剧集 | 布兰丁斯城堡(2013) | 导航列表
Angela! The universal call...
问我也没用
Oh, it's no use asking me.
我不过是你这盘棋中的一枚小卒罢了
I am but a feeble pawn in your desperate game.
比奇 你来
Beach! You do it.
我不唤猪 老爷
I do not summon pigs, my lord.
等等 我好像想起来了
Wait a tick. I think I've got it!
猪猪啊吧啦哦啊哦啊哦
Pigabalabababba!
吉米·贝尔福德在牢里
Jimmy Belford's in prison,
你没用透顶 我没用透顶
you're useless, I'm useless,
你不过是枚小卒 比奇誓不唤猪
you're a desperate prawn, Beach does not summon pigs.
好极了
Very well.
我们来和皇后谈谈吧
Let us consult the Empress.
背信弃义的帕斯洛休想
The perfidious Parsloe shall not
将胜利从我手中夺走 弗雷迪
rob me of this triumph, Freddie.
我才不管你的胜利 我的五十镑怎么办
Never mind your ruddy triumph, what about my 50 quid?
克拉伦斯 我受够了
Clarence. I am come down.
这件关于吉米·贝尔福德的蠢事必须停止
This imbecility regarding Jimmy Belford must stop!
-让开 -不许你这样对我说话
- Hoy! - Don't you "Hoy" Me!
你这个傻子 呆瓜 蠢货
You're a gull and an oaf and a nincompoop!
尽管如此 我还是想看我的猪
Nevertheless, I want to see m'pig!
贝尔福德就在你眼皮底下对安吉拉献殷勤
Belford drooling over Angela right under your nose -
这真是令人忍♥无可忍♥
it's impossible!
那男人生来就配不上我们家的人
The man was born to an unsuitable station in life
他最好早点认清这个事实
and the sooner he's reconciled to it, the better.
就是这个样子
That's all there is to be said.
虽然我不想表示反对
Well, I hate to disagree...
那就别表示
Then don't!
听着 如果你们俩真的
You know, if you two actually succeed
破坏了我和吉米的婚姻
in scuppering my marriage to Jimmy,
我就从城垛上跳下来
I will hurl myself from the battlements!
摔成肉泥
Splat!
海棠花上到处都溅着我的血肉
Thwarted niece, all over the begonias.
求你做一件对得起自己家族的事情
Just for once, do something to deserve the name of Emsworth.
我说
I say!
我可以和埃文斯警官聊聊
Why don't I have a bit of a chinwag with Constable Evans?
怎么样
No?
警官
But Constable,
这可是在斯克劳斯伯兰岛上窖藏了十年的酒
it's a ten-year-old malt from the Isle of Scrawnsporran!
斯克劳斯伯兰
Scrawnsporran?
好吧 仅此一次
Well, I never!
-吉米·贝尔福德 -小点声
- Jimmy Belford. - Shush!
吉米·贝尔福德
Jimmy Belford.
如果我放了你 你能保证
If I release you, do you give me your word
一个小时之内回来吗
you'll return yourself to custard within the hour?
我可以乘机亲吻一下安吉拉吗
Can I spend some of that hour kissing Angela?
那是当然
Oh, rather!
但你得跟我父亲说下他的...
But you must also talk to the Guv'nor about his...
-猪 -小点声
- Pig. - Shush!
他都快急疯了
Wiggy wiggy wig.
猪猪呼咿咿啊啊哦
Pig-hoo-o-o-0-eauurghhh!
猪猪呼咿咿啊啊哦
Pig-hoo-o-o-0-eauurghhh!
猪猪呼咿咿啊啊哦
Pig-hoo-o-o-0-eauurghhh!
不对 不对
No! No! No!
要连续自然地喊出来才行
Definitely taking the scenic route on the arpeggio.
克拉伦斯舅舅 您那种叫法
Your call, Uncle Clarence.
连米布丁的皮都叫不下来
It couldn't summon the skin off a rice pudding.
好好学着
Look and learn.
猪猪呼咿哦咿哦咿哦咿嘿
Pig-hoo-o-o-o-ey!
我亲爱的 最亲最爱的贝尔福德
My dear, dear fellow. Belford.
我同意你... 娶...这姑娘
Be my guest. Erm... Marry erm... this one.
恭喜你 亲爱的
Congratulations, my dear.
太棒了
Capital...
很好 很好 跟你聊得很愉快
Right. Right. Good. Well, enjoyed our little chat.
都回来了 一切正常吗 很好
All prisoners present and correct? Splendid.
我这个计划 难道真的奏效了
Did I, erm...suggest a plan of action that actually worked...?
你就得意地笑吧 格利高里爵士
You may smirk, Sir Gregory.
你这执法不公的家伙 就偷着乐吧
You may snigger up your perjured sleeve.
但你很快就会后悔的
But you will rue your shabby conduct, soon enough.
我准备好了 没想到吧
Ready. That surprised you.
准备好做什么
Ready for what?
参加吉普赛人的葬礼吗
A gypsy funeral?
参加怪人的狂欢吗
A carnival of grotesques?
要去喝松节油和掺了甲醇的劣酒吗
A convocation of imbibers of turpentine and methylated spirit?
我不大明白你在说什么
Don't entirely catch your drift.
我还没说完
I shall continue snowing.
如果你敢戴这顶帽子去什罗普郡展览
If you wear that hat to the Shropshire Show,
我就用一把小钝勺把你的内脏掏出来
I shall eviscerate you with a small, blunt spoon,
让你痛不欲生
ill-adapted for the purpose.
什么也别说 说了也没用
Is there any point to what you're going to say?
换顶正经人戴的帽子 快点
Hat. Patrician bearing and chop, chop!
你那头猪怎么样了 埃姆斯沃思
So, how's your pig, Emsworth?
好得很呢 格利高里爵士
In the pink, Sir Gregory...
接下来进场的是中型约克郡猪
Next, we have our Middle White,
布兰丁皇后
the Empress of Blandings...
本年度肥猪奖的获得者是 皇后
The winner of the Fattest Pig is... the Empress!
你好啊 康妮 你好...
Oh, hello, Connie. Hello, erm...
赫彻姆 我是赫彻姆勋爵
Heacham. I'm Lord Heacham.
很好 先生
Good for you, sir.
一切是否都按我满意的方向进展
Is everything being accomplished to my satisfaction
没有给家里蒙羞吧
and to the family's honour?
一切都很好 亲爱的
I think so, my dear.
真的吗 克拉伦斯
Would you say so, Clarence?
真的 亲爱的
I would, my dear.
那这是怎么一回事
Then how do you account for this?
别人的小胡子修得难看
A fellow can't be held accountable
也不能怪我呀
for another fellow's ill-advised moustache, y'know...
埃姆斯沃思 我正式通知你
I come to give you formal notice, Emsworth,
我要解除同你外甥女的婚约
that I am breaking off my engagementto your niece.
哪个外甥女 我有好几个外甥女呢
Which one? I've several, y'know. Oh!
安吉拉 脑子比较笨的那个
Angela. The fat-headed one.
这样啊 没关系
Oh, well, that's all right!
随便你怎么解除婚约
You can break off with Angela till the cows come home!
反正她也要嫁给别人了 这样正好
She's marrying somebody else, that's fine and dandy.
天呐 那是韦尔比洛夫德吗
Lord! Is that Wellbeloved?
韦尔比洛夫德 你出狱啦 太好了
Wellbeloved! Are you out of prison? Hurrah!
我父亲真是无可救药啊
The Guv'nor really is incorrigible!
虽然我不知道"无可救药"是什么意思
I don't know what that means,
不过他就是那样 没错的
but he's it.
他的猪可帮了我的大忙
Anyway, his pig saved my bacon.
说不定我和弗丽西缇还有戏
I may still be in with a shout with Felicity from the Pussy.
有个哥们要赌 那群羊里面
There's a lad running a book on which one of those goaty things
哪只会先拉屎
is going to be the first to drop a you-know-what.
我觉得是那只带斑点的
I fancy the spotty one.
它可吃了不少卷心菜呢
Been eating a heck of a lot of cabbage.
我要赌十英镑
I'm in for a tenner.
您想不想下一注 姑姑
Do you feel lucky, Aunt C?
安吉拉 给我回来
Angela! Come back here.
我非常明白你的感受
Oh, I know just how you feel.
它的状态非常好 老爷
She's in showroom condition, m'lord.
您把它照顾得真不错
You took care of her.
谢谢您让我回来
Grand of you to have me back.
说什么呢 韦尔比洛夫德
Nonsense. Mind you, Wellbeloved...
你离开这段时间内 有什么心得吗
what have you learned from this period of absence?
如果我再看到啤酒
When I see a pint of beer,
我就说 到我身后来
I'm going to say, get thee behind me.
那样怕是不好拿杯子吧
Wouldn't that make it rather tricky to get hold of the glass?
您说得也是
Yeah. You have a point.
-您学到了什么呢 老爷 -我吗
- What have you learned, m'lord? - What have I learned?
猪猪呼咿哦咿哦咿哦咿嘿
Pig-hoo-o-o-o-ey!
剧集 | 布兰丁斯城堡(2013) | 导航列表