剧集 | 黑鸟(2022) | 导航列表
(我不想和你说话)
(本剧改编自真人真事)
(首席精神病医生 医学博士 齐切尔曼医生)
第一周过得如何
How was week one?
该死的
Motherfucker!
迷惘
Disorienting.
你改变主意了
You having second thoughts?
的确
Nothing but.
我们在同一条船上
Well, we're in the same boat.
但我知道这里是拉里霍尔应该在的地方
But I know the place for Larry Hall is here.
不能让他出去
Never back out there.
我把你安排在霍尔的单元 就在他的牢房♥对面
I've had you placed in Hall's unit. Directly across from his cell.
那个单元的囚犯都在接受药物治疗
Everyone in that unit is medicated.
我给你开的是抗抑郁药
I'm prescribing you an antidepressant.
否则你将引起怀疑
Otherwise, you'll arouse suspicion.
我一点病也没有
There's nothing wrong with me.
这就是监狱
Hence, prison.
好吧 我吃那药就是了
Fine. I'll take the fucking pills.
此外 尽量少来我这里
Otherwise, you keep your visits to a minimum here.
来的次数过多也会引起怀疑
Too many drop-ins will also arouse suspicion.
大多数的监狱生活 随着时间推移都变得可预测
Most prisons grow predictable with time.
(严禁将任何娱乐设备)
(搬离场地)
它们有规律
They have a rhythm.
不可预测性 是斯普林菲尔德监狱的唯一规律
Springfield's only rhythm is unpredictability.
它会折磨你 影响你的睡眠
It'll wear on you. Affect your sleep.
影响你内心的平静
Your peace of mind.
之前住我牢房♥的那人就是经历了这些
Is that what happened to the guy who was in my cell before me?
之前的那个囚犯有自残倾向
Previous inmate had a predisposition to self-harm.
嘿…兄弟 别这样
Hey, hey! Come on, man!
好了 今天的时间到了
All right. That's all our time for today.
等等
Wait.
如果哪天出了严重的岔子 我如何联♥系♥你或监狱长
If things go completely south someday, how do I reach you or the warden?
你要求跟我说话就行
You just demand to speak to me.
守卫们不太喜欢我们提要求
Guards don't like demands much.
你的记忆力如何
How's your memory?
非常好
Top-notch.
612-5711.
这是我家里的电♥话♥号♥码
That's my home number.
除非是我给你的 否则你将无法知道
You could only know that if I gave it to you.
这足以说服任何守卫来找我
That should be enough to convince any guard to reach out to me.
612-5711.
612-5711.
612-5711.
(拘留室)
来吧 张嘴
Here you go. Open.
(药房♥)
下一位
Next.
往前移♥动♥
Keep it moving.
很好
Awesome.
张嘴
Open.
下一位
Next up.
你好吗
How you doing?
张嘴
Open.
-张嘴 -你的是什么药
-Open. -What pills they give you?
来吧
Come on.
张嘴
Open.
很开心和你聊天
Good chatting.
来吧 犯人
Let's go, inmate.
张嘴
Open.
张嘴
Open.
你派了谁去接近霍尔
Who's this guy you got in with Hall?
吉米基恩 一个能言善道的毒贩 讨人喜欢
Jimmy Keene. Drug dealer, good talker. People like him.
为何不用卧底 有经验的人
Why not use an undercover? Someone with experience?
霍尔会察觉他是卧底
Hall would smell him out.
那如果他在牢里出事了怎么办
So, what if something happens on the inside?
在牢里总会遇上倒霉事
Shit happens to people in prison all the time.
如果在西塞罗大半地区 贩卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥的基恩还不知道这个
If Keene didn't know that when he started dealing coke to half of Cicero,
那他该死 他早该知道
fuck him, he should have.
我在查从霍尔家打出的所有电♥话♥
I'm going through every phone call made from the Hall house
在他被捕前的十年里
for a decade leading up to his arrest.
然后我要翻查在印第安纳 伊利诺伊 俄亥俄和密苏里这些州所有的悬案
Then, I'd like to run all unsolved murders in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio and Missouri
对比他做清洁工时的休假日
against his days off from janitorial work.
-就这样 -不
-That all? -Nope.
我还要翻查所有的失踪人口报告
Then, I wanna run all missing persons reports
在那同一时期的
in that same time period
对比内战和独♥立♥战争的重演时段
against Civil War and Revolutionary War reenactments.
这些我们在1994年做过了 几乎都做过了
We did that in '94. Pretty much did all this before.
我想我们需要再做一次
I guess we're doing it again.
我昨晚看了杰西卡罗奇的档案
I did look over the Jessica Roach file last night.
没发现什么 但我看了雷特勒的档案
There was nothing, but-- Looked over the Reitler file.
你知道马里恩警局做了什么吗
Do you know what the Marion PD did
就在我拘押拉里 并把他带回伊利诺伊州的前一晚
the night before I took Larry into custody and drove him back to Illinois?
不知道
No.
他们再次开车带他下乡寻找雷特勒的尸体
They drove him out to the country looking for Reitler's body all over again.
马里恩的那些人说拉里 上次带他们寻找尸体时浪费了他们的时间
All that shit Marion talked about Larry wasting their time the first time.
结果他们再次让他这样做
Turns out they just up and let him do it to 'em again.
-什么都没找到 -对 什么都没有
-And didn't find shit? -No. Not a thing.
隔天早上 我开车把拉里带回伊利诺伊州
Next morning, I drive Larry back to Illinois,
但他像是变了一个人 他之前…
but he's not the same guy as he was the day before. Then, he was…
怎么说 既卑微又温顺 显得不开心
I don't know, small and meek. Sad.
但那天早上 他的两眼发光
But that morning, his eyes were bright.
自信得老二都能在花岗岩上钻孔了
His dick could have drilled hole in granite.
他感觉自己有分量了
He was somebody.
马里昂警方告诉他 已经把他列为嫌疑人
The Marion PD told him he was a person of interest.
沃巴什警方说他可能是连环杀手
Wabash PD said that he was a possible serial killer.
自那时起 拉里就再也没和我说起
It was the last time Larry ever talked to me
有关他杀死杰西卡罗奇的那个晚上
about the night he killed Jessica Roach.
只是不停地唱歌♥
Just sang his ass off.
新英格兰海岸
New England's shore
我们离开了我们的工作
We leave the plows and workshops
离开了我们亲爱的妻子和孩子 心中有千言…
Our wives and children dear With hearts too full for…
但他再也没提起杀人的事 再也没有
But he never said another word about the killings. Ever.
橙色的椅子会发出吱吱声
Orange chair squeaks.
还真是
Course it does.
你妈妈知道怎么换机油吗
Does your mother know how to change the oil?
不是很难
It's not very hard.
拉里 我妈不需要换汽油 她几乎看不见
My mother's not gonna change the oil, Larry. She's almost blind.
她能找人帮她吗
Could she get someone to help?
不需要…为何说这个
It doesn't-- Why are we talking about this?
这很重要 是你的车 很重要
Well, it does matter. It's your car, it matters.
别说了 好吗 好了 求你别说了
Stop. All right? Okay. Please, just fucking stop!
好吧 如果她没法换汽油
Okay, if she can't change the oil,
那她至少可以用虹吸管 把汽油从油箱里吸出来
then can she at least siphon the gas via the fuel tank?
-她必须有一根管子… -别说了
-She's gotta have a hose-- -Stop!
你可不希望油箱被汽油腐蚀
Well, you don't want the gas to corrode the tank.
汽油会腐蚀油箱
The gas could corrode the tank.
汽油会腐蚀油箱
Gas could corrode the tank.
嘿
Hey.
他看起来很不开心
He seemed pretty upset.
还有 我是吉米
I'm Jimmy, by the way.
(访客止步)
吉米
Jimmy.
哥儿们 不允许身体接触
Fellas. No contact.
(不准给囚犯传递物品)
是的 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
你应该躺在床上休息
You should be in bed.
不 躺在床上对我没好处
No. Bed's no good for me.
我得让自己的大脑保持活跃
I need to keep my mind, you know, active.
你是怎么进来的 今天不是探访日
How'd you get in? It's not visiting day.
这里的人通融我 我给他们看了我的警徽 你懂吧
The fellas here, they gave me a pass. I just showed 'em my badge. You know?
爸 我的老天
Dad, Jesus Christ.
这些人 他们会照顾你的
These boys, they're gonna watch out for you.
这没什么不同
It's no different than--
无论是牢里还是牢外 警♥察♥间互相罩着 这是手足情谊
Whether inside, outside. Blue is blue. It's a brotherhood.
我的卧底身份是不应该有家庭的 你刚暴露了我是警♥察♥之子的身份
I'm not supposed to have a family. You just outed me as a cop's kid.
说吧
剧集 | 黑鸟(2022) | 导航列表