剧集 | 黑鸟(2022) | 导航列表
I'm not vulnerable. You're vulnerable.
你看起来焦躁不安
You seem agitated.
我再好不过了
I'm perfectly fucking fine.
这是我这么多年来心情最好的时候 而你不喜欢我这样
It's the best mood I've been in for years, and you don't like it.
我为何不喜欢你这样
Why wouldn't I like it?
因为如果我情况好转
Because if I got better
并告诉别人方法
and I told people how,
然后那些人也好转了
and then those people got better…
你就失业了
you'd have no job.
那我就退休
Then I'd retire.
你…那你就退休
You-- Then you'd retire.
并和你的女儿们一起喝茶
And have tea with your daughters.
看她们弯着腰做园艺
Watch them bend over to do their gardening.
是什么让你的心情这么好
What's making you feel so good?
我上诉的案子
My appeal.
你收到了关于它的最新消息
You have fresh news about it?
这么说吧
Let's just say
如果你知道如何解读积极的信♥号♥♥ 那你就能知道有好消息了
that there are positive signs if you know how to read them.
难怪你会有如此举止
That would explain your affect.
我的什么举止
What's my affect?
自信
Confident.
几乎自大
Almost cocky.
有时候一个人完全有理由这样
Sometimes a man has every reason to feel that way.
我以前见过你自信的样子
Well, I've seen you confident before.
什么时候
When?
在你谈论内战历史 引擎和旧汽车部件时
When you talk about Civil War history and engines and old car parts.
只是从没见过你这么自大
I've just never seen you cocky.
这种表现更像是你朋友会有的
That seems more like your friend.
哪个朋友
What friend?
你是说詹姆斯
You mean James.
拉里 你知道我说的是谁 他很有魅力
You know who I mean, Larry. He's very charismatic.
你见过他
You've met him?
我们有过短暂接触
Our paths crossed.
我看到了他吸引你的地方
I see what you respond to in him.
他身上散发出永不后悔的气质
He gives off the aura of someone who's never known regret.
他决定了的事就会去做 从不后悔
He decides something, he does it. He never looks back.
你认为 但…
You'd think that, but…
但他知道后悔
Well, but he has known regret.
他确实对一些事后悔过
He does regret things.
他经历过痛苦
He has known pain.
但他不会让它影响他
But he doesn't, you know, let it warp him.
你觉得自己是那样吗 被痛苦纠缠
Is that how you see yourself? Warped by pain?
近来不会
Not lately.
因为詹姆斯的缘故
Because of James.
我…
I'm…
不再孤单
I'm not alone anymore.
我七年级那年
When I was in seventh grade,
库珀罗斯对我说:“你人真好”
Cooper Ross told me, "You're so nice,"
然后他脸红了
and then he turned red
有好几分钟都不敢直视我的眼睛
and couldn't look me in the eyes for a few minutes.
(办公室)
你好
Hello.
(鱼饵店)
我能帮你吗
Help you?
你是约翰迪基汉森
Are you John Dickey Hansen?
你也可以叫我约迪
Well, you can call me JD, if you like.
你这里卖♥♥汽车零件吗
You sell auto parts here?
如果我发现有值得 在《汽车交易》上登广♥告♥的东西
Well, if I happen across something that's worth putting an ad in the Auto Trader,
我或许会
I might do so.
你是否有见过这男子
You ever meet this guy?
是拉里
That's Larry.
那你和他熟吗
So, you know him well?
不熟 小姐
No, miss.
他只是让人印象深刻
He's just memorable.
那些络腮胡子和其他的
Those mutton chops, whatnot.
“和其他的”指的是
Help me out with "whatnot."
他简直是诡异 恕我直言
He's as creepy as all fuck, you know? Excuse me.
没事 你尽管说
No, speak freely.
我当时卖♥♥他一对开槽刹车盘
Well, I sold him a pair of slotted brake rotors
用于1979年制♥造♥的道奇B200
for a '79 Dodge B200
大约是在1992 1993年
back about, I don't know, '92, '93.
他看起来像个人畜无害的小家伙
Seemed a harmless squirt of a fella.
长着一副从没被疼爱过的模样
Had that look of somebody who'd never been hugged.
甚至在婴儿时期也没有
Not even as a baby.
我想我对他太友善了
You know, I guess I was too kind to him,
因为后来他即使不需要买♥♥零件都往这里跑
'cause he started coming back even when he didn't need a part.
开始在这里闲待着 和年轻女孩们聊天
Started just hanging around, talking up the young girls.
有发生过什么事吗
Anything ever happen?
你是指干坏事 没有
What do you mean, like bad? No.
不久后我们就把他赶走了
We run him off after a while.
我不时会想起他怎么样了
Every now and then I wonder what ever became of him.
既然你们来这里问他的事 我想应该不是好事
Since you're coming around asking about him, figure it ain't good.
你们为何赶走他
Why'd you run him off?
他让很多女孩感到不舒服
He made too many of the girls uncomfortable.
包括我的女儿
Including my own.
奥德丽
Audrey.
她当时还是个十几岁的少女 但拉里喜欢上她
She was a teenager then, but Larry took a shine to her.
我肯定感到不舒服
Sure didn't sit right with me.
奥德丽在吗
Is Audrey around?
她在城里办点事 应该很快就回来了
She's in town running some errands. Should be back soon.
你介意我们在这里等吗
You mind if we wait around?
一点都不
Not in the least.
在我12岁时 我和姐姐买♥♥了新运动鞋
When I was 12, my sister and I got new sneakers.
我们几乎立刻就踩到了牛粪
And almost immediately, we stepped in cow pies,
尽管我们的父母叫我们别去那块田地
even though our parents told us to stay clear of that field.
花了好几个小时才把鞋弄干
Took hours for those shoes to dry.
我不记得我们当时说过什么
I don't remember anything we talked about.
只记得我们很开心
Just that we were happy.
做个好孩子 听你♥妈♥的♥话
Be a good boy. You listen to your mother.
我不想听这些
I don't wanna hear this…
(电♥话♥计费)
感谢您使用监狱通话系统
Thank you for using DOP Connect.
要拨♥打♥电♥话♥ 请输入您的帐号♥
To make a call, please enter your account number.
这个帐号♥无法识别
That account number is not recognized.
要拨♥打♥电♥话♥ 请输入您的帐号♥
To make a call, please enter your account number.
这个帐号♥无法识别
That account number is not recognized.
要拨♥打♥电♥话♥ 请输入您的帐号♥
To make a call, please enter your account number.
(仅允许拨♥打♥经批准的号♥码)
这个帐号♥无法识…
That account number is not recog--
这个帐号♥无法识…
That account number is not recog--
这个帐号♥…
That accoun--
把电♥话♥挂了
Hang up the fucking phone!
这个电♥话♥
This phone?
请便
Be my guest.
请输入您的帐号♥
…please enter your account number.
…告密者
…snitch.
院子里不能有这东西
Can't have that on the yard.
…告密者
…snitch.
是的 先生 我明白你的意思
Yes, sir. I understand what you're saying,
但我告诉你一定是搞错了
but I'm telling you there must be a mistake
因为我上周才亲自缴付了那张信♥用♥卡♥
because I paid that credit card myself just last week.
你是说我儿子不能打电♥话♥或接听电♥话♥
You're telling me that my son can't make or receive calls?
你是这个意思吗
Is that what you're telling me?
好的 拜托 先生
Okay, sir, please.
要不我现在就在电♥话♥里把信♥用♥卡♥号♥码给你
How about if I give you the credit card right here, right now, over the phone.
那你能帮我接通电♥话♥吗
Would you be able to connect me then?
好吧 好的 谢谢你
Okay. All right. Thank you.
我很感激你的帮忙
I appreciate you trying to help.
贱♥人♥ 该死的
Bitch. Motherfucker.
吉姆 我该跟你去
Jim, I should come with you.
不 亲爱的 我没事 我不过需要整理思绪
No, hon. I'll be fine. I just need to clear my head.
好吧 别太激动了
Okay. Well, don't get yourself worked up.
我开车兜风是为了放松 不是为了激动
剧集 | 黑鸟(2022) | 导航列表