剧集 | 黑鸟(2022) | 导航列表
She was, huh?
“我要我妈妈
"I want my mommy.
带我去找妈妈”
Just take me to my mommy."
我不喜欢那样
I did not like that.
这让我很生气 它毁了一切
It made me mad. It ruined everything.
因此 我带她下了货车
So, I took her out of the van,
然后把她带到了田地深处
and I walked her pretty far back into the field.
我找到了一棵树 我之前做了这个…
And I found this tree, and I had made this…
像是用两条皮带绑在一起做成的工具
Tool, I guess, that I had made by putting two leather belts together.
我有这么一根棍子
And I had this stick--
我让她背靠着树坐下来
Well, I told her to sit down with her back against the tree.
我不想看到她的脸 你懂吗
I didn't want to see her face, you know?
然后
And,
是的 然后我迅速地 把那两条皮带绕在她脖子上
So yeah, so then I quickly whipped the two belts around her neck,
拉紧了并插入棍子
and I squeezed and put the stick in.
我就开始拧它 就像那种…
I just started twisting it, like one of those…
叫什么来着
What do you call it…
-止血带 -就是止血带
- Tourniquet? - Tourniquet, exactly.
是的
Yeah.
我就一直拧 直到她停止发出…
I just kept twisting until she stopped making…
就是
You know.
声音
Sounds.
听起来你也是迫不得已
Well, it sounds like you did what you had to do.
没说过什么十分恶心的话 只是奇怪的话
Never said anything totally gross, just off.
他说的话总是很奇怪
Always off.
怎么说
How?
他会说:“你的脚踝真漂亮”
He'd be like, "You have really pretty ankles."
或他有一次对我说:“你的耳垂熟透了”
Or, said to me once, "Your earlobes are very ripe."
那是拉里闲聊的方式
That was Larry making small talk.
其他时候 他就会坐在 其中一张野餐长椅上盯着你看
Other times, he'd just sit at one of the picnic benches and just stare.
而如果有时候你被他烦死了
And, if it got to you like sometimes it did,
你会问:“拉里 怎么了 ”
you'd be like, "Larry, what's up?"
他就会说:“你知道大多数的 清洁剂都含有碱液吗 ”
And he'd be all, "Did you know that most cleaners contain lye?"
然后他会要你去他的货车里 看清洁剂的成分
And then he'd want you to go to his van and look at the list of ingredients.
-你去过吗 -当然没有
- Did you ever go? - Fuck no.
你知道有谁去过吗
You know anyone who did?
没有 这里没有 我们全都怕了他
Not around here, no. We were all creeped out by him.
然后 当他开始送我东西
Then, when he started to give me stuff…
他送你东西
He gave you stuff?
曾经送我一对耳环
A pair of earrings once.
小挂盒
A locket.
一双用过的芭蕾平底鞋
Pair of used ballet flats.
是你的尺码吗
Were they your size?
是的 让人感到更加不舒服
Yep. Made it worse.
你有没有可能还保存着任何一件
No chance you kept any of this stuff?
我们每个季末都会有失物招领大甩卖♥♥
We have a lost and found sale at the end of every season.
有一样东西我没扔掉
There is one thing that I didn't throw away.
我们最后一次见到他时 他给了我这个
Last time we ever saw him, he gave me that.
我从没骑过它 一次也没有
I never rode it, not once.
每次看到它 我都感到恶心
Every time I look at it, it makes me wanna take a shower.
我妈妈说我一直是个乖孩子
My mother said I was never any trouble
除了当我执着于我想要的东西
except when I fixated on something I wanted,
就像是一只狗盯上了一块猪排
like a dog on a pork chop.
因此她把我想要的东西说成我的猪排
So that's what she'd call it. My pork chop.
六岁时 我的猪排是条金鱼
When I was six, my pork chop was a goldfish.
九岁时 是一包蝴蝶发夹
When I was nine, it was a pack of butterfly hair clips.
五彩缤纷的
Multicolored.
但我最大的猪排 是让我十分着迷
But my biggest pork chop, the one I obsessed over
也必须等我过13岁生日
and had to wait until my 13th birthday for,
而且还得挣够五个月的零花钱才能得到的
and still work off five months' allowance to get,
它是一辆越野脚踏车
was a mountain bike.
我算过了 我活了超过五千天
I did the math. I lived over 5,000 days.
超过十三万五千个小时
Over 135,000 hours.
那些都是属于我的时间
All that time was mine.
一个人可以死 但所活过的日子无法抹去
You can die, but you can't un-live.
我活过了
I lived.
这里
Here.
这里
Here.
这里
Here.
以及这里
And here.
太美好了
It was great.
这并不足够
It's not enough.
胡说
That's bullshit.
听说过证据链吗
Heard of chain of evidence?
我们有证人能肯定霍尔给了她这个
We have a witness who swears Hall gave it to her.
这脚踏车的序列号♥呢
Where's the serial number of the bike?
有人用酸液把它灼掉了
Someone burned it off with acid.
没有办法确凿地证明 这是杰西卡罗奇的脚踏车
There's no way to conclusively prove that this is Jessica Roach's,
除非上面同时有霍尔和罗奇的指纹
unless matching fingerprints of both Hall and Roach are found on it.
已经过了四年 我敢说不可能找到了
And after four years, I'm fairly confident it won't be.
我们有几位目击证人 指认拉里霍尔出现在…
We have witnesses who place Larry Hall in the area…
我不会再接新案子了
I'm not trying a new case here.
他声称雷特勒所埋的地方…
Where he claimed to have buried Reitler…
我所要辩护的是第二次上诉
I'm defending against a second appeal.
他也是在那地方 把杰西卡罗奇的脚踏车给了别人
And where he gave someone Jessica Roach's bike.
这并不足够
It's not enough.
还差得远
Not even close.
但你们做得很好
But you did great work here.
真的做得很好 这真是一流
You did. This is top-fucking-notch.
嘿 看着我
Hey, look at me.
你们是做得很好 但还不足够
You did. But it's not enough.
怎样才算足够
What would be enough?
我不知道
I don't know.
但这些还不算足够
But this ain't it.
詹姆斯
James?
詹姆斯
James.
詹姆斯 你睡了吗
James, you up?
好吧 晚安
Well, good night.
睡个好觉
Sleep well.
(改编自著作《与魔鬼同行》)
(詹姆斯基恩和希勒尔莱文著)
剧集 | 黑鸟(2022) | 导航列表