剧集 | 黑鸟(2022) | 导航列表
你可以做得更多
You could do more.
我不明白
I don't follow.
你可以给她们安宁
You could give them peace,
给她们的家人安宁
their families anyway.
你可以把地图给他们
You could give them the map.
地图
The map?
是的
Yeah.
为什么
But why?
这样他们就睡得着了
So they could sleep.
能埋葬死者
Bury their dead.
如果你让他们得到安宁
If you've given them their peace,
并让他们的女儿得到你的…
and you've given the daughters your…
你的…
Your--
如果我让他们知道我看到的 我所目睹的
If I give them my seeing-- my witness.
那一切都会变好
Then everything will be okay.
一切都很好 一切都美满
Everything is okay. Everything is bliss.
如果你让他们知道你所看到的
If you've given them your seeing
这样她们的父母
then the parents would have the--
就会知道他们的女儿在哪里
the knowing of where their girls are.
他们就可以放下过往
They could move on.
詹姆斯 你糊涂了
James, you're not thinking clearly.
我如果这样做 就永远出不去了
If I did that, then I would never get out of here.
你可以的
You could.
如果有人能把它寄给…
What if someone could send the--
把女孩们的埋葬地点匿名寄给有关当局
the locations of the girls to the authorities, like, anonymously?
为何要这么做
Why?
就是有人这么做
They just did.
那么她们的家人就会知道 他们就会有这些地点
Then the families would know. They would have that.
但他们为何要有这些地点
But why should they have that?
拉里 因为他们可能非常伤心
Because they're probably hurting pretty bad, Larry.
詹姆斯
James!
詹姆斯…
James.
你在耍我 你总是在耍我
You're fucking with me. You're always fucking with me.
就像加里
Just like Gary.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你得缓解这些人的痛楚
You gotta give these people some release.
你说什么 再说一遍
What did you say? Say that again?
你得缓解这些人的痛楚
Give these people some release.
不行
Never.
为什么
Why?
詹姆斯 因为我会赢得上诉
Because, James, I'm going to win my appeal.
我会走出这些门 继续过我的生活
And I'm going walk right out those doors and keep on living my life.
你不会赢得上诉的
You're not gonna win your appeal.
绝不可能
No fucking way!
詹姆斯 你为何这样…
James, why are you acting--
你永远也出不去
You'll never get out of here.
你杀了儿童 那些哭着找妈妈的儿童
You kill children who cry for their mothers.
你这该死的疯子
You demented fucking monster!
博蒙特派你来的 对吧
Beaumont sent you, didn't he?
你是他派来的 对吧
He did, didn't he?
-博蒙特派你来的 -守卫
-Beaumont, sent you! -Guard!
博蒙特派你来的
Beaumont sent you.
博蒙特派你来的 对吧
Beaumont sent you, didn't he?
-住手 -去你的
-Hey! -You fuck!
-去你的 -别打了
-Fuck you! -Break it up!
你这个贱♥人♥
You cunt fucking whore!
博蒙特派你来的 该死的
Beaumont sent you! Fuck you!
你去死吧
Go fuck your mother!
我知道你已经想这么做了
I know you've already fucking thought about it!
-冷静点 -该死
-Settle down! -Fuck!
我需要和齐切尔曼医生谈谈
I need to talk to Dr. Zicherman.
不 今晚就要
No, tonight.
不可能
Ain't happening.
不然打个电♥话♥行吗 很快的
How about a phone call? Just a quick one.
打电♥话♥ 犯人 别逗了
Phone call? Convict, please.
打电♥话♥也不行
Ain't no phone call happening either.
拜托了
Please.
听着 我明早给你接通电♥话♥ 行吧
Look, I'll hook you up in the morning. All right?
谢了
Thank you.
-不 我需要见齐切尔曼医生 -冷静点
-No. I need Dr. Zicherman. -Calm down.
-让我见齐切…不 -来吧
-Get me Dr. Zich-- No! -Come on.
他的电♥话♥号♥码是6125711
His number is 6-1-2-5-7-1-1.
他的电♥话♥号♥码是6125711
His number is 6-1-2-5-7-1-1.
就这样…我只需要打个电♥话♥
That's it! That's all I need. That's it!
6 1 2 5 7 1 1
6-1-2-5-7-1-1.
不 好的 让我和监狱长谈谈
No. Okay. Just let me talk to the warden.
-让我和监狱长谈谈 -给我闭嘴
-Let me talk to the fucking warden! -Shut the fuck up!
-给我闭嘴 -不
-Shut the fuck up! -No!
进去
Get in.
不
No!
嘿 我只需要一支铅笔
Hey. I just need a pencil.
如果你还想要多一张毛毯 多一个枕头 多点卫生纸
If you want another blanket, another pillow, more toilet paper,
你得帮我们个大忙 给我闭嘴 犯人
you gotta do us a huge favor and shut the fuck up, Convict.
别…我…
No, I--
我需要一支笔或铅笔或蜡笔 什么都行
I need a pen. A pencil. A fucking crayon, anything!
回来 拜托
Come back, please!
求你了 回来
Please, come back!
我只需要一支铅笔
If I could just use a pencil.
你甚至可以站在这里看着我用
You can even stand here with me while I use--
体液全都是…
Bodily fluids, they all--
它们每一个都有不同的功能
They all serve, like, a different function, every one of them.
就像唾液与血液都有不同功能
Like, saliva has one purpose, and blood another.
(致:加里霍尔 印第安纳州 沃巴什)
他一整天都在烧吗
He do that all day?
不一定
Depends.
有那么多要烧啊
That much to burn, huh?
是的 有时候吧 就是些灌木丛 许多枯死的花
Sometimes, yeah. Just scrub, lots of dead flowers.
但大多时候 他只是习惯这样做 喜欢边盯着火看边喝酒
Mostly, though, he's just in the habit. Likes staring into the fire, drinking.
我们几年前见过面
We met a few years ago.
-我记得 -是的
-I remember. -Yeah.
我也记得她
Remember her too.
布莱恩米勒
Brian Miller.
联邦调查局的劳伦麦考利 我没想到你还住在这里
Lauren McCauley, FBI. I didn't think you lived here anymore.
我不住在这里
I don't.
时不时地回来帮忙
Come back to help out now and again.
你在发型上做了些改变
You do something different with your hair?
没
No.
染发了 没有吗
Color it? Nothing?
没有
Nope.
你看起来很不错
You look good.
加里 你太客气了 也许我们可以进屋谈谈
That's nice of you to say, Gary. Maybe we could all talk inside?
你们有搜查令吗
You got a warrant?
那还是呼吸新鲜空气吧
Then enjoy the fresh air.
我们这里讲究礼仪
Got manners around here.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
你们已经让他下半辈子都关在牢里了
You already got him locked up the rest of his life.
如果他上诉成功的话就不会了
Not if he makes his appeal.
是的
Yeah.
你们从没掌握他的犯案证据 只是很多的揣测
Well, you ain't never had shit on him but a lot of conjecture.
不 我们有他的两份供词
No, we got two confessions.
是的 他的律师用了“被迫”这个词
Yeah, "coerced" was the word his lawyer used.
一个法庭认同了 你们会来这里烦我们
One court's agreed. You wouldn't be here bothering us
是因为你们认为 他的第二次上诉结果也会是这样
if you didn't think his second appeal's gonna go the same way.
到时他就会回家
And then he'll be back home.
是的
Yeah.
他就会重施故技
Up to his old tricks.
他会做回原来的工作 一点事都没有
He'll get his old job back and be fine.
是的 也许会遇到一个好女孩 安定下来 组建家庭
Yeah. Maybe meet a nice girl, settle down, raise a family.
嘿
Hey.
-什么 -别这样
剧集 | 黑鸟(2022) | 导航列表