剧集 | 黑鸟(2022) | 导航列表
我是…
You know, I-- I'm--
我就是做了
I just do things.
我不能控制自己
I'm not in control.
就像马里恩的那个女孩 那个女大学生
It's like that girl in Marion. The college girl.
拉里 你知道她的名字
Now, you know her name, Larry.
没错 她叫特里西亚雷特勒
Tricia Reitler, yes.
马里恩警方在那起案件中 逮捕了另一名男子
You know, the Marion Police arrested another man in that case.
不是他干的
He didn't do it.
有一个在威斯康星州 在其中一个重演场地附近
There was one in Wisconsin, near one of the reenactments,
还有几个在印第安纳州
and some in Indiana.
我不记得我伤害了哪几个
I can't remember which ones I hurt.
就是…我一直都感觉很累
It's just-- I'm so tired all the time.
我总是很累 而且很难过
I'm always tired, you know, and sad.
我不喜欢马里恩的那个家伙
And what I don't like is this guy in Marion
想抢我的功劳
trying to take credit for my act.
那些衣服并不是他叠的
He didn't fold the clothes.
他没叠那些衣服 对吧
He didn't fold the clothes, did he?
-没有 -没有
- No. - No.
因为拉链不是他弄坏的 他也没为此感到难过
Because he didn't break the zipper, and he didn't feel bad about it.
所以我才会把衣服叠了
And that's why I folded the clothes.
是的
Yeah.
我需要一份认罪书和一台电脑
I need a confession form and a computer.
我安排你去敞开式办公室
I'll set you up in the bullpen.
他提到的衣服…是怎么回事
What-- What's this about the clothes?
特里西亚雷特勒的衣服 是在离学校约16公里的公园里发现的
Tricia Reitler's clothes were found in a park about 10 miles from campus.
还有一只从她耳朵上扯下来的带血耳环
That, and a bloody earring was ripped from her ear,
她的牛仔裤上有她的血
her blood was on her jeans,
她被脱掉的牛仔裤上拉链断了
and her zipper was broken where her jeans had been taken off of her.
-她和他搏斗了 -这些信息都没被公开
- She fought him. - None of this is public information.
-需要搜查令 搜查他的家 -这就去
- We need a warrant on his home. - On it.
以及搜查他的车
And on his vehicles.
你是县警局的调查员
You're a county sheriff's investigator.
我是首席调查员
I'm Chief Investigator.
而你刚抓到了一个连环杀手
And you just reeled in a serial killer.
我们什么都还没做呢 把他抓起来关进监狱吧
Well, we haven't done shit yet. Let's close him.
都给你准备好了
You're all set.
(沃巴什警♥察♥局 报告编辑器)
(拉里霍尔的供状)
(去年春天)
(我在马里恩大学附近)
(因为我需要找个人在一起)
(给她看我的货车)
(我把她推了进去)
(她哭了起来)
(因此我让她吸入了一些起动液)
(她昏过去了)
(掐了她的脖子)
(和她发生了性关系)
-好了吗 -是的
- We got it? - Yeah.
(然后载着她在乡下驶了一段路)
(掐她的脖子直到她没了呼吸)
(把她埋在那 感觉很糟)
他刚问了是否应该联♥系♥律师
He just asked if he should contact a lawyer.
就快好了
Almost there.
-快一点 -好的
- Come on. - Okay.
-没时间了 -好的
- Gotta go. - Yeah.
(丹尼尔斯詹姆斯安德鲁)
(丹尼尔斯劳伦斯德瓦恩)
(住家地址 待定 印第安纳州 沃巴什)
(声明日期:1994年11月15日 开始时间:下午3点30分)
马克
Mark.
好的 完成了
Okay, I got it.
-去吧 是的 -打印
- Go. Yeah. - Print it?
该死的东西
Fucking thing.
这是我做的
This is what I did?
我没这么做
I didn't do this.
我没有
I didn't.
不 拉里 但你确实做了
Yeah, but you did, Larry.
你做了
You did.
难怪我晚上睡不着
No wonder why I can't sleep at night.
(拉里德瓦恩霍尔 劳伦斯德瓦恩丹尼尔斯)
天啊…
Oh, God. Oh, God.
拉里
Larry…
会没事的
it'll be all right.
一切都好不起来了
Nothing's ever gonna be all right again.
别管我过得好不好 你好吗
Forget how I'm doing. How you doing?
我就这样
I'm, you know, whatever.
爸 我不知道 你到底好吗
I don't know, Dad. How are you?
我很虚弱
I'm weak.
我的左边…
My left side is--
我经常忘记带钥匙 诸如此类
I forget my keys, a lot. You know, shit like that.
你能做些什么
What are you gonna do?
只能这样了
It is what it is.
萨米在照顾你吗
Sammy taking care of you?
照顾过了头
Too much.
我只要尿尿她就会问我是什么颜色
I can't take a piss without her asking me what color it is.
我说:“黄色” 她就问:“好的 深还是浅 ”
I said, "It's yellow." "Yeah, but dark or light?"
是的 在说你
Yeah, you.
她做得好 你这个糟老头 听她的
Well, good for her, you old prick. Listen to her.
好啦…
Yeah, yeah.
说真的 你在里面怎么样
Seriously, how you doing in there?
吉米 时间到
Jimmy, time's up.
爸 我得走了
Dad, I gotta roll.
我们再谈 好吗
Talk soon, okay?
好的 当然 保重
Yeah, sure. Stay safe.
你也是
You too.
怎么啦
What?
怎么啦
What?
你应该告诉他
You could've told him
上周有几天你的一只眼睛失明了
you went blind in one eye for a couple of days last week.
谁会想听这个
Who wants to hear that?
或者告诉他有几天你走路或说话有困难
Or you got trouble walking or talking some days.
-就…你可以别说了吗 -什么
- Just s-- You know, will you stop it? - What?
-就别说了 -什么
- Just stop! - What?
就…
Just, you know--
什么
What?
别说了
Stop.
我和儿子有简略的表达方式 有些话是不用说出来的
Me and my son, we have a shorthand. We say things without having to say them.
-你什么都没说 -我刚才就是这么说的
- You don't say anything at all. - That's what I just said.
是的 喝你的酒吧
Yeah, have some more wine.
吃你的紫色药丸
Take your purple pill.
(联邦调查局证据收集组)
(皮条客)
杰森 你好
Hey, Jason!
谢谢 我们去看看别的 把它关上
Thanks, we're moving on. Close it up.
看了这些吗
Seen these yet?
像房♥子一样令人厌恶
As nasty as the house?
其中一辆是
One of 'em is.
另一辆呢
What about the other one?
第一个到的证据收集组人员说 根据他的专业嗅觉 这闻起来像三样东西
First ERT guy said, to his expert nose, it smells like three things.
化学清洁剂 牛魔王清洁剂和变性酒精
Chemical cleanser, Armor All, and denatured alcohol.
是拉里霍尔唯一收拾干净的东西
The one thing in the world Larry Hall keeps clean.
对吧
Right?
不再去牙医诊室了吗
So, no more dentist?
霍尔之前是位清洁工
Hall was a janitor.
在同样的三栋办公楼里值夜班
Worked nights on the same three office buildings.
该公♥司♥表示 从来没有一个清洁工 能打扫得有拉里一半好
Company said no janitor they ever had cleaned half as good as Larry.
这就是为何你们在他的货车里 找不到受害者的脱氧核糖核酸
That's why you never found his victims' DNA in his van.
答对了 让霍尔成为如此有能力的杀手的 另一个突出事实是什么
Bingo. What's the other salient fact that made Hall such a competent killer?
他从小就挖掘坟墓
He grew up digging graves?
你开始在小测验中取得好成绩
Starting to ace the quizzes now.
那他的双胞胎兄弟呢
What about his twin?
加里
Gary?
你读过关于胎儿输血综合征吗
You read about fetofetal transfusion syndrome?
有的 但不知道是什么意思
Yeah, I didn't know what it meant.
这种情况会在子♥宫♥中发生
It happens in the womb
就是双胞胎中的一个 比另一个吸收更多胎盘血液
when one twin imbibes more of the placenta blood than the other.
基本上 加里喝了拉里的关键血液
Essentially, Gary drank crucial parts of Larry
在他们出生前
before they were born.
老天
Holy shit.
所以 加里拥有好看的外貌 聪明的脑袋以及某些运动能力
So, Gary got the looks and the brains and some athletic ability,
剧集 | 黑鸟(2022) | 导航列表