is corking, but she thinks I'm an idiot.
不过我的确是白♥痴♥ 这没办法
I am an idiot, can't change that.
怎么才能打动她呢
But how to impress her?
你心里一定在喊 "要培养共同爱好"
"Cultivate a shared interest", I hear you cry.
你觉得她喜欢酗酒吗
Do you suppose she enjoys drinking to excess
或者看小姑娘穿着短裙跳希米舞
and watching girls in tiny skirts do the shimmy?
先生 我觉得她可能更喜欢犬齿类的
More likely, sir, that she's interested in matters canine.
我大概不会对牙科感兴趣的 比奇
Not sure I can dicky up an interest in dentistry, Beach.
我是说狗 弗雷德里克先生
I meant dogs, Mr Frederick.
是 当然
Oh, no, no.
我和她说我觉得狗特别棒 千里挑一的宠物
I've told her I think dogs are hotsy-totsy, the bees' patellas.
问题是 我没有狗
Trouble is, I ain't got one.
厨师有条狗 先生 叫小瓶子
Cook has a dog, sir. Bottles.
您可以把它借来
I'm sure you could borrow him.
小瓶子是什么品种呢
And what make of dog is Bottles?
我们不大确定它是什么血统的 先生
Ah. His parentage is questionable, sir,
不过它很有个性
but he has character.
好极了
Good stuff.
但这改变不了一个事实
But it doesn't solve the fact
我和切希尔海滩一样呆 比奇
that I'm stony as Chesil Beach, Beach.
[切希尔海滩为石滩 "呆"和"多石"为同一个单词]
现在随时会有一个百万富翁到这来
Any minute now there's going to be a millionaire on the loose
我却完全不知道该采取什么行动
and I haven't the faintest idea how to put the moves on him.
等等 这是什么 狗粮推销员
Hold the line, what's this? Dog food rep!
这一定能吸引詹宁斯小姐
That'll dazzle Miss Jennings.
好极了
Woofo!
肥料来了
Ah... muck!
玫瑰花们要高兴坏了
My roses will be rapturous.
我亲爱的朋友 我们可不能这样跳来跳去
My dear fellow, we cannot prance around
像发疯的小精灵似的
like delirious fairies.
我还要去施肥呢
There is muck to be spread.
是康斯坦斯夫人要求的 埃姆斯沃斯伯爵
It is Lady Constance's desire, Lord Emsworth,
在城♥堡♥准备接客之时
that you remain in your study
您要乖乖待在书房♥里
while the castle is being prepared for guests.
您的事务由我负责 因此
I am at your service and accordingly,
您粪肥的施放 也将由我一手安排
I will arrange the distribution of your lordship's waste product.
你是送肥料的吗
Are you manure?
不 我是送狗粮的 要放在哪里
No, mate, I'm dog food. Where do you want it?
单据上写的是"福利滴壳·斯利普伍德"
Says on the docket, "Free Dick Threepwood".
[弗雷德里克把自己的名字拼错 意为"自♥由♥的老二
既然他想吃狗粮 那就让他吃吧
If he chooses to eat dog food, then let him do so.
从后门运进去
Take it round the back.
让男仆送到斯利普伍德先生的房♥间去
Ask the footman to make the delivery to Mr Threepwood's room.
好极了
Capital.
"乖乖待在书房♥里" 真♥他♥妈♥无礼
"Remain in your study"... Blasted impertinence.
完了 我的老天
Oh, oh, dear.
比奇
Beach!
有脏东西 这里 有粪便
There is mess. Here. Mucky mess.
我不能容忍♥粪便出现在这里
I cannot abide mucky mess.
肮脏的粪便 西大厅地板
Filthy mucky mess, west hall floor,
下午三点
1500 hours.
三点零三分之前清理干净
See that it is cleared by 1503.
这是谁干的好事
Who is responsible for this abomination?
依这气味 应该是匹马 先生
A horse, sir, by the aroma.
别跟我耍滑头 比奇
Don't get gay with me, Beach.
一切进展顺利吗 巴克斯特先生
Everything in order, Mr Baxter?
康妮 太好了
Ah, Connie, oh, good.
我在研究这些鞋子呢
I've been looking closely at these shoes, you see.
黑漆漆的看什么
In the dark?
没有啊 康妮 电灯亮着呢
Not in the dark, Connie, the electric light is illuminated
我对这些鞋子的状态很是担心啊
and I'm greatly concerned by the state of them.
看看这个又脏又大的洞
I mean, look at this... dirty great hole.
原来这是脚伸进去的地方
Oh, that's where his foot goes in.
不管了 一切都顺利吗
Anyway, how's, er... everything going?
迎接贾胖妮卡·彭斯马克安排得怎样了
Arrangements and that for Japonica Poonsmacker?
老爷 请在标红叉的地方签字 给您笔
Please sign, my lord, where indicated with a red cross. Pen.
好的
Very well.
用红笔标的 红叉事项
Red cross affair, in reddish ink.
是 埃姆斯沃思伯爵 那就是红叉
Yes, Lord Emsworth, that is a red cross.
这里 这里 还有这里
Here, here, and here.
家庭事件 重新安排...
"Matters domestic, reordering of..."
还有这里
And here.
现在我们可以开始做事了
Now we can all get on.
你好
Hello!
詹宁斯小姐 这是小瓶子
Miss Jennings, this is Bottles.
它是什么狗 杂种猎狗吗
What is he? A lurcher?
它走起来确实很奇怪
He does walk oddly.
都是因为吃了唐纳森牌犬乐狗粮
It's all the knotty muscle he's developed from eating
所以长出了结实的肌肉
Donaldson's Dog Joy.
它不吃其他东西
He dines on nothing else.
看看它 它在做什么
Look at him. What's he doing?
我猜是它的肌肉在作怪
Well, it is a muscle, I suppose...
小瓶子 从那只可怜的小狗身上下来
Bottles! Stop doing that to that little dog.
总之 我运气真好 这样遇见你
Anyway, corking bit of luck, biffing into you like this.
不 不 不
No! No! No!
你能快点把它从我腿上弄走吗
Do you think you could now remove him from my leg?
小瓶子 你太下流了
Bottles, you cad!
詹宁斯小姐 我不能
Miss Jennings, I cannot...
今天下午的"犬乐"就到此为止吧
Enough "Dog Joy"For this afternoon, I think.
不 等一下 唐纳森牌是独一无二的
No, wait. Donaldson's is a product like no other.
我卖♥♥这个
I sell it, you see.
休恩梅克一家养了五条狗
I'm going to flog these five-dog Schoonmakers
我就从他们身上赚第一桶金
a hundred weight of the stuff just for kick-off.
这种狗粮超级好吃
You see, the biscuit is so supremely delicious,
人也可以吃
you can eat it yourself.
条款三 附录九
Item three, appendix nine:
在鼻子耳朵中有不整齐的毛发
unsightly hair in the nose and ears.
在夫人的客人 休恩梅克夫人到达前
These orifices are to be purged before the arrival of her ladyship's guest,
这些地方要清理干净
Mrs Schoonmaker.
我的天啊 比奇
Good heavens. Erm, Beach.
一切都还好吗
Everything tickety-boo?
一切都井然有序 埃姆斯沃思伯爵
Everything is quite in order here, Lord Emsworth.
我还有什么能帮助您的吗
May I be of further assistance to you?
不用了 谢谢 我的天 不
剧集 | 布兰丁斯城堡(2013) | 导航列表