剧集 | 黑鸟(2022) | 导航列表
Go ahead.
我的老天 该死
Jesus. Fuck.
我…
I--
天啊
God.
我忘了
I forgot.
-没关系的 -只是…不…有关系
-It's okay. -It's just-- No, it's not.
有关系的 就是…
It's not okay. It's like--
我的…大脑
It's my… my mind.
大脑无法运作
The parts. They're not connecting.
我把你害惨了 我搞砸了
I fucked you up. I fucked up.
没事的
It'll be fine.
不
No.
不会没事的
It won't.
不会没事的
It won't.
爸 看着我
Dad, look at me.
爸
Dad.
爸 看着我
Dad, look at me.
我就只会…
All I ever do…
把你害惨
is fuck you up.
听着 你说得没错
Hey. You were right.
这是个可怕的地方
This place is scary.
太可怕了
Fucking terrifying.
我也不知道自己能否完成
And I don't know if I'm gonna be able to pull off
他们的要求
what they asked me to.
我感到害怕
I get scared.
但我想到:“娘们 大胆点 你可是伟大的吉姆基恩的儿子”
But then I think, "Nut up, pussy. You're Big Jim Keene's son."
少来了
Fuck off.
在我小时候
When I was a kid,
你经常穿着制♥服♥走进来
you'd walk through the door still in your uni half the time.
你当时如此伟大 坚强
You were so fucking big. Strong.
你一整天在外值班 冒着生命危险 任何人都惹不起你
You'd been out there all day, risking your life, not taking any shit.
而我那时在想
And I'd think…
“我有朝一日也要成为那个人”
"I'm gonna be that guy someday."
爸 我的“有朝一日”到了
It's "someday," Dad.
我和萨米会守在你身边
Sammy and I, we're gonna stick around.
我找到一家按周出租的汽车旅馆
I found a motel that rents by the week.
爸 不行
Dad, no.
我要守在你身边
I'm sticking around.
我得在你身边
I've gotta be around.
好的
Okay.
但老爸 下次
But Dad, next time,
遵守正常探监时间
respect the normal visiting hours.
好了 吉米 时间到了
Okay, Jimmy. Time to go.
你能保守秘密吗
You mind keeping this to yourself?
你老爸是警♥察♥的事
Your old man being a cop?
前警♥察♥
Ex-cop.
这里很多囚犯的父母都是警♥察♥ 是警♥察♥也是囚犯
A lot of guys in here are cops' kids. Both sides of the bars.
无需担心
Don't sweat it.
该死的 谁会听我的 对吧
Hell, who'd listen to me anyways, right?
谢了
Thanks.
不客气
No problem.
监狱院子里有个老家伙一直在打听你
There's an old-timer who's been asking about you on the yard.
你听说过文森特“下巴”吉甘特吗
You ever hear of Vincent "The Chin" Gigante?
(注意:监控进行中)
黑帮老大
Mob guy?
在小意大利地区装疯卖♥♥傻的那家伙
Used to walk around Little Italy acting all nutty? That guy?
那是格林威治村 但没错
It was Greenwich Village, but yeah.
不得不承认 这招很有创意
Gotta admit, it was an inspired move.
联调局花了好几年的时间才抓到他
Took the Feds years more to get him.
他就是那个老家伙
So, this is the old-timer?
向他介绍你自己 告诉他你认识我
Introduce yourself. Drop my name.
他大概是这里最好的靠山了
He's about the best guy you can know in here.
谢谢
Thanks.
我老爸干这行20年了
My old man did this job 20 years.
他常说
He used to say,
“人们互相刁难是让日子过得艰难的原因
"What makes it hard time is people giving each other a hard time.
大可不必如此”
Doesn't have to be like that."
我赞同他说的
I'm with the old man.
(特里西亚雷特勒 失踪于印第安纳州的马里恩)
(杰西卡罗奇)
“1993年3月27日
"On March 27, 1993,
16岁的蕾娜瑞森失踪了
16-year-old Rayna Rison disappeared
就在她下班离开兽医医院后
after leaving her job at a veterinary hospital
地点是印第安纳州的拉波特”
in La Porte, Indiana."
那是特里西亚雷特勒 在马里恩被杀的三天前
Well, that's three days before Tricia Reitler was killed in Marion.
“蕾娜瑞森的尸体在两个月后 从池塘里打捞上来”
"Rayna Rison's body was fished out of pond two months later."
她是被勒死的
Cause of death strangulation?
“当地警方把重点放在了 瑞森的前姐夫身上”
"The local PD focused on Rison's former brother-in-law."
但地方检察官最终以证据不足为由 撤销了所有指控
But the DA eventually dropped all charges for lack of evidence.
他们为何怀疑她姐夫
Why'd they like the brother-in-law?
他被判在蕾娜12岁时猥亵她
He'd been convicted of molesting Rayna when she was 12.
这跟霍尔有什么关系
And what's this have to do with Hall?
“他们发现了一瓶蕾娜瑞森的避孕药丸
"A bottle of Rayna Rison's birth control pills were found
在拉里霍尔的货车里”
in Larry Hall's van."
一瓶
A bottle?
这里是这么写的 他们显然指的是药盒
That's what's written here. They meant case, obviously.
你把避孕丸收在药盒里
Keep yours in a case?
是啊 不然你把它们收在哪里
Yeah. What do you keep yours in?
我采用的是排卵期计算法
I practice the rhythm method.
“霍尔开着他的脏货车 在马里恩附近被拦停”
"Hall was pulled over near Marion in his dirty van."
不是他那辆干净的货车
Not his clean one.
很奇怪吗
No shit?
“在货车里发现了避孕药
"Found in the van were birth control pills…
一把猎刀 一卷卷的绳子 一个滑雪面罩 手套
a hunting knife, coils of rope, a ski mask, gloves,
以及一张特里西亚雷特勒的 ‘请祈祷’失踪人口海报”
and a 'Please Pray' missing persons poster for Tricia Reitler."
这些证据最后起到了什么作用
Where did all this evidence end up?
没什么作用 霍尔被判了个轻罪后释放了
Nowhere. Hall was cited for a misdemeanor and let go.
-等等 他什么时候认罪的 -那天下午
-Wait. When did he confess? -That afternoon.
他们拘留了他12个小时 然后就把他放了
They kept him on a 12-hour hold and then kicked him loose.
他们认为他是个“连环罪状供认者”
They deemed him a "serial confessor."
真是个天才
What a talent.
你能让别人相信你不是凶手
You make people believe you aren't the killer
即使你说是你干的
even after you say you fucking did it.
-预备 -预备完毕
-Check. -Check up.
当心
Watch it.
(禁止赌博)
就是这样
There it is.
你是意大利后裔 对吧
You're Italian, right?
是的
Yeah.
多少血统
How Italian?
四分之三的血统
Three-quarters.
那你一定会玩硬地滚球
So, you'll know boccie?
是的 我曾经和一位祖父玩过
Yeah. I used to play with one of my grandfathers
在我小时候
when I was a kid.
哪一位
Which one?
爱尔兰的那位
The Irish one.
-你是在跟我开玩笑吗 -是的
-You getting fresh with me? -Yeah.
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
知道
I do.
别跟我开玩笑
Don't get fresh with me.
好的
Okay.
很多人会不惜一切来和我玩硬地滚球
Well, a lot of guys, they'd run over their own dog to play boccie with me.
他们不知道我肩膀上有滑囊炎
None of those guys know I got the bursitis in my fucking shoulder.
你现在知道我肩膀上有滑囊炎
Now you know I got the bursitis in my fucking shoulder.
因此只要有人在我面前说“滑囊炎”
So anyone else uses the word "bursitis" around me,
我就知道是你说的
I'm gonna know you opened your mouth.
那我就得割你的舌头
Then, I'm gonna have to cut your tongue out
并缝上你的嘴
and sew your lips shut.
或者对你做糟糕的事
Or some fucking thing.
明白吗
You follow?
是的 吉甘特先生
Yes, Mr. Gigante.
你得和我一起玩 你得投出所有的长球
Now, you're gonna play with me. You're gonna make all the long throws.
我的肩膀不会妨碍我精准投球
剧集 | 黑鸟(2022) | 导航列表