剧集 | 黑鸟(2022) | 导航列表
I'm taking a drive to relax, not to get worked up.
好吧
All right.
回来时能给我们买♥♥些甘露咖啡利口酒吗
Can you pick us up some Kahlúa on your way back?
好的 做梦吧
Yeah, imagine that.
木工室
Woodshop.
你说什么
What's that?
我最后见到拉里的地方
Last place I saw Larry.
这些你做了多久了
How long you been working on those?
几周了
Couple of weeks.
你用它们干吗
What do you do with them?
我把它们寄回家
I send them home.
为什么
Why?
唐尼说你今天差点和人打架
Donny said that you almost got into a fight today.
在打电♥话♥时
At the phones?
是的 有个囚犯要用电♥话♥
Yeah, some con wanted the phone.
我的帐户出了点问题 我无法打电♥话♥出去
There's some mess-up with my account. I can't make calls out.
你给帐户进了钱
But you funded the account?
也许你和人结仇了
Maybe you made an enemy.
和谁
Of who?
这里的工作人员
Someone who works here.
你最近是否和任何人有过分歧
Have you had any disagreements with anyone lately?
我昨天和一个守卫出了点小问题
I had some minor words with a guard yesterday.
我不记得那家伙的名字了 但他一直惹恼我
Can't remember the guy's name, but he was just busting my balls.
为了什么事
About what?
没什么
Nothing.
不可能没什么
It's not nothing.
詹姆斯 别这样 你可以跟我说
James, come on. It's me.
拉里 是为了你
It was about you, Larry.
守卫为何会谈论我
Why would some guard talk about me?
他说…
He said…
他说你是个儿童猥亵者
He said you're a kid-diddler.
和儿童杀手
And a kid-killer.
我不是想笑 我只是…
I don't mean to laugh, I just--
儿童猥亵者
A kid-diddler?
詹姆斯 我这辈子从没强♥奸♥过任何人
I've never raped anyone in my life, James.
那你做了什么
So, what did you do?
我和她们发生性关系
I had sex with them.
好的
Okay.
詹姆斯 她们也不是儿童
And they weren't children, James.
直到最近才算是 在19世纪并不是
Not until recently. I mean, not back in the 1800s.
是的
Sure.
詹姆斯 你和多少个女人上过床
James, how many women have you fucked?
-从高中开始 -不 不是高中
- Since high school? I mean… - No, not high school.
我是说你和多少个女人…
I mean how many women have--
上过床 我指的是在高中时期
You know, over the high school ages, have you fucked?
- 80个 -什么
- Eighty. - What?
- 80个 -我估计
- Eighty? - I guess.
可能有一 两个我忘了
I mean, there's probably one or two I'm forgetting about,
但我不确定具体数字
but I'm not totally sure the figure.
詹姆斯 这一点都不好笑 真的是80个
That's not funny, James. Is it 80?
是的
Yeah.
怎么可能
How?
你是怎么做到…如何做到…
How did you manage to-- How--
-你有固定的搭讪词吗 -不
- Do you have like a line you use? - No.
我只是…我的意思是我跟她们说话
I just-- I mean, I talk to 'em.
她们也跟我说话 最终大家都会把衣服脱了
And they talk to me, and eventually, our clothes come off.
-但是怎么做呢 -我刚说了
- But how? - I just told you.
不 你没说
No you didn't.
拉里 我不明白 很抱歉
I don't follow, Larry. I'm sorry.
没有女人会只是“跟我说话”
No woman will ever just "talk to me."
但年纪较轻的女孩会
But younger girls will.
其中一些
Some.
是的
Yeah.
她起初很友善
She was nice at first.
谁
Who's that?
-拉里 谁很友善 -杰西卡罗奇
- Who was nice, Larry? - Jessica Roach.
她的脚踏车爆胎了 她当时正沿着碎石路行驶
Her bike had a flat, she was driving up this gravel road.
尽管她的是一辆越野脚踏车
Even though she had a mountain bike--
岩石和碎石混在一起
You know, rocks and gravel mix in with each other
而岩石可能会很锋利 所以…
and rocks can be sharp, so…
女孩们自以为很聪明 但她不会修爆胎
Girls think they're so smart, but there she was with a flat.
你把它修好了
You fix it?
-不 我只是载了她一程 -好的
- Oh, no. I just offered her a ride. - Right.
詹姆斯 他们把我说得 像是扑向这些女孩并攻击她们
They make it sound like I jump on these girls, James, and attack them.
这并不是事实
That's not reflective of the truth.
她喜欢和我说话 她真的喜欢
She liked talking to me. She did.
我当天载着我的脚踏车 我打开了货车门
I had my bike that day, and I opened up the doors to the van
给她看 并且…
and I showed her, and…
告诉她我有多喜欢骑脚踏车 然后我们聊了起来
I told her how much I like cycling, and we talked about that.
拉里 听起来你跟她说话一点问题都没有
Sounds like you had no trouble talking to her, Larry.
没有
None.
是的 她很友善 就像我说的
Yeah, she was nice, like I said.
但后来就不友善了
Until she wasn't.
她突然攻击你啊
She turned on you, huh?
像一只患狂犬病的松鼠 就这样
Like a rabid squirrel, just
你还记得为了什么事吗
You remember why?
你为什么这么问
Why are you asking?
该死的 拉里 我以为我们只是在聊天
Shit, Larry, I thought we were just talking.
我们在聊天
Is that what we're doing?
我是在聊天
That's what I'm doing.
她上我的车时还好好的
She got into my van just fine.
她看了看我的脚踏车和清洁用品
She looked at my bike and my cleaning supplies.
她问我是不是本地人 以及我为何蓄留这么大的角鬓
She asked if I live locally, and why I had such big burnsides.
她称角鬓为鬓角
She called them sideburns.
我跟她说了重演的事
I told her about reenactments,
她也问了很多好问题
and she asked really good questions, you know?
她很好奇 也很聪明
She was so curious and so smart.
所以我吻了她
And so I kissed her.
就在那时 她变得不友善了 简直可怕 扇我耳光又打我
And that's when she turned mean. Just awful, slapping me and hitting me.
我只好用沾了起动液的抹布来制♥服♥她
And I just had to rag her with the starter fluid.
我必须这么做
I had to.
之后我们行驶了一段路
So we drove for a little while.
我想找个不错 安静的小地方
I was trying to find, like, a nice, quiet, little place.
我后来找到了 尽管不知道那是什么地方
And I did, even though I didn't know where I was
也不知道我们要去哪里 但我找到了一个地方
or where we were going, but I found one.
接着发生了什么事
Then what happened?
我…
I-- Well, I, you know.
我进到车后座 和她一起 我又用抹布捂了她几次
I went into the back of the van with her, and I ragged her a few more times.
她一直醒过来
She kept waking up?
她抓了我
She scratched me.
很用力 伤痕很深
So hard. It was deep.
后来当我清理她指甲下的肉时
And when I cleaned out the flesh from under her nails later on,
发现里面有很多我的肉
there was a lot of me under there.
很多很多
A lot of me.
你有没有和她发♥生♥关♥系♥
You have sex with her?
我就知道你会问这个 没有…很奇怪
I knew you were gonna ask that. No-- It's weird.
我不太记得了
I don't totally remember.
我就像是失去知觉 然后就像做梦一样
It was like I blacked out, but then it was like I was in a dream
我看到自己在打她 在用布捂她
where I see myself beating on her and ragging her,
在打她 在用布捂她
beating on her and ragging her.
然后我醒了 她没穿衣服
And then I woke up, and her clothes were off,
我也没穿衣服
and my clothes were off.
所以我…
So, I…
我想我们做♥爱♥了
I think we had sex together.
听起来是这样 兄弟
Sure sounds like it, buddy.
然后她哭了起来
Well, then she started to cry.
她们有时会这样
Sometimes they do that.
她们以为自己想要
They thought they wanted it,
但事后又改变主意
but they changed their mind after the fact.
不 她哭着要找她妈妈
Well, no, she was crying for her mother.
她这么做啊
剧集 | 黑鸟(2022) | 导航列表